Banner Contest Results:Winner!!!

Posted: 11 years ago

Dhinka Chika Dhinka Chika....

umm...you guys must be wondering whts gotten into erum, why she is dancing...well THE D DAY has come..we have finally Got a BANNER for our Diya Aur Baati Hum forum! Haina Nachnewali Baat..toh chalo sab mere saath jhoomo aur naacho...πŸ₯³

Bas...bas bas...phele yeh toh jaan lo ki Kaun sa BANNER lagne wala hai hamare forum pe..woh banner jisko dekhkar hame aur bhi khushi mahsoos ho!...toh Vote karne ko toh bole toh sabne VOTE kiya...kiya na! Vote count toh mujh bechari ko karna pada..πŸ˜› Lekin mene kiya..

Leme tell you one more thing the same VOTING ROUND was posted in DEV Team Sections So there has been voting from DABH forum members, Viewbies and Coolbies. So dont get confused whn you see the banner won and the votes it got...the votes it got from all the three sections from IF. kyun samjhe ke nahiiiπŸ˜‰

Toh phir mein mari bak bak band karti hoon varna mera bheend mujhe nahi chodega 😳I am so proud of the participation we got and the voting rounds..THANKYOU for making this  a Success!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Bole toh we got 49 entries and thn we had our FINAL six banners! and we had some serious VOTING too... so beating all the other banners the banner which got to the second place is  Banner no..uhhh wait what? there are two banners on the SECOND place! muahhhaahaha😎

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

A Big Round of APPLAUSE  for the maker of BANNER NO 6 And BANNER NO 16  both got 15 Votes who are  none other than Kajenroxx and MissCooleyes

Out of 49 banners your both banners came in second! Woah! I think thts GREAT Tie -haina...
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Here is your Gift 😳

And NOW... The WINNING BANNER WITH 31 VOTES is none other than Banner No 40

Very Very  BIG CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!! The Banner is made by no other than greatsumkum 

Kyu lagana jhatka...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Here is your Gift😳

P.s. Abt the Topic Title..I thght I would surprise you...guess it didnt work :P
Edited by sparkjule - 11 years ago
yup erum.. u wer like surprised me.. i thought u were to talk abt bashers or sumthng... this is absolutely.. a diif thng abt ..
CONGRATULATIONS to the winners n runnerups!   πŸ‘   πŸ‘πŸΌ
Good work by others too...πŸ˜ƒ
hoping to c the new one as banner soon...😊

Congratulations to winner and runners up.
Congratulations to all the winners. All of you made awesome bannersπŸ˜ƒ
Erum... I was surprised to see the topic..!!!Congo...U succeed...!!!
Congrats to the runners up and the winner...!!! 

congrats to the winners...

Congratulations to the winner and runners-up! πŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ‘πŸΌ
superb work... :)
especially the gifts are too romantic.. :P
Congo + shongo to all the winners n runners up. 
 πŸ˜² You got me Erum... I thought what happened now!

Congrats to them! Great job!πŸ‘