My Fan-Fic: When Hate Turns Into...(#2)

Veronica4eva thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

When Hate Turns Into...

Part 2:

Episode 36:

Continue:

Third day of sangeet: in the morning
Angad and Kripa had already decided that they would get their wedding outfits together. So after Kripa got ready, in the evening, she called Angad and told him to come and collect her. When Angad arrived, he came into the Sharma house. Kripa ran down the stairs.
Kripa (in a rush): Angad, c'mon hurry up!"
Kripa grabbed Angad from his arm and dragged him outside the house.
Angad was shocked to see how tensed Kripa was to collect her wedding dress.

In Angad's car:
As Angad drove to collect his and Kripa's outfits for the wedding, he wanted to talk to Kripa- but she didn't want to hear anything. The only thing she was worried about was her wedding outfit- and that was it. Angad knew she was tensed so he preferred not to say anything.

Outside the collection shop:
As Kripa ran into the shop, Angad followed her walking behind her.

Inside the collection shop:
Kripa ran to the woman who had designed and made her wedding outfit.
Kripa: "Hello, is it ready?"
The lady: "Ermmm, ma'am. There's a slight problem..."
Kripa (shocked): "What, what! What's wrong?"
The lady: "Well, as I was making the sequences of your 'lehnga' with the sewing machine, and I accidentally left it as there was a customer- not knowing that the machine was still on. When I came back, I was shocked to see your dress all muddled up into the sewing machine. I don't know how that must have happened but it did."
Shocked at what the lady had just told her, Kripa was boiling hot with anger.
Kripa" OH MY GOD! HOW COULD YOU?!"
Saying this Kripa stormed out the shop.
Angad was till entering the shop. Kripa zoomed right past him. Angad was wondering to what was wrong with her.
Angad walked up to the lady that Kripa was talking to.
Angad: "Hello, I'm Angad Khanna- Kripa Sharma's fianc."
The lady: "Oh hello. Look, I'm extremely sorry."
Angad (confused): "For what?"
The lady: "For ruining your fiancs wedding outfit."
Angad (shocked): "What? But our wedding is in two days!"
The lady: "I know. And now I don't know what to do."
Angad was silent for a minute or two. All of a sudden he clicked his fingers together. The lady asked Angad if he had thought of a solution to the problem. Angad nodded his head and whispered in the lady's ear.

Outside in Angad's car:
Kripa was waiting outside Angad's car. Angad came out the shop and walked up to Kripa. He saw that she was really worried and he even knew why. As he went up to her, he put his arms around her.
Angad: "Kripa, don't worry. I'm sure there will be some solution to this problem."
Kripa looked up at Angad, admiring his care towards her. She smiled at him.
Kripa: "Thanks Angad."
Angad: "O.k. c'mon now. I have to drop you off home.
Letting go of Kripa, Angad opened his car doors and they both sat into it.

On the way back to Kripa's house, Angad and her had a long talk about their lives after they get married. In this conversation of theirs they got to know each other very well.

It was quite cark when Kripa got back. As Kripa got out the car to go inside her house, Angad called her back. She went to the other side of the car to Angad. Angad got out of his car. As he lay against his car, with Kripa in front of him, he put his arms around her. They both cuddled up to each other.
Angad: "Kripa, don't worry hunny. Everything will be fine, hopefully."
Saying this he kissed her forehead. Kripa kissed him back softly on his T-shirt, near his chest. They both let go of each other.
Kripa: "Good night Angad."
Angad: "Good night Kripa."
As Kripa walked up to her house, she looked back at Angad and waved good bye to him. After seeing her off, Angad got back into his car and drove home.

Inside Sharma house:
As Kripa entered her house, all her cousins had come just for her. The room was filled with girls singing, dancing and going crazy. As Kripa went upstairs in her bedroom to get changed for the sangeet taking place downstairs, she got a phone call. It was from the collection shop.
Kripa: "Hello?"
The lady on the phone: "Hello Kripa. I have just phoned you to let you know that your outfit is perfectly fine."
Kripa: "What? What are you saying?"
The lady: "Yes, we got it sorted out as soon as you left our shop. It was just some material that was stuck and we've changed it with a brand new material. It's looking beautiful. You can come and collect it in the morning."
Kripa (happily): Oh my god. Thank you so much. I will be there first thing in the morning. Thank you once again."
Saying this Kripa put the phone down. She was so happy.

Hope you like it
Veronica

PS
The wedding is just round the corner.

Edited by Veronica4eva - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hawoo thumbnail
hey nice prt!!! i wonder wut angad said to tha lady at tha botique πŸ˜• ...neways ant wait 4 tha wedding!!! πŸ˜ƒ

xoxoxo-Hawa πŸ˜›
pal89711 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part 😊 😊 😊
waiting 2 know what angad said to the lady in the shop    
       πŸ˜Š
continue soon 😊
girlie18 thumbnail
awesome part
i wonda wot angad sed to da lady at the shop
continue soon πŸ˜›
geeri thumbnail
update the next really soon pleaseeeeeeeeeeee 😭
Krishana Tulsi thumbnail
oh this was reali gud! plz do continue!!!!... πŸ‘
poor kripa, i wud have died if that happened to me πŸ˜† ....continue soon πŸ‘ πŸ‘
SNoorien92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww continue soon. can't wait.

shaheera
ruby89 thumbnail
omg that was an amazing part. I wonder what magic angad played this time πŸ˜†
continue soon,
cant wait πŸ‘
-Ruby
Divjot_10 thumbnail
Hey,
I just hope the wedding goes smoothly. I hope there are no new twists until after the wedding. k.. The part was excellent. Angad surely did something to get her outfit right. πŸ˜‰ He Rocks... Bye
Divjot Edited by Divjot_10 - 17 years ago