Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

ESP#46 Paas aao ab udh chale hum tum [IO] (Page 10)

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-..Jazz..-..

Nia And Golgappa, MOTTEvil Smile

Since i still doubt that Alanki was initially scared of me, i will ask her, sach sach bata, kya socha tha tune mere baare mein??

Main tujhse nahi darti. Infact I loved your name because my car's name is Jazz

If you still don't believe me then bhaag yahaan se, badi aayi mujhe daraane vaali. Shoo!

Aur haan maine socha tha ki tu yahaan ki cartoon hai
.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

and the fact that it's the same Alanki to whom I talked makes me want to hide in a corner and laugh till it aches my mouth Stern SmileROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.

What do you mean? You talked to me & now you regret it kya? Ouch

kameeni mat ban LOL I was referring ki when I talked to you you didn't seem like someone who would jingle a rap like tha Stern Smile LOL
.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged

SO TRUE Thumbs UpROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Alanki help me out, see if you can change your DP cause I simply CANNOT for quiet some time :xxx

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged

and the fact that it's the same Alanki to whom I talked makes me want to hide in a corner and laugh till it aches my mouth Stern SmileROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.

What do you mean? You talked to me & now you regret it kya? Ouch

kameeni mat ban LOL I was referring ki when I talked to you you didn't seem like someone who would jingle a rap like tha Stern Smile LOL

Sancho tune mujhe kamini kaha? Stern Smile I'm good at tweaking lyrics of Hindi songs *pats herself* LOL 
And I did it coz I promised you that I'll edit it with something nice ROFL
...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged

SO TRUE Thumbs UpROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.

Maggie suna tune
...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Alanki help me out, see if you can change your DP cause I simply CANNOT for quiet some time :xxx

No Shocked It says please login to access this page Ouch
...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Sancho

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index