Tumhari Disha

krutika the no:1 negative saas:ZOOMTV

twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

in Zoom tv they showed the 3 topp saas  saas of the small screen who are considered to be very bad

the first in the list is gargi :

they said that krutika who ruled the small screen some years back has come back to play a negative saas in td

Krutika who was wearing the white salwaarkameez (one she wears in the jail):i am not just bad but totally evil who thinks not just bad of her bahu disha but also of her son . it happened few days back that a gujrathi lady came to me and asked why are so luccha ,why do you give so much of trouble to disha , look how negative i am!

gargi is followed by tulsi's saas and one saas from kahi to hoga

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the info on saas!! So u guys who r planning to tie the knot, check out the Saas before the shadi!! lol😆

sanju thumbnail
krutika looks really young in salwar suit
Asian Princess thumbnail

heyy thnx 4 da infoo😊

lolll seriousllyy gargi gotta be da no1 saas she does wikd acting she the definetly does the best acting in td.......uff gargi ure too much lollll.....😆

Love Asian Princess😆

krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She is the best villain I have watched on TV!!!! The other negative characters behave quite similarly....but Krutika adds in a touch of wicked humorrrr to make her performance memorablee!!!

BTW, my name is KRITHIKAA!!! 😉I am glad the Saaas No 1 is a variation of my nameee...😃Damn! I never knew the depths of my talenttt!!!😆