Fan Fictions

<33 DMG,<33 One Direction and cricket <3:Open FF

Jinal3patel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Everyone! I am Jinal.πŸ˜ƒ

I am a big fan of Cricket, DMGand One Direction, and I was wondering if I would be able to find any one who loves any of them here?! And anyone who would be interested in continueing this open ff?
It would be great if I could Chat with you all!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Cricket and ME!
Well, I have been watching cricket since I was really young as my whole family was crazy about cricket!
I started loving Cricket when I finally understood the rules and everything! πŸ˜† Like I said, I was really young when I started watching it.
I have always supported the Indian Cricket team, no matter what! Even if they lose, I would just say they tried their best! Yeah, I love our Cricket Team a lot! They play for our country and I am ever so greatful to them, because our rank is pretty good at the moment!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ
We have got the best players in the whole world of Cricket and I am so proud of them! They all have amazing talents!

DMG and ME
 I started watching DMG(Dill Mill Gayye) in 2007, ofcourse when it started!
But then I stopped watching it because we migrated to another country, and it was really dificult to settle in a new life, let alone watching any show.
It was then I realised I was mising out on such a huge thing! Because after I started watching it again, I just coun't stop! It is a great show, humourous, cute,sad, moments filled of love. I have enjoyed watching every bits of it!
I was sad when Riddhima was married to Sid and all, and I felt that the show was getting out of track! I stopped watching it then, because I really wanted Armaan and Riddhima to be together! But I did keep an eye on what was happening in the show, through some sourcesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
I was so damn happy when AR finally united in the last part! But I was really upset that show was ending😭😭😭
Dill Mill Gayye has a special place in my heart and will always be there!
And much to my joy, when I found that there were fan fictions all around about AR and other couples such as RM, AA, AN, in short, DMG! I was on cloud 9! I really loved all the ffs I read on IF and some of them could be made in to a movie!
I really want to watch DMG3 but I think there are less chance.πŸ˜•

So DMG lovers do come around it will be fun to share my feeling to you guys! <33 and also, about the ff!

One Direction and ME!

I found out about One Direction just last year when I was talking to my friend about Armaan Mallik( yes, the one in DMG)😳
And I think I said, How come the Maliks are so damn hot or something?
Then she showed me pictures of One Direction and asked if I knew the Malik( Zayn) in there?
Ofcourse I didn't!
Then I started researching about them and watched every video diary and every interviews. It's like now, I know all about them!
They are the most wonderful people I have ever come across!I love them all to bits! <33
For me, they are all equal, I love Liam, Zayn,Louis,Harry,Niall equally. Sometimes it's really hard to write their names in order because I just can't bring myself to write any of their names last! But here I had to 😳
I have respected their girlfriends, even though I felt sad and plus I realised that I didn't have a chance with them anyways so...😭
I have never sent hate to any of their girlfriends even if they broke up.

I want to say alot but some of you might just fall asleep reading this lot! So I will stop now!

So this was my backgound history on all the things I love the most!
I wanted to write a fan fiction on these things but I was too confused on what to write!
So with all your help I would like to make this a fan fiction!
So please, anyone who shares ny interst in ANY OF THESE THINGS, CRICKET,  DILL MILL GAYYE or ONE DIRECTION please post anything here and I would reply you as soon as I read it!
<33 <3
Thank you for reading this!

Edited by Jinal3patel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jinal3patel thumbnail
Well, here I feel like I am talking to myself..
BUT,,,BUT
I am too excited about the match today,it's India Vs South Africa T20!
I will definitely be rooting for INDIA!
INDIA...INDIA!*CLAP CLAP CLAP* INDIA...INDIA!*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* 
Edited by Jinal3patel - 11 years ago
Jinal3patel thumbnail
Hayye!Anyone seen KSGs interview abt his new show? I am Loving it!<3
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hehe we have 3 things in common, cricket, KSG and 1D

loved reading ur post
Jinal3patel thumbnail
haha thnk u nikki <3
i knw rght! Hi5! :D u also love cricket?! :O
yeah i ws jst bored n ws so overwhelmed n wanted to write something :)
ray1998 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i luv 1d here is a link 2 my 1d ff if u want 2 read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope u like it

Jinal3patel thumbnail
Originally posted by: ray1998

i luv 1d here is a link 2 my 1d ff if u want 2 read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope u like it

omg!thnk u so much for the llink! :D
ray1998 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jinal3patel

omg!thnk u so much for the llink! :D

well i also posted my 1d ff in india forums here is d link