Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Jinal3patel

Goldie

Jinal3patel

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Hi Everyone! I am Jinal.Big smile

I am a big fan of Cricket, DMGand One Direction, and I was wondering if I would be able to find any one who loves any of them here?! And anyone who would be interested in continueing this open ff?
It would be great if I could Chat with you all!Big smileLOL

Cricket and ME!
Well, I have been watching cricket since I was really young as my whole family was crazy about cricket!
I started loving Cricket when I finally understood the rules and everything! LOL Like I said, I was really young when I started watching it.
I have always supported the Indian Cricket team, no matter what! Even if they lose, I would just say they tried their best! Yeah, I love our Cricket Team a lot! They play for our country and I am ever so greatful to them, because our rank is pretty good at the moment!Big smileBig smileBig smileStar
We have got the best players in the whole world of Cricket and I am so proud of them! They all have amazing talents!

DMG and ME
 I started watching DMG(Dill Mill Gayye) in 2007, ofcourse when it started!
But then I stopped watching it because we migrated to another country, and it was really dificult to settle in a new life, let alone watching any show.
It was then I realised I was mising out on such a huge thing! Because after I started watching it again, I just coun't stop! It is a great show, humourous, cute,sad, moments filled of love. I have enjoyed watching every bits of it!
I was sad when Riddhima was married to Sid and all, and I felt that the show was getting out of track! I stopped watching it then, because I really wanted Armaan and Riddhima to be together! But I did keep an eye on what was happening in the show, through some sourcesWinkTongueLOL
I was so damn happy when AR finally united in the last part! But I was really upset that show was endingCryCryCry
Dill Mill Gayye has a special place in my heart and will always be there!
And much to my joy, when I found that there were fan fictions all around about AR and other couples such as RM, AA, AN, in short, DMG! I was on cloud 9! I really loved all the ffs I read on IF and some of them could be made in to a movie!
I really want to watch DMG3 but I think there are less chance.Confused

So DMG lovers do come around it will be fun to share my feeling to you guys! <33 and also, about the ff!

One Direction and ME!

I found out about One Direction just last year when I was talking to my friend about Armaan Mallik( yes, the one in DMG)Embarrassed
And I think I said, How come the Maliks are so damn hot or something?
Then she showed me pictures of One Direction and asked if I knew the Malik( Zayn) in there?
Ofcourse I didn't!
Then I started researching about them and watched every video diary and every interviews. It's like now, I know all about them!
They are the most wonderful people I have ever come across!I love them all to bits! <33
For me, they are all equal, I love Liam, Zayn,Louis,Harry,Niall equally. Sometimes it's really hard to write their names in order because I just can't bring myself to write any of their names last! But here I had to Embarrassed
I have respected their girlfriends, even though I felt sad and plus I realised that I didn't have a chance with them anyways so...Cry
I have never sent hate to any of their girlfriends even if they broke up.

I want to say alot but some of you might just fall asleep reading this lot! So I will stop now!

So this was my backgound history on all the things I love the most!
I wanted to write a fan fiction on these things but I was too confused on what to write!
So with all your help I would like to make this a fan fiction!
So please, anyone who shares ny interst in ANY OF THESE THINGS, CRICKET,  DILL MILL GAYYE or ONE DIRECTION please post anything here and I would reply you as soon as I read it!
<33 <3
Thank you for reading this!

Edited by Jinal3patel - 02 October 2012 at 7:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhruvikaluvsKSGmjht_one

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "<33 DMG,<33 One Direction and cricket <3:Open FF" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jinal3patel

Goldie

Jinal3patel

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Well, here I feel like I am talking to myself..
BUT,,,BUT
I am too excited about the match today,it's India Vs South Africa T20!
I will definitely be rooting for INDIA!
INDIA...INDIA!*CLAP CLAP CLAP* INDIA...INDIA!*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* 

Edited by Jinal3patel - 02 October 2012 at 7:24am

Jinal3patel

Goldie

Jinal3patel

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Hayye!Anyone seen KSGs interview abt his new show? I am Loving it!<3

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Doli Armaanon Ki, Ye Hai Mohabbatein Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
hehe we have 3 things in common, cricket, KSG and 1D

loved reading ur post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jinal3patel

Jinal3patel

Goldie

Jinal3patel

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
haha thnk u nikki <3
i knw rght! Hi5! :D u also love cricket?! :O
yeah i ws jst bored n ws so overwhelmed n wanted to write something :)

ray1998

Groupbie

ray1998

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
i luv 1d here is a link 2 my 1d ff if u want 2 read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope u like it

Jinal3patel

Goldie

Jinal3patel

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ray1998

hope u like it

omg!thnk u so much for the llink! :D

ray1998

Groupbie

ray1998

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jinal3patel

Originally posted by ray1998

hope u like it

omg!thnk u so much for the llink! :D
well i also posted my 1d ff in india forums here is d link

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jinal3patel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top