Pavitra Rishta

*ArVi/AshVik AT #15* ik dujey se huye juda.. (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 151

mallika_1

Goldie

mallika_1

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i am not so sure about Arjun Confused
I'm afraid that he will disappoint us again tomorrow as he has done before when we thought that we had gotten our real AK back, I'm afraid that he will first ask her to stop, but being polite again with her ??and say that you are now my wife and I try to forget Purvi and blah blah blah, trying not to hurt anyone but I want to protect you from being hurt, so I say do not expect anything until we actually get to see what he does and what he says to her tomorrow .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pp29Ashlaika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*ArVi/AshVik AT #15* ik dujey se huye juda.. (Page 8)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
ok nt expecting anythgConfused

aathya

IF-Rockerz

aathya

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mallika_1

i am not so sure about Arjun Confused
</div><div>
I'm afraid that he will disappoint us again tomorrow as he has done before when we thought that we had gotten our real AK back, I'm afraid that he will first ask her to stop, but being polite again with her ??and say that you are now my wife and I try to forget Purvi and blah blah blah, trying not to hurt anyone but Iwant toprotect you from being hurt, so I say do not expect anything until we actually get to see what he does and what he says to her tomorrow .
yeah but chances r less for that.. I think he will say that he only n only loves purvi then ovi will go 2 purvi nd she will do emotional athyachar nd ask her 2 get married .. 2 save their marrage nd purvi will do so.. This is just my predictn..

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
u never know wat's in store for the future.Ovi asking Purvi to marry someone so that Arjun will leave her for good seems like that is going to happen.The seeds of suspicion has been planted now Ovi will act on it.I am so going to be mad if Purvi pays heed to her.
I just hope Vishnu sticks up for Purvi.I know its only a matter of time b4 they two start bonding.They will share a good relationship and like a typical brother he will protect his sister from all the devils(Ovi,Punni) and danger.

Edited by ameilia - 04 October 2012 at 11:39am

-Latty-

IF-Rockerz

-Latty-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

<font size="4">u never know wat's in store for the future.Ovi asking Purvi to marry someone so that Arjun will leave her for good seems like that is going to happen.The seeds of suspicion has been planted now Ovi will act on it.I am so going to be mad if Purvi pays heed to her.</font>
<font size="4">I just hope Vishnu sticks up for Purvi.I know its only a matter of time b4 they two start bonding.They will share a good relationship and like a typical brother he will protect his sister from all the devils(Ovi,Punni) and danger.</font>

ovi is so unpredictable... we dont know what she is going to do next... just like u my all hopes lies on vishnu for ARVI reunion...

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by latika_AshVik

Originally posted by ameilia

<font size="4">u never know wat's in store for the future.Ovi asking Purvi to marry someone so that Arjun will leave her for good seems like that is going to happen.The seeds of suspicion has been planted now Ovi will act on it.I am so going to be mad if Purvi pays heed to her.</font>
<font size="4">I just hope Vishnu sticks up for Purvi.I know its only a matter of time b4 they two start bonding.They will share a good relationship and like a typical brother he will protect his sister from all the devils(Ovi,Punni) and danger.</font>

ovi is so unpredictable... we dont know what she is going to do next... just like u my all hopes lies on vishnu for ARVI reunion...
Yes latika the fact that they showed him thinking abt Purvi has some significance indeed.
I am just waiting for then to show more Arvi scene and Purvi and Vishnu scenes.Its so unbearable watching Ovi on my screen and with Arjun.I just hate her and dnt want to see her face.

-ScarletRose-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Okay guys, I'm off to sleep.

Hoping the CVs don't disappoint me with any mixed signals tomorrow regarding Arjun and Ovi's marriage. He can tell her off, be frustrated, be angry, but I don't want AK to slap Ovi, that'd be against his character as I feel Arjun respects women. Also, I'm against domestic violence and this would be a form of that. Perhaps D clan can have a slap-a-thon later for some delusional people Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.