Pavitra Rishta

*ArVi/AshVik AT #15* ik dujey se huye juda.. (Page 54)

Post Reply New Post

Page 54 of 151

blueocean_787

IF-Sizzlerz

blueocean_787

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

<font size="4">That is one of my fav episode.When that happened i was like OMG Purvi is surely gonna freak out and she did.Her misunderstanding him led him to realise that he was indeed in love with her.His confession was awesome too.Loved how he would not take no for an answer and made sure one way or the other she met him.RD's expressions made me go gaga over himLOL</font>

Do u hv direct link to yt? I'm re-watching all Arvi scene over n over again...Waiting for some new passionate scene.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*ArVi/AshVik AT #15* ik dujey se huye juda.. (Page 54)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
This one is when he showed up at her house and she wouldn't meet him so he threatened that he will go in the house if she doesnt come out to talk to him.BTW it was raining but nothing was going to stop this lover boy

This is the link to Arjun's confession and Purvi's reaction.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaikapeachesnplumsblueocean_787

blueocean_787

IF-Sizzlerz

blueocean_787

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

This one is when he showed up at her house and she wouldn't meet him so he threatened that he will go in the house if she doesnt come out to talk to him.BTW it was raining but nothing was going to stop this lover boy

This is the link to Arjun's confession and Purvi's reaction.

Thank so much...appreciate it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ameilia

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
@blueocean.Since u are watching old scenes check this one out.
This one was after Purvi left the office when Arjun kissed her.He was so mad at himself.

blueocean_787

blueocean_787

IF-Sizzlerz

blueocean_787

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

@blueocean.Since u are watching old scenes check this one out.
This one was after Purvi left the office when Arjun kissed her.He was so mad at himself.

Where u guys get all the yt link for Arvi scene?Is there any post in IF?

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
For arvi scenes just search user names on youtube: RithvikRD2 , or StarNazCh/ StarNazChannel, or Arjun Purvi channel. RithvikRD2 is the most updated and recent one so far. There were more channels, ones that i would go to for scenes but those were suspended for god knows what reasons lol

Ashlaika

Ashlaika

IF-Rockerz

Ashlaika

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I like this scene... Arjun cared for Purvi. March 30th

peachesnplums

blueocean_787

IF-Sizzlerz

blueocean_787

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Thank so much for the links...I'm going crazy for Arvi now.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.