Pavitra Rishta

*ArVi/AshVik AT #15* ik dujey se huye juda.. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

Huma-

IF-Sizzlerz

Huma-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

Precap Arjun and Ovi talking  something.Ovi says Arjun wasnt picking up her calls and ask if after marriage Arjun and Purvi...Arjun shouts' stop it!'

angry young man is back Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaikablueocean_787style14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*ArVi/AshVik AT #15* ik dujey se huye juda.. (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aathya

Now we can chill guys they r showng ovi as a negative charcter that means they will defntly reunite arvi.. Arjun will hate her even more now.. Iam very excitd 2 watch 2mrws episode arjun will defntly defnd purvi.. But one problm is there. What if ovi will go 2 purvi nd emotionally blackmail her;-( .. We know about our samskari purvi ryt..
I am afraid Arjun will give her a piece of his mind and Ovi will run to Purvi and blackmail her
We all kno when she runs to one person and doesnt get her way she runs to another one.Purnima is excited to se wat will happen next as Ovi is suspicious.Ovi being negative will make Arjun hate her more and instead of being nice to her she will get his anger

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaikablueocean_787

aathya

IF-Rockerz

aathya

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Now we can chill guys they r showng ovi as a negative charcter that means they will defntly reunite arvi.. Arjun will hate her even more now.. Iam very excitd 2 watch 2mrws episode arjun will defntly defnd purvi.. But one problm is there. What if ovi will go 2 purvi nd emotionally blackmail her;-( .. We know about our samskari purvi ryt..

I am afraid Arjun will give her a piece of his mind and Ovi will run to Purvi and blackmail her
We all kno when she runs to one person and doesnt get her way she runs to another one.Purnima is excited to se wat will happen next as Ovi is suspicious.Ovi being negative will make Arjun hate her more and instead of being nice to her she will get his anger
now punni nd ovi will try 2 blame purvi .. Now iam even more sure that purvi will conseive with arjun's baby.. Hope all these consequences lead 2 arvi's reunion

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashi22blueocean_787

style14

IF-Sizzlerz

style14

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Hey guys congrats on the new AT...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

style14

IF-Sizzlerz

style14

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
OK didnt see the episode today but after reading ur updates all I can say is what else can we expect from Ovi.. I knew this day would come, she would question Arjun about his and Purvi's relation.. I hope he just blasts her off.. Why the hell did she have to marry him in the first place when she knew he loved Purvi.. I hate her..

Ashlaikablueocean_787Huma-

blueocean_787

IF-Sizzlerz

blueocean_787

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

now punni nd ovi will try 2 blame purvi .. Now iam even more sure that purvi will conseive with arjun's baby.. Hope all these consequences lead 2 arvi's reunion

Hopefully n that too fast. Can't wait any longer...

style14

IF-Sizzlerz

style14

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged

If Purvi tries to show her Mahanata again I dont know what i'll do.. she better start standing up for her herself instead of agreeing with Ovi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

style14

IF-Sizzlerz

style14

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Just saw the precap... Im so happy...DancingDancingDancing Arjun blast that Ovi.. show her what u actually feel... disgusting she is..

Ashi22AshlaikaHuma-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.