FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats on the 15th AT guys ðŸ¥³!!!!
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ami for the congrats.

Alicia - sorry hun... had to step out just after. :(.

Im ok man... no complaints in the real world... altho I have MANY  in the reel world :-). LOL

How bout u? how are ur studies?

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hi any one here  
i really dont understand this arjun ovi scene , 1st when arjun entered in room seems he lead a good life  and he is happy with his so called @@@ then when ovi asked him then he suddenly  showed his angry face  and said i will not tolerate your insecure behavoiure , what was that ?? is he forget purvi already ?? is he already start working with his so called @@@@@ ??????
 if that is happened then surely i want may  be tomorrow purvi will join  in new  office , i hope there is a good looking handsome boss than arjun and purvi surely fall for him..
 if arjun not want to back in purvis life , we dont see any sign at arjuns side that he want to back in purvis life so why purvi wait for him , i hope purvi will fall for other and will move on . whatever purvi compelled  and forced too much arjun for wedding  other but after that arjun just felt sad just  for few days and he is okay now so why ??? i hope karan wahi purvis next boss and they will fall for each other and will  lead a loving life and arjun  can go to hell with his childhood friend , , hey dont be angry with me  , i am not happy with arjuns scene when this scene was started 
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

hi any one here

i really dont understand this arjun ovi scene , 1st when arjun entered in room seems he lead a good life and he is happy with his so called @@@ then when ovi asked him then he suddenly showed his angry face and said i will not tolerate your insecure behavoiure , what was that ?? is he forget purvi already ?? is he already start working with his so called @@@@@ ??????
if that is happened then surely i want may be tomorrow purvi will join in new office , i hope there is a good looking handsome boss than arjun and purvi surely fall for him..
if arjun not want to back in purvis life , we dont see any sign at arjuns side that he want to back in purvis life so why purvi wait for him , i hope purvi will fall for other and will move on . whatever purvi compelled and forced too much arjun for wedding other but after that arjun just felt sad just for few days and he is okay now so why ??? i hope karan wahi purvis next boss and they will fall for each other and will lead a loving life and arjun can go to hell with his childhood friend , , hey dont be angry with me , i am not happy with arjuns scene when this scene was started

hey linda i 2 posted same immediatly aftr watchng their scene.. I hated when arjun touchd her shouldrs i knw he did that just friendly but what to do i cant tolerate arjun being nice to ovi . Everyone seems to have acceptd their so called marrage even arjun also.. I dont knw What cvs r tryng 2 show but iam highly disappointd with arjun's behavior.. Hope arjun behaves rudely with ovi all the time nd dont apologse after sometime.. Nd after this track im nt expectng that ovi will realise her mistake nd unite arvi .. Nw iam very much sure that purvi will defntly becme pregnant with arjun's child..Edited by aathya - 11 years ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
hii aathya ,
i am super unhappy  with arjuns  yesterdays scene , it was too much .,,and insecurity question also  too much ... seems arjun already forget purvi .
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
i think now purvis pregnancy track  cancel as she is now join office when sulocona 1st stopped her for joining office then i was thought that it is pregnancy track sign  but now i think that pregnancy track cancel .
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Karan Wahi's tweet:

Karan Wahi ?@karan009wahi

Gna b at st stanislaus wit @rithvik_RD ...its gna b. Fun budddy

aathya thumbnail

hii aathya ,

i am super unhappy with arjuns yesterdays scene , it was too much .,,and insecurity question also too much ... seems arjun already forget purvi .

me 2 yaar but remember what pr fb's official page postd before arjun ovi marrage ' everything will be good between arjun purvi after sometime' they will defntly reunite but till that time we have to tolerate arjun with that ovi .. But now purvi is tryng 2 get a job that means we can get some nice arvi scenes nd nice backgrnd song darmiyaan
aathya thumbnail

i think now purvis pregnancy track cancel as she is now join office when sulocona 1st stopped her for joining office then i was thought that it is pregnancy track sign but now i think that pregnancy track cancel .

there will be defntly purvi's pregnancy track... But for that the story should moveon for 2-3 months .. After 2-3 months only doctrs can confrm pregnancy right..
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
pr official fb page also posted that when arcana was there then  no chance to  arjun ovi marriage and ovi will never able to  come in between arvi  but . cvs playing game with us .