Pavitra Rishta

*ArVi/AshVik AT #15* ik dujey se huye juda.. (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 151

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WanderingBeauty

I just have no clue regarding where the story is heading towards...Vishnu is already shown having a soft corner for Purvi and the pending dates make me feel as if Purvi is going to withdraw the case...Arjun will surely be annoyed with Purvi about this...Confused
Yep so Miss Purvi better tell him why she will withdraw the case.Arjun is at the point where he understands Purvi and why she took that decision.I dnt any misunderstandings that will give that w__h a reason to talk ill of Purvi.
I hope  Arjun tells her off today but i am afraid when he is done venting his anger and protecting Purvi's name that woman will run to Purvi and tell her everything.Purvi mite now decide to marry as its only for her family's happiness.That would indeed be a crappy track.
BTW Arjun looked so hot in the precap esp when he is angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blueocean_787

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*ArVi/AshVik AT #15* ik dujey se huye juda.. (Page 13)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WanderingBeauty

IF-Dazzler

WanderingBeauty

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

Originally posted by WanderingBeauty

I just have no clue regarding where the story is heading towards...Vishnu is already shown having a soft corner for Purvi and the pending dates make me feel as if Purvi is going to withdraw the case...Arjun will surely be annoyed with Purvi about this...Confused
Yep so Miss Purvi better tell him why she will withdraw the case.Arjun is at the point where he understands Purvi and why she took that decision.I dnt any misunderstandings that will give that w__h a reason to talk ill of Purvi.
I hope  Arjun tells her off today but i am afraid when he is done venting his anger and protecting Purvi's name that woman will run to Purvi and tell her everything.Purvi mite now decide to marry as its only for her family's happiness.That would indeed be a crappy track.
BTW Arjun looked so hot in the precap esp when he is angry

RD always looks great...I sound too biased when I talk about him...:P...Arjun will tell her off today but if she goes and informs Purvi about this...we are all set for some major lectures and more sacrifices on Purvi's part...I am hoping Soham/Vishnu to put some brains into Purvi...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blueocean_787

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
check out RD as Jeh the werewolf.Hot,hot and more hot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderingBeautyblueocean_787Huma-

WanderingBeauty

IF-Dazzler

WanderingBeauty

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
@amy...He looks super-hot...Monkey Winks

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderingBeautyblueocean_787

WanderingBeauty

IF-Dazzler

WanderingBeauty

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

He looks so cute in this one...awww...Blushing

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
His eyes awww

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.