Pavitra Rishta

*ArVi/AshVik AT #15* ik dujey se huye juda.. (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 151

Linda25

IF-Sizzlerz

Linda25

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
i have a question plz ans me  , 

why ovi suspect arjun ???
 if she suspect then she can leave him . 
  arjun is happy .
  we fans are super happy .

when this arjun ovi bakwas will end ??
 when ovi will go canada like sachin ?? 
when arjun will get divorced ??

i have a feeling now that either purvi will leave mumbai or she will want to marry someone for saving ovis so called marriage . nooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*ArVi/AshVik AT #15* ik dujey se huye juda.. (Page 12)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Hey guys
Well i think if she decides to leave then she mite meet Vishnu who will convince her to stay back or he mite help her reunite with her love.Vishnu is softening towards Purvi.I know he hates Arjun and probably Ovi as he thinks Arjun left Purvi to marry Ovi.I am waiting to see these two bond and of course how they are getting close(in a non romantict way) affect others like AK.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashi22blueocean_787

WanderingBeauty

IF-Dazzler

WanderingBeauty

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Heyyyaaa Amy...Hug

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Hi Sheena I got ur PM loved the idea.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderingBeauty

aathya

IF-Rockerz

aathya

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

i have a question plz ans me ,

why ovi suspect arjun ???
if she suspect then she can leave him .
arjun is happy .
we fans are super happy .

when this arjun ovi bakwas will end ??
when ovi will go canada like sachin ??
when arjun will get divorced ??

i have a feeling now that either purvi will leave mumbai or she will want to marry someone for saving ovis so called marriage . nooo
purvi will not leave mumbai but i think she will agree 2 marry some1 else.. I also have a strong felng that durng purvi's marrage track cv's will introduce pregnancy track nd finally lovebirds will b united by family ( i thnk soham plays imp role in arvi's reunion)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blueocean_787Linda25

WanderingBeauty

IF-Dazzler

WanderingBeauty

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

Hi Sheena I got ur PM loved the idea.

I was actually browsing the YT for ArVi scenes when the idea hit me...As you know it would be great to have the journey of Arvi under one roof...Embarrassed...And luckily...I found the sample as well...:P

Edited by WanderingBeauty - 05 October 2012 at 6:20am

blueocean_787

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Ok Sheena.
Well lets get back to Arvi.
Have u guys noticed that the Inspectator Sameer Rane is not at the police station now and someone else is handling the case?I dnt see him in PR anymore and it makes me wonder if his track with Purvi is just a big fat lie.
Next in yesterday's epi Balan mentioned that Vishnu was charged not only with Purvi's kidnapping but Arjun's shooting.So if Purvi decides to withdraw the case then i am not so sure Arjun will be so forgiving and do that.But anything for Purvi...rite.Lets wait and see how this case and Vishnu affects Arvi.

blueocean_787

WanderingBeauty

IF-Dazzler

WanderingBeauty

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
I just have no clue regarding where the story is heading towards...Vishnu is already shown having a soft corner for Purvi and the pending dates make me feel as if Purvi is going to withdraw the case...Arjun will surely be annoyed with Purvi about this...Confused

blueocean_787

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.