i have a question plz ans me ,

why ovi suspect arjun ???
if she suspect then she can leave him .
arjun is happy .
we fans are super happy .

when this arjun ovi bakwas will end ??
when ovi will go canada like sachin ??
when arjun will get divorced ??

i have a feeling now that either purvi will leave mumbai or she will want to marry someone for saving ovis so called marriage . nooo
purvi will not leave mumbai but i think she will agree 2 marry some1 else.. I also have a strong felng that durng purvi's marrage track cv's will introduce pregnancy track nd finally lovebirds will b united by family ( i thnk soham plays imp role in arvi's reunion)
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ameilia

Hi Sheena I got ur PM loved the idea.

I was actually browsing the YT for ArVi scenes when the idea hit me...As you know it would be great to have the journey of Arvi under one roof...😳...And luckily...I found the sample as well...:P
Edited by WanderingBeauty - 11 years ago
Ok Sheena.
Well lets get back to Arvi.
Have u guys noticed that the Inspectator Sameer Rane is not at the police station now and someone else is handling the case?I dnt see him in PR anymore and it makes me wonder if his track with Purvi is just a big fat lie.
Next in yesterday's epi Balan mentioned that Vishnu was charged not only with Purvi's kidnapping but Arjun's shooting.So if Purvi decides to withdraw the case then i am not so sure Arjun will be so forgiving and do that.But anything for Purvi...rite.Lets wait and see how this case and Vishnu affects Arvi.
I just have no clue regarding where the story is heading towards...Vishnu is already shown having a soft corner for Purvi and the pending dates make me feel as if Purvi is going to withdraw the case...Arjun will surely be annoyed with Purvi about this...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by WanderingBeauty

I just have no clue regarding where the story is heading towards...Vishnu is already shown having a soft corner for Purvi and the pending dates make me feel as if Purvi is going to withdraw the case...Arjun will surely be annoyed with Purvi about this...πŸ˜•
Yep so Miss Purvi better tell him why she will withdraw the case.Arjun is at the point where he understands Purvi and why she took that decision.I dnt any misunderstandings that will give that w__h a reason to talk ill of Purvi.
I hope  Arjun tells her off today but i am afraid when he is done venting his anger and protecting Purvi's name that woman will run to Purvi and tell her everything.Purvi mite now decide to marry as its only for her family's happiness.That would indeed be a crappy track.
BTW Arjun looked so hot in the precap esp when he is angry

Yep so Miss Purvi better tell him why she will withdraw the case.Arjun is at the point where he understands Purvi and why she took that decision.I dnt any misunderstandings that will give that w__h a reason to talk ill of Purvi.
I hope  Arjun tells her off today but i am afraid when he is done venting his anger and protecting Purvi's name that woman will run to Purvi and tell her everything.Purvi mite now decide to marry as its only for her family's happiness.That would indeed be a crappy track.
BTW Arjun looked so hot in the precap esp when he is angry

RD always looks great...I sound too biased when I talk about him...:P...Arjun will tell her off today but if she goes and informs Purvi about this...we are all set for some major lectures and more sacrifices on Purvi's part...I am hoping Soham/Vishnu to put some brains into Purvi...πŸ˜›
check out RD as Jeh the werewolf.Hot,hot and more hot.

He looks so cute in this one...awww...☺️
@amy...You are giving me an overdose of RD today...Am going to dream of him whole night...