Users

Frequent Posters

Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -ScarletRose-

Ik dooje se huye judaa

hows that for te title?

I just google it Amu 😊. My hindi sucks 😆.

Is it this from the song Teri Meri?:

Ik dooje se hue juda Jab
ik dooje ke liye bane (Separated from each other when made for each other..)

If its that  - I love it!!! :-). Very Apt right now.

btw. Pls add all the members who liked AT# 14 and this one and keep repeating to add them 😊. Please and Thank you 🤗.  
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pp29

Hi Mallika :)

You are so right! He looks like he lost his plot of being angry at Ovi. He seems to soften towards her. I think this looks like a volcano erupting but might just be a mild tremor. He may just about tell her to stop it and stop making digs at purvi and blah blah and that he is married to ovi and she should respect that or something...I am not expecting him to blast her and announce once again that he is in love with purvi and always will be ( although I would love for him to keep reminding her about this basic fact). I just hope he reminds her how they got married and not to expect anything out of him...

Also, I am sure, Ovi madam is on her track to convince purvi to leave town or whatever...I have a foreboding sense of doom for the next couple of weeks...our sanskaari mahanta devi jr. will give in I am sure and decide to leave, making AK think she doesn't even love him...I really really hope Vishnu has a role to play where in he can go and bajao ovi and arjun and tell arjun how much purvi loves him and hopefully he will be the one who may say purvi leaving town n go and tell arjun about the whole deal...:P

Can't wait till ARVI get back together and OVi is given 2 hard slaps by Arman. She is frustrating...i can't beleive how selfish she is..today her brother is missing, but instead of being around for her parents, she is in her own world worried about her sister n husband who she separated in the first place...bloody evil thing...And hope Vishnu lala decides to re-unite our ARVI and send Ovi to some asylum for treatment! Waiting for Vishnu and Purvi bonding now :() 

*note to self - sleep after this, Arvi are important, but there's work tomorrow ðŸ˜›*

Nice post pp, and I agree given how CVs have fizzled out explosive precaps, we shouldn't be very excited ðŸ¤”. About Purvi leaving if situation arises, will someone in their right mind (maybe Teju?) remind her she's an important witness in her kidnapping and Arjun getting shot case and needs to be around till it's over. 

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If purvi has to leave i want her and soham to go together in the same train to Bhopal,so they can be good friend
mallika_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont want arjun to be angry at ovi first and then say SORRY to her 😡
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ he would be at first later he'll calm down we all know.

wonder anything for we arvians ahead!

glad atleast they are showing Arjun perspective atleast
Edited by krishnaria - 11 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats On The New AT. Everyone. RD&Asha Rocks.
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
CONGRATS ON NEW AT ! ðŸ¥³
guys sorry im not on my laptop at all times, plus college is getting in the way :/
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yay new At!!! Cant wait till ArVi reunion!! Ughh this Punni and Ovi trying to seperate my Arvi!! Ovi better not try to make Purvi leave 
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys what happened today in PR between Arjun and Ovi where by Arjun tells her to Shut up ?? ðŸ˜•