Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I just ADORE Gurmeet for this side of his. He is such a humble star. He is like one of the most famous celebs of Television and I have seen the success get in the heads of these celebs but he is such a down-to-earth guy. Also I rarely see celebs thanking their fans after winning trophies and the first thing Gurmeet did was thank his fans.Love you Gurmeet. 

Even though I am not  a fan of the couple "Gurmeet-Debina" but i still adore Gumeet for loving his wife sooo much.

Congrats Gurmeet , You deserve all this love and success :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pratimaan2012Manali_IamGCian-Chandramukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pics (Page 2)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jigerkatukda

Originally posted by Iluvkanha_GCian

Originally posted by jigerkatukda

I absolutely love Gurmeet but somehow I felt really bad that he did not think it was important to thank Shampa. He did not even hug her until the very end.

ohhh plzzz, it;s impossible that he did'nt thank shampa, is celebrity can come on his knees to thank his Fan on telecast then it's obvious he can give all the cradit to his choreographer, after that 2 mins of  result announcement, gurmeet has lot of time to thank shapma o.kk or usne kiya bhi hoga., it was very short time in which he thanked his fans & took trophy wil shampa.

I agree with you that makes sense. It was not a lot of time after the results were announced and this might have been edited the way the channel wants it.

Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.