Page 2 Page 2

kameshreddy

Goldie

kameshreddy

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Gurmeet wins Jhalak!

Edited by kameshreddy - 01 October 2012 at 3:50pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cherieLoverakansha412Nav2010Manali_IamGCiangururockssAmeeraalikhananjucoolt_areebgcluvSunshine797Khushi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pics" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jigerkatukda

Groupbie

jigerkatukda

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I absolutely love Gurmeet but somehow I felt really bad that he did not think it was important to thank Shampa. He did not even hug her until the very end.

Edited by jigerkatukda - 02 October 2012 at 12:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pdiyar193kyra22riatagoreSudhaSangeet

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
debina is looking sooo cute here

Edited by bwtsweetu - 01 October 2012 at 11:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

pdiyar193

Groupbie

pdiyar193

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jigerkatukda

I absolutely love Gurmeet but somehow I felt really bad that he did not think it was important to thank Shampa. He did not even hug her until the very end.

I absolutely agree with you.. He should have thanked Shampa first, for supporting him throughout, she is the most deserving.

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged

ohhh plzzz, it;s impossible that he did'nt thank shampa, is celebrity can come on his knees to thank his Fan on telecast then it's obvious he can give all the cradit to his choreographer, after that 2 mins of  result announcement, gurmeet has lot of time to thank shapma o.kk or usne kiya bhi hoga., it was very short time in which he thanked his fans & took trophy wil shampa.

kameshreddy

Goldie

kameshreddy

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
thank you

jigerkatukda

Groupbie

jigerkatukda

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paposhon

what rubbish.. he definately hugged her the first and thanked her and bend on stage to bow to the public for votes..
it appears being baseless- gurro gurro fans - u never actually heard or saw what he said.
ofcourse he did. say also--- it is all coz shampa

abhee wo delina ya debina -jo bhee hain-  bhaag ke aayee tou aur jyada shampa ko hug nahin kar paya , but he did definately

anyway what hell i go to do when i am not even happy with GC winning, but i wanted to clarify this point as u all say or are @red in bold

Hello dear, you are being too aggressive. Just cool down. We are not here to fight (at least I'm not). I just wrote what I felt. If I was wrong you could have just told me properly. Its you who are not looking good here. 

Too come back to your point that he hugged her before going down on the knees. I did not see it happen in that order when I watched the show. Maybe it was, so I will check. 

Just take a chill pill.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manali_IamGCian-Chandramukhi-

jigerkatukda

Groupbie

jigerkatukda

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iluvkanha_GCian

ohhh plzzz, it;s impossible that he did'nt thank shampa, is celebrity can come on his knees to thank his Fan on telecast then it's obvious he can give all the cradit to his choreographer, after that 2 mins of  result announcement, gurmeet has lot of time to thank shapma o.kk or usne kiya bhi hoga., it was very short time in which he thanked his fans & took trophy wil shampa.

I agree with you that makes sense. It was not a lot of time after the results were announced and this might have been edited the way the channel wants it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manali_IamGCian

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.