what will be the Vikram's next step

Poll

Vikram's next steps..??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

As i fell TVS is in a situation that he can go any level to stop this marrige...when he realized untill Rewa alive that Sugni will not come back to him, he will try to get rid from Rewa by killing her...????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think he will kill Reva, but surely he will use his life experience and
will tell the truth of his love to Sugni in proffesional way and will disclose Adi and Amrita's engagement.
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shunu6

I don't think he will kill Reva, but surely he will use his life experience and

will tell the truth of his love to Sugni in proffesional way and will disclose Adi and Amrita's engagement.

where was his life experiences when he was behaving very agressivly with a gun in his his hand...?
why he is not showing any matuarity ...?
why he is behaving as a teen age boy who madly in love...?
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He will go to mommy and cry " mommy mommy mujhe Riva nahin chahiye, Adi bhaiya ki Sugni chahiye" 😭
jmoyee200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

He will go to mommy and cry " mommy mommy mujhe Riva nahin chahiye, Adi bhaiya ki Sugni chahiye" 😭

2nd opt...  ur post very funny...but not adi bhaiya...Vanja...
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 2nd opt coz   Tvs me Himmat nahi hai ki Maa thakur ko True bole..😡
rimitimi2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
For 2nd.Coz TVS is Not a Bold Man
romalove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jmoyee200

2nd opt...  ur post very funny...but not adi bhaiya...Vanja...

Total Agree... But TVS ..never tell Maa T.Coz... He is Not A True Lover & Not respact  Sugni so He never Can Tell to MT
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Ulkamin

where was his life experiences when he was behaving very agressivly with a gun in his his hand...?

Life experience does not mean that you stay quite when people are hitting you,insulting you.Regarding shooting it was and still was an accident which would never happened if G would not have cut him 1st.
Well to see his maturity have to watch the intial episodes where he has shown to stand by sugni with head high always no matter what society does or says.
I dont think teenage boy can fall madly in love.Vikram needs to know right reasoning  for G and Sugni's action though i personally also want him to leave sugni to her hell.

Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Ulkamin

Our Vikram is zara hatke he will not do any of the above.  From the first episodes till his marriage we have seen he has dealt with every problem sensibly except hiding the truth which he wanted to tell Sugni many a times but with her mother breathing down his neck and Sugni telling him she will kill herself.  He made the biggest mistake of his life hiding the truth.  Oh Vikram you never ever dreamt what a fickle minded girl you were in love with ek baar bolke toh dekh leta whether she would really kill herself or move on to greener pastures.

His maturity was very much visible in the Sardhakai where he leaves with a bag of money while Adi leaves empty handed.  Yes he is proving himself a teenage boy who is blinded by his love hence he cannot see what Mother and daughter are upto.