Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Vivian Dsena |Love the Way You Lie| AT#21 (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 150

-SexyAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SexyAngel-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
@Tanzie- I knw he looks so hot na Blushing kameena will burn the sun too with his hotness ROFLROFL

@Monami- VD dancing like that Stern Smile the day he takes off his vest... that will b a big achievement for him Ermm ROFLROFL

@Nish- Chup kar tu... mujhe khush hone dhe ROFLROFLROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vivian Dsena |Love the Way You Lie| AT#21 (Page 144)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrueKash

@Tanzie- I knw he looks so hot na Blushing kameena will burn the sun too with his hotness ROFLROFL

@Monami- VD dancing like that Stern Smile the day he takes off his vest... that will b a big achievement for him Ermm ROFLROFL

suru hogayi ROFLROFL  

before I go, gift for you ROFL

-SexyAngel-

-SexyAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SexyAngel-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

suru hogayi ROFLROFL  

Shocked bohot hard work karke mene apne hormones control kiye the Stern Smile lekin yeh tune kya kiya ROFLROFL jane se pehle mere upar bomb phekne ki kya zaroorat thi ROFLROFLROFL

SheDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

SheDevil

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by SheDevil

@nishi Nxt AT main bana rhi hoonLOL

ja bana le but naam dhang ka dena LOL
aisa nahi ki padhkar sab hans pade ROFL
LOL naam maine bakwwass diya hai but u all have 2 suggestLOL

Monami_50

IF-Rockerz

Monami_50

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

@Tanzie- I knw he looks so hot naBlushingkameena will burn the sun too with his hotnessROFLROFL

@Monami- VD dancing like thatStern Smilethe day he takes off his vest... that will b a big achievement for himErmmROFLROFL

@Nish- Chup kar tu... mujhe khush hone dheROFLROFLROFL
        Lol...jis din woh vest utarega he will be given 'BEST ACHIEVEMENT OF THE YEAR AWARD'

-SexyAngel-

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

suru hogayi ROFLROFL  

Shocked bohot hard work karke mene apne hormones control kiye the Stern Smile lekin yeh tune kya kiya ROFLROFL jane se pehle mere upar bomb phekne ki kya zaroorat thi ROFLROFLROFL

this is last one... iske baad no moreROFLROFL

its my most fav avi on Dance dancing... made by Juhi for tvd forum...

-SexyAngel-

-SexyAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SexyAngel-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monami_50

@Tanzie- I knw he looks so hot naBlushingkameena will burn the sun too with his hotnessROFLROFL

@Monami- VD dancing like thatStern Smilethe day he takes off his vest... that will b a big achievement for himErmmROFLROFL

@Nish- Chup kar tu... mujhe khush hone dheROFLROFLROFL
        Lol...jis din woh vest utarega he will be given 'BEST ACHIEVEMENT OF THE YEAR AWARD'

And dont forget life achievement award too ROFLROFLROFL he is sooo adorable Embarrassed i think he is just waiting only for me to see it Embarrassed ROFLROFL

-SexyAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SexyAngel-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

suru hogayi ROFLROFL  

this is last one... iske baad no moreROFLROFL

its my most fav avi on Dance dancing... made by Juhi for tvd forum...

If i dont come on the forum tomorow its cos i m dead Stern Smile why do i feel so hot all of a sudden ROFLROFLROFL i need a fan ROFLROFL yeh kya kiya tune Stern Smile It is illegal to do this kind of torture ROFLROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.