Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
varshu di ,jayau di, ana di and madhu di this one is for  guys..!

***~~Prom night~~***

I.saw her for the first time in the college fresher's party. Yes she was my junior. She looked very beautiful. I saw her talking to everyone almost everyone waving at her. She said her part of "hi" and "how are u's".and sat.down next to a girl i considered to be her friend. She joked around with her. Giggled her heart out. They show had started I was roaming through the crowd. I came to stand still when I herd her talk. I don't know why exactly but there was this force or attracttion I felt for her.which I couldn't describe.

She saw me stare at her and I looked away. Why did I do that I don't know. All my actions had become involuntary. I didn't pay attention. Just then the dance stared. The seniors and juniors were dancing together. She danced with one of her friend. I guess she was sitting with the same person.

Many people came and danced with her or she went over but getting back to her friend. I don't know why but I felt good about her nature.

Just then her friend pulled her to the group I was dancing in. She laughed as akash one of my friends tried flirt with her. I wanted to kill him. How dare he. But then I thought why couldn't he. I was nothing to her.

Her friend was dancing with romit. I always knew romit felt something for that girl but now even the girl showed interest in him. I felt happy bow atlest she won't be with her all time. Maybe she could be with me ! A little voice said in my head.

THE song changed to a slow one. Everyone we were dancing with grabbed their girl partners. Everyone but us. I silently thanked god for this.

That's when I saw her walk away smiling to her friend. I was grateful all my friends. I was about to make a way for her but instead I asked her for dance

"Would you like to dance with me?" I asked her raising my hand and she placed her in mine. I felt good. I felt warmth spread though me as we fell in step with each other .so lost in each other that we didn't come to know that everyone had stopped dancing and we clapping and hooting at us.

Suddenly I heard a whistle and came back to my sense. So did she. She just blushed and I smiled . Now the music changed to fast track n again I thanked god for saving my ass today as everyone got back to dance again.

"hi I'm arjun" I said. "hi I'm arohi" she replied.

The rest of the evening I didn't leave her side . We talked and chatted. N laughed. We laughed till our stomach s hurt. Not caring wht people wil or would think.

We exchanged numbers as all of proceeded towards our houses.

God what a beautiful evening it had turned out to be. I freshd up and went to lie down on the bed. When my phone bussed. I was thinking weather to what's aap her or not but she what's apped me. I smiled looking at the crazy. Txt she had sent me.

"Hi Mr kakdi" yes she had started calling me that ever since this evening

It cracked me up. Lol this girl was my mind stopped at that as I got her buzz. "oye Mr .cucumber slpt? " o laughed this time.

"no im stil awake miss arohi" I replied. And she sent me back a angry smiley. Well we fought for the 1st time that night. Because of? Well she said that she could dance better then me I said I could do better then her.

Days passed I arohi sefali her friend.from the prom night my friend romit whom im ever so greatful that he proposed her friend . Now four of us were always together in the college.

One day being creative head of the college I wnt to her class asking for volunteers. She casually raised her hand up. I selected her n some others too. For not being too obvious. Though she had once told me that she wanted to be a fashion web designer. I knew was very creative. All of us me being the head of creative department reported to my senior. He selected arohi as my assistant. I was on top of the world. Go's was at my side I thought. In this few days my admiration for this girl had only increased. She was the one who completely changed my world.

My nights and mornings started and ended with her messages.

I had this attraction.towards her from the day I.met her which I couldn't control. I had a smile on my face wherever I saw her. My all worst fears disappeared when I saw her. She was my. Wht I thought?

Months passed. The attraction only grew within this period. Now I had to tell her.

I went into the college determined to tell her about my feelings. Last night after her text abt her sleeping. I had thought really deep and hard.

I had thought about how my friendship.will get ruined if I she didn't.feel the same. But I had to do it.

So as I entred the college canteen I saw romit and sefali talking and a little far she was joking.around with some guy. I felt I could slap that boy.

I controlled my emotions and was moving towards romit when one of my friend called me. He kept talksing abt freaking assignments. Finally after 15 mins I reached romit and sefali . My eyes were on her. She turned to me and waved . I waved back. And then I head something that made my heart jump out of my skin.

Sefali was talking to romit about how arohi likes me and romit smiled and told sefali that I liked her from day one. I smacked romit on his head. That wasn't be supposed to told to anyone. Sefali smiled at me.

I asked her weather that arohi liking me was true or no. Sefali said she liked me from day one too and the attraction only grew. I hugged.sefali and said.I'll tell her I like her too.

Later that afternoon I was outside library where she used to.come everday. At this time. "hi" I said as she came out "hi" she repeated "u outside a library" she said laughing

"arohi."I caught.her hand. I felt her tremble with my touch. He soft had gave me chills too. "I like u . Wil u be my girlfriend?" . After realizing I actually proposed her out Side the library I felt dum. And den o looked at her her face void of any expression. She took her hand back from my hand and went towards the stairs. I followed her. She went straight out of the gate . I I assumed she went home.

I felt shattered . But sefali had said she liked Me. I didn't wana loose a friend like her. I felt bad. Grabbing my bag from the ground I too went straight home. I texted her all night. But no.reply.

Next day I pushed myself to college because of the submissions.I didn't wana face her. I went  straight to the class. When the lecture ended I was about to go to other class hi she texted me yo come to the canteen.

I just went there not knowing what was going to happen next.

I sat down opposite to her on our favorite table. "arjun yes" she said I couldn't believe her. She said yes .

But why today. If it was a yes then y not yesterday. "I know u have lot of doubts.  Let me clear them for u" she had said "1. Y'day I wanted to slap u cause u proposed me outside.a library and I was too shock to even react. 2.I.didnt wana tell yes the time u asked me I would look like desppo" she had said laughing to me. I caught her hand and kiss it. She looked.shocked and looked around to see the almost whole.of canteen empty.cause the lecture was on for everyone.

My heart had jumped with joy. I had found happiness in her. From that day we became boyfriend n girlfriend.

We.were never mushy mushy. We found time for ourselfs and even were with friends.

Soon this news spread thoughout the college. Girls envyed her and guys envyrd me,.

Today I stand in front of her as I tie the mangalautra around her neck and apply sindhur to her. Finally claiming her as mine after 8 years of dating.

im goint o continue here only i know i have and OS thread but this one is for my sisters

ill complete it by tom morning pucca promise.

yes its dumb one . but i luv this idea...of a prom night

Edited by mansi_47 - 13 October 2012 at 6:34am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69xKaranKritikaxLooshikaarunsunita_gmRimpi_kmhmysticloverM00NAcooljaya11florine_20.vrshn...Ice-Cube.._Chits_cherry227Arjuhi_kk--Anjali--Bablylovely20zoya_naziyamon.sayan17.comArjuhisis..oneOone.....vibha...sreeja_rox.Dulcetmoonkmh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS:PrOm NiGhT (completed)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Ice-Cube..

IF-Rockerz

..Ice-Cube..

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
first :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyblues

..Ice-Cube..

IF-Rockerz

..Ice-Cube..

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
we'll wait :)
I liked wat arjun fell :')

lazyblues

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Res mannu :D n thank u so much for the dedication baby. muwah

lazyblues

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Aha aha,m i drming?

lazyblues

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Mannu,i got ur txt. U dnt wry. N i forgot to recharge my sms pk. Sowiee!

lazyblues

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
@ana muhaz back !! :-*

Sneha -ty drling

@madhu- okay. !!

..oneOone..

lazyblues