Fan Fictions

molten_lava thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Another random OS. I know I said I'm not going to write anything for the time being, but I was really down and depressed today and writing is the only cure to my sadness and key to my sanity. So, this time I've typed it using my phone. So please excuse the errors.

This is dedicated to my friend Shreya who tries to make me smile with her constant pestering even when I'm depressed. Love you girl! ❤️ and hope you like it. If not, I'll write another one.

"Arnavji, will you look after Arush for sometime? I have some work to do in the kitchen." Khushi asked holding out her nine month old son to her husband.

"Yeah sure." Arnav said looking up from his laptop. Khushi happily handed over Arush to Arnav. "My rashgulla, my jalebi. Stay with your papa for sometime. Don't trouble him too much, okay? Be a good boy." she told her baby, bending over to kiss his soft head and Arush clapped his hands with delight.

Turning to her husband, she said, "I've fed him. So he won't be cranky. But if he still cries bring him to the kitchen."

"Khushi, don't worry. I can manage him." Arnav assured her and both the father and son waved at Khushi as she walked out of the room leaving behind the duo.

"Bye Mamma." Arnav called on behalf of Arush, holding his chubby hand and waving at the door.

"Mamma!" Arush repeated with his squeaky voice as he flashed a huge grin, the dimples curving his cheeks adorably. "Ja ja ja goo goo ba ba.." he spoke in his baby language trying to tell something to his father while Arnav silently smiled back at him, kissing the tip of his nose.

"Now what shall we do?" Arnav asked him, while Arush silently stared at him with his round hazel eyes that he had inherited from his mother. Noticing that Arush was quiet, Arnav decided to resume his work on the laptop.

He seated him on his lap, balancing him with one arm, while he typed on the laptop with the other. Arush peeked at the laptop curiously, taking an instant liking to the new machine.

"You like it? " Arnav asked, as he saw Arush curiously bend over the laptop.

"Ah!" Arush cooed affirmatively as he reached out with his tiny chubby palms to touch the laptop screen.

Arnav started going through some of the photographs of the photoshoot sent to him by Aman for finalisation. He was really confused on which ones were to be approved coz every model was

looking alike.

Suddenly, his concentration was distracted by Arush who seemed agitated and was jumping in his place. "You don't like her?" Arnav asked amusedly while Arush frowned sticking out his lower lip. "Urgh!" he cried out in his baby voice clearing indicating his disapproval.

"Okay!" Arnav agreed raising his eyebrow. "How about this one?" Arnav asked displaying the next photo of a model in a gorgeous black gown.

"Urgh!" Arush frowned, growling once again, hitting the laptop. Soon they flipped through photographs after photographs as Arnav chuckled and waited for his son's approval, enjoying every bit of his antics.

"Now what are we going to do?" Arnav finally asked leaning his chin on Arush's shoulder, as they reached the end of the entire list of photographs sent to him by Aman.

While clicking next, suddenly, Khushi appeared on the screen wearing a red saree. It was the same photograph taken at the photo shoot for his company a long time ago when she had worked for him. Arnav was instantly lost, mesmerised in her beauty, admiring the way the fabric wrapped around her curves.

"Mamma!" Arush instantly squealed clapping out in delight as he saw his mother's photograph, interrupting Arnav's daze.

"She looks beautiful, doesn't she?" Arnav asked his son.

"You want me to select this one?" Arnav pointed at the photograph and Arush smiled widely, revealing his four tiny teeth. "Ja ja!" he spoke in his baby language looking at his father, nodding his head vigorously with approval.

"Mamma's chamcha!" Arnav exclaimed before diving into Arush's tummy and tickling him with his face as the room echoed with both their laughters. "I wonder if Khushi left you behind with me to make sure I don't approve any model other than her." he smirked as Arush once again erupted into fits of laughter, cooing with approval as if he had understood every single word of his father.

On the other hand Khushi came running worriedly into the room, hearing the loud noise emanating from it. But instead, she was greeted by a lovely sight of a father and son, chuckling aloud, speaking to themselves. And capturing the perfect moment in her mind while standing at the door, she turned around and walked back into the kitchen with a huge smile on her face.

Edited by molten_lava - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coronapsyche thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RESWAAA😎

UNREWWA*
Rachel,got a new laptop or working from the same old 13th century pc?? 😆
as ur dipressed ,so i think 13th century it is😳
Can I tell u 1 thing,when i resed my post,that time my pc just shut down automatically & I dnt know why😃

ok,now moving on to the os🤓

BUDDY, WONDERFUL⭐️⭐️
Arush is soo cute😳
I wnder when we will see such a ARUSH or Arushi in the show
God only knows the time, coz it took 1 & a half years for married then children- Bahut dur ki baat hey!! I think my grandcchildren wd see that day-I hope😆😆

Mamma ki chamcha-hahaha🤣
i loved it⭐️
 But I think  he is Papa's boy thats why didnt like any other girl except Mummy😉

i wd love to see the last scene_boy! it will b pleasant to see Arnav playing with his son
 Edited by coronapsyche - 11 years ago
ppa20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved it...
it was amazing 👏
Viviann thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ahhw soo cute, loved it!

sanashamra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!!simple and cute os...nice...
nimra21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww, this was adorable! <3
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: coronapsyche

RESWAAA😎

UNREWWA*
Rachel,got a new laptop or working from the same old 13th century pc?? 😆
as ur dipressed ,so i think 13th century it is😳
Can I tell u 1 thing,when i resed my post,that time my pc just shut down automatically & I dnt know why😃

ok,now moving on to the os🤓

BUDDY, WONDERFUL⭐️⭐️
Arush is soo cute😳
I wnder when we will see such a ARUSH or Arushi in the show
God only knows the time, coz it took 1 & a half years for married then children- Bahut dur ki baat hey!! I think my grandcchildren wd see that day-I hope😆😆

Mamma ki chamcha-hahaha🤣
i loved it⭐️
 But I think  he is Papa's boy thats why didnt like any other girl except Mummy😉

i wd love to see the last scene_boy! it will b pleasant to see Arnav playing with his son
😆

yeah, i'm still typing from the 13 th century pc.😆
that's why I'm depressed and morever, I came to know that nothing can be saved from the old laptop. everything is gone permanently now.😭
Ace11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
I can soo picturise this happening in ipkknd...loved it😊
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: molten_lava

"I wonder if Khushi left you behind with me to make sure I don't approve any model other than her."  

Wicked! 
A random story pressing on the particulars of a family life that slips into the routine. But this is our ArShi and there is nothing that will tag them "typical". They stand out, where words create more worlds for ArShi to reign and love in.
A kiss for darling clever Arush! Inclining to his father's ways of approving the girl he can Rabba Ve with and the kid can Mamma Ve with!
You take care, Golden Dragon!
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aquiline

Wicked! 
A random story pressing on the particulars of a family life that slips into the routine. But this is our ArShi and there is nothing that will tag them "typical". They stand out, where words create more worlds for ArShi to reign and love in.
A kiss for darling clever Arush! Inclining to his father's ways of approving the girl he can Rabba Ve with and the kid can Mamma Ve with!
You take care, Golden Dragon!

oh thank you :D
wasn't expecting you here.
Mamma ve?😆