ARJUN: FANTASTIC SCIENCE TEACHER...

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello arjunians... i'm here again.. oye bhago mat...first at least read the post, like it, comment on it and fir jaana..😆 so i just wanna share something with you guys..

Arjun often make his theories clear to the rest of the members of his team by giving demo or live experiments... I mean whenever he wants to tell something he'll do the whole procedure... there is a statement, procedure, conclusion, material required in his theories.. for ex. he made riya wear the short dress with heels in kanika murder case to prove that kanika couldn't climb the wall, in the dead body in the car case, he sleeps himself inside the car, brings the thermacol box to prove.. etc..

So he can be a good science teacher...right... well if he had been a teacher then i would had taken admission in his class and would had failed intentionally every exam so that i can stay with him..😉
Edited by meghasingh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghasingh

Hello arjunians... i'm here again.. oye bhago mat...first at least read the post, like it, comment on it and fir jaana..😆 so i just wanna share something with you guys..

Arjun often make his theories clear to the rest of the members of his team by giving demo or live experiments... I mean whenever he wants to tell something he'll do the whole procedure... there is a statement, procedure, conclusion, material required in his theories.. for ex. he made riya wear the short dress with heels in kanika murder case to prove that kanika couldn't climb the wall, in the dead body in the car case, he sleeps himself inside the car, brings the thermacol box to prove.. etc..

So he can be a good science teacher...right... well if he had been a teacher then i would had taken admission in his class and would had failed intentionally every exam so that i can stay with him..😉

i love science therefore i love arjun theory procedure etc etc
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
hey can u give the admission form i also want to join this class 

but one thing more i will not pass from this class...😆

because every time arjun start his class i just start daydreaming about him
😳
salta thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

hey can u give the admission form i also want to join this class 

but one thing more i will not pass from this class...😆

because every time arjun start his class i just start daydreaming about him
😳

well if there would had been some class of his.. and i had admission forms, i wouldn't had given to it anyone..sorry but you know only me and him in class😉
kaveriw2008 thumbnail

well if there would had been some class of his.. and i had admission forms, i wouldn't had given to it anyone..sorry but you know only me and him in class😉

don't worry hum bribe aur donation dene ke liye tayar hai...

nahi to hum Rathore sir ... principal to maska lagayenge😉
salta thumbnail

don't worry hum bribe aur donation dene ke liye tayar hai...

nahi to hum Rathore sir ... principal to maska lagayenge😉

well our principal is an honest man so he wouldn't accept bribe and rathore is an intelligent person he would scold you when you'll maska lagayoing to him😆
kaveriw2008 thumbnail

well our principal is an honest man so he wouldn't accept bribe and rathore is an intelligent person he would scold you when you'll maska lagayoing to him😆

baki ETF members to hai na unki madad to le sakati hoon na

riya ko saath me lekar jaungi to Rathore kuch bol payega aur nahi arjun

Samjhe ya samjhaun😆
salta thumbnail
@kaveri no... no no... we'll run away from the class and hide somewhere...😃 and because arjun will be with me, we can outsmart everyone😉 
kaveriw2008 thumbnail

@kaveri no... no no... we'll run away from the class and hide somewhere...😃 and because arjun will be with me, we can outsmart everyone😉 

i don't think so we can try our brain run faster

but i have feeling when he see riya front of him...he will forget others😕
salta thumbnail

i don't think so we can try our brain run faster

but i have feeling when he see riya front of him...he will forget others😕

no... he never leaves his duty incomplete so i'll make him remember his duty.. to teach me science...😉 and noone can think better than my super hot  cop...