Kriyansh SS-I really do love you Updt lst prt pg16

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys a new SS from me. This might contain some 3-4 parts. I know aaj sab ka mood upset hai, hope it cheers everyone. Enjoy.

Part 1:

Rey pacing to and fro in the room.. He is constantly thinking about some thing...

Gosh why me?????why only me on this earth?????? Why universe ji why?? Wait a minute did I just say universe ji?? Gosh I've lost it...totally lost it. I have fallen for a girl who is completely opposite of me but still the most prettiest girl ever. Her name is Kriya..Kriya Ghai. She is a girl who wears chudidaars and mostly is reserved. She is mostly known as the bhenji and initially even I felt the same about her but later on my opinion changed. I the cool dude of college has fallen for such a girl. What would every one think about me. I do love her but at the same time you know "Reputation" matters. When ever she's around me I feel like I'm lost some where..lost in her eyes. I forget the world around me and only keep dreaming about her. I was even caught by my friends while staring at her in the class but luckily I had a good excuse also. But I don't know why she tries to run away from me? Or may be I know the reason.

~~~~~~FLASH BACK~~~~~~
It was a normal day in St.Louis and every one was busy in their own works. But in one corner of the college, the rehearsal hall there was a fight going on between the 2 dance teams of the college. One is my team-the Dazzlers and the others is hers-the Weaklings. Both our teams were fighting for the rehearsal hall. Every one was accusing each other with one or the other reason but this girl didn't even raise her voice against me. She fights with my whole team except me. I've noticed this from the past few days, she never goes against me. And that day in the evening when no one was around she pulled me into the fire exit. At once I was shocked but then soon asked her the reason behind this.
"umm I wanted to talk something important" came her reply.
"What?" I snapped back..hoping that no one would find us.
"vo rey...I...I..Lo..Love..you" She said nervously.
My eyes immediately popped out and I was hell shocked. "what did you say??" I asked her.
"I love you"came her reply but this time calmly.
It took me a few minutes to realize what she said. But then I maintained myself and replied to her "Whats the new thing in this? Every girl loves me and you are just one of them"

"no rey I'm not..My love for you is not like that of the other girls in the college. Every girl might like you because you are the hunk of the college, son of the famous steel merchant but I don't. I love you for the heart you posses. I really really love you rey."

"Hey hold on..you know what you are some bhenji kinda girl and you want me to accept you...no ways..you are a weakling and I'm a dazzler and I'm sure you know that a weakling and a dazzler cannot date.An moreover just look at you the way you dress up its just not my type"I said.

I could tears forming in her eyes and she tried to hold them back, but she couldn't. Those pearl tears made their way down through her cheeks giving me pain in side my heart. I don't know why,
but it hurt me seeing her cry and that too because of me.
~~~~~~FLASH BACK ENDS~~~~~~

After that day she maintained distance from me. Whenever I tried to talk to her she would tell some reason and ignore me. I felt as if she thought she isn't the correct girl for me. I some how managed to tell her sorry for that day and she even accepted it. But even after this nothing changed between us. And eventually I started falling for her. Then slowly the divide started erasing when sharon started realizing her feeling for swayam. leading to only one team- The Louisians. And to celebrate the realization of love of all the couples except us, we all have decided to have fun in Goa. And on a lot of insisting and black mailing by our friends we are forced to share the same room. I some how manged to spend two days with her in the room refraining myself from doing some thing wrong that my hurt her. But it is very difficult to keep my hands to myself when she is around.

My thoughts were broken by the sound of the knob of the wash room door. I realized that she is out from the wash room and with out even looking at her I went for picking up my towel. And when I turned around I found her so close to me. And WTH she is draped only in a white bathrobe. Her hair is wet and water was dripping from her hair down to her cheeks. She was looking so damn hot. I like a shameless person was gaping at her.
"vo I forgot my clothes outside and had to come like this"came her reply very nervously.
"hmmm" is all I could say. She went forward to pick up her clothes but i caught her wrist . "you know what you look so hot" I said. At this she blushed and looked downwards. I slowly made her look at me and then my eyes found her lips. I slowly inched forward asking her for permission.

So, hows it?? I know its quite short but since this is the first part i made it short. Depending upon the response I get I'll update the next part. Till then hit the like tab, and do comment..Its a must.

P.S If any one need pms for this buddy me.

Edited by lovely7010 - 11 years ago
Index.
Part 1-pg 1
Part 2-pg 8
Part 3-pg 16
Epilogue-pg 16
Edited by lovely7010 - 11 years ago
Woww. . . . Yuupppiee. . . . 1 more ss. . .and tat tooo on KRIYAANSH.. . M so so so so so loving it. . . . . . Cuming to the update, it was awsome. . . . I jst lovd it. . . . Kriya ko rey se phle hi pyaar ho gaya,and more over ussne rey ko prop. Bhi ker diya,wow nw tat was unexpectd. . . Ha ha ha . . .now rey falling 4 kriya. . . . M so loving it. . . Wow lousins party k liye goa gaye and tat too sharing 1 room. . . Kriya and rey ek sath,and kriya looking hawt. . . . . . And rey kriya ko Ahhmmm ahhmm. . . . Egarly waitng 4 the nxt update. . . Update soon. . . .Edited by Madhukumari - 11 years ago
nice one dear...do continue...

πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by deetha - 11 years ago
Mannu... One more ss.. Yay yay..
Jo pending h woh kb update krne vali ho.. Haha:p

Acha now cumin to update..!
Naughty cute n simple update.. Loved it..
Rey.. Ua so bad.. How can u do dos to kriya.. Fine she aint ur type gal but atleast u shud respect someone's feelings..yea!!
So wht ur a dazzler.. Arghhh.. M angry.. Huh
But but rey thinkin abt kriya.. Awww
Dude u too love her..but realise late hua..
N kriya in chudidaars.. She must b lookin jus as sipmle as elegant as always!
Rey k dil mei laddo foota.. Kriya k dil mei b foota.. Lolz..jokes a part!
Eager to c whts gna b kriya's reaction..n i too agree wid deetha on d last part..do gv a thot.. Sry if i hurted u bt Ab plz ye vala jldi update krna..
Tm bot wait krvati ho..:p
Waitin :) Edited by Pihu.k11 - 11 years ago
Fab start...

Loved d concept dear...

Do update soon...
OMG. 

This is a fan concept di. I really like it.

Poor Kria. How could Rey just say things like that. 
He didn't do the right thing.

I hope Kria makes him do all the silly things one does in love for her now! πŸ˜›

You've really done a good job. I like it. πŸ‘

Do PM me next time also! πŸ˜³

Aapki Aditi πŸ€—
Edited by Aquilia_Aditi - 11 years ago
waah meri sherni kya baat hai lagta hai mera ashirwaad kamm kargaya and tld u rite better thn me mannu loive you jaan well waitinng for next updte cnt wait mwaah
hey its really fab concept
kr kr kr they rock every where
i like kriya you showed her character as desi girl with churidars
rey isne reject karne ke baad realise kiya ki wo
kya galti kiya
please do update next part soon 
am eagerly waiting for it😊