Arjun

I'm back

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, im sorry that i was not active for some time so a big sorry to all of you...Confused
But the sight which greeted me was the best... Arjun's rank from 26-20 was a very big leap...Big smileBig smileWink So a big round of applause to all those who took time from their busy schedules and posted the topics... ClapAnd dont u think that with each passing day arjun is getting better and better that you cant just wait for the weekends...Smile HAAYE main arjun ke pyaar mein mar gayiEmbarrassed and seeing shree,chotu and riya's antics actually brought tears to my eyes (not because it was very funny but too funny that i was literally rolling on the floor laughing...)ROFL god kisi ka nazar na lag jaaye is group ko...LOLLOLLOL Aur aise kaise ho sakta hai jab mera ...(i mean humara) arjun hai na??????LOLLOL  Really hats off to the writer... How did they come up with the ambulance part in the end in the last episode???? I was likeShocked then Clap... Aur haan did i forget to mention how adorable Shree is???????Day Dreaming I've become his biggest fan now... So cvs please please dont change shree's character or as a matter of fact anyone's character to gain popularity... Because as far as i know this show has really done a great fantabulous stupendous job for a new show and that too a weekend show...Clap And yes i know many of you want this show to air like other shows from mon-fri... But guys i dont think it will happen because since arjun is a crime show, it will be difficult to perform the stunts especially when the cast themselves are doing this...(a big round of applause to such a comitted team) and the chance of getting hurt is higher..(And we certainly dont want thatThumbs Down). Also it is very difficult to write the crimes for the show because till now each crime has been very brilliant and no- nonsense type and its difficult to shoot such crimes and come up with new ideas everyday...CryCryCry
If there is pressure like on other shows of star plus which initially had a good plot but pressure bought them down and we definitely dont want something like this to happen right?? This is what that has made Arjun different from other shows... So guys please bear with it ( i know its easier said than done because even i cant wait for 1 week) but safar ka pal meethahotha hai na???!!!Wink

ufff. such a long post... Sorry for boring you guys... Just my POV... So Arjun night and Arjun dreams guys...Sleepy

Edited by lizzie_angel - 01 October 2012 at 12:03pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shona16laxmipriyakgmumushiroxxll-Shilpa-llmeghasinghTina2603kaveriw2008

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'm back" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
welcome back dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Welcome back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
welcome back dearBig smile
n i agree im so loving this show...n i want  it to air whole week...Wink but i know that all those people r humans n need rest so...weeknds r the best part of the week for me nowadays...LOL

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
welcome back dear... you didnt bore us..but it was a great post..

abhi_arshilover

IF-Rockerz

abhi_arshilover

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Welcome backSmile

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
loved reading ur POV n welcome back dear join the gang

sigmundfreud

sigmundfreud

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
welcomr again to the ariya world sweety..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.