Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Mansi refused to help Shivani!!

heart1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What a friend, Shivani came to ask her to help in the kitchen for her first feast and Mansi looked at mummy ji who said yes Mansi go ahead but then took her hand away and Shivani said it's okay it's my first time so I should do it myself and Mummy ji said this is good because if you start doing your own work you will learn quicker 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roze12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mansi achi bahou ka mamiji ki baat manti ha shivani ki tarah nhn ha har baat may apni marzi karay lol
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hye dear,
i felt bad for shivani but at dat time Mansi was forced to do dat b'coz of Rajlaxmi anger but i think she is going to help Shivani.
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I havent seen todays epi yet
I hate Rajlaxmi😡
Roze12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cuty16

Hye dear,
i felt bad for shivani but at dat time Mansi was forced to do dat b'coz of Rajlaxmi anger but i think she is going to help Shivani.

han ho sakta ha kun kay mansi shivani ko problm may nhn dekh sakti ha issliay woh khuch na khuch jaror karay ge lakin rajlaxmi ko pata chala tou fir sakhti mansi ki hi aye ge jasa hamesha hota ha lol
Roze12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

I havent seen todays epi yet

I hate Rajlaxmi😡

mummy rajlaxmi ap ki saasu maa ha ap aisa kun keh rhi ho sahil dady ko gussa a jaye ga fir
Cuty16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

I havent seen todays epi yetI hate Rajlaxmi😡

me too dear,
i just dont get her exact problem
n after watching d promo hate her much more.
Cuty16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: killerashish

han ho sakta ha kun kay mansi shivani ko problm may nhn dekh sakti ha issliay woh khuch na khuch jaror karay ge lakin rajlaxmi ko pata chala tou fir sakhti mansi ki hi aye ge jasa hamesha hota ha lol

while watching d epi i was also thinking dat Mansi once again going to be bali ka Bakra,b'coz Sandhya the watchman is in kitchen so Mansi cant enter in d kitchen may be she could help her by Phone.
Surish thumbnail
If Mansi is unable to help her with meal preparation, I'll guess she'll either have to contact her parents or learn to do it all by herself. There's nothing worst than gulping down some bland food!Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
well I think here Raj laxmi was right Shivani should do it by herself and learn .Though I feel sorry for poor family members who would be expecting good sweet dish and will get god knows what 😕

when i had to make my first dish i too was not helped and i too was a working girl who never cooked.But then i had seen mom making things while I eat them like bhookhi bhatkti atma 🤣

when i had to make my sweet dish i was in tension since morning called my mom five times and watched the recipe vidio on internet a bout four to five times in the night before.My poor husband was himself worried what i would cook as he had to eat it too😆

.But i made a ok dish which was eatable,their was a bit less suger to which i was appreciated  as my both in laws are diabetic though my husband had laughed out agar halwa meetha nahi hua to halwa kaisa for which I did not  forgive him till one week 😆

I know it was harsh way as others do help the new bahu but Rajlaxmi is special u see

Am waiting to see her classic reaction at her chotti bahus jala hua halwa🤣...My advice to shivani she should do  all that i did at least sweet dish  will be eatable and if Sahil teases her make him sleep on sofa saari budhhi dikane aa jayegi😈
Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago