Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Poor Jazz toh gayi :(

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guys..

thank fully its a holiday tomorrow and I could watch the epi right in timr & comment here..

I'm absolutely loving the Jazzveer scenes, but today I felt the whole sequence was a bit rushed. Jazz saying I love you to Ranveer, that was rushed..

But in a way it was justified too! Seeing that Jazz is a gal who was deprived of all love and affection and care... she was sooo love sick that she started admiring even the lil things Ronnie did for her! What he did in the past few episodes were well, deserved appreciation but still..

I would have loved that sequence if Ronnie was not eyeing her money.. Poor Jazz will be heartbroken again, so much that she would never be able to trust anyone..

My heart went out to Jazz today, when she was pleading him not to leave her alone.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญI wanted to give her a big huggie..๐Ÿ˜ญ  And gosh! Ronnie was showing a bit of attitude..๐Ÿ˜ก

Dont get me wrong I love Ranveer, bechara dunno what he's doing ever since sahiba broke his heart, but still wat he's doing to Jazz is wrong n that's why I felt sooo bad for her..๐Ÿ˜”

Anyway, Ronnie aka Ranveer is a very nice guy at heart...  and so he wont be able to put up wid the money factor for sooo long n so will eventually start loving her more than anything else in this world..

Both Suku, Ashish are great actors n I'm sooo excited for the upcoming Jazzveer scenes.. N suku was sooo fab today that I wanna give a round of applause for the amazing actress..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post,Priya,keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผAshish n Sukirti were awesome 2day.๐Ÿ‘They were luking tooo cute 2gether๐Ÿ˜ณ,vry nice post.โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ 

_______
JazzBeer rockzzEmbarrassed๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
you are right priya...one day ronie will love jazz then anything else in his life...awesome post.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamanna02ashish

Nice post,Priya,keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผAshish n Sukirti were awesome 2day.๐Ÿ‘They were luking tooo cute 2gether๐Ÿ˜ณ,vry nice post.โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ 

_______
JazzBeer rockzzโญ๏ธ

thanks... yeah Jazzveer rokk๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

you are right priya...one day ronie will love jazz then anything else in his life...awesome post.

thanks yar.. that was just random, i was just sharing my views..๐Ÿ˜ณ
sakshi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome post priya,u always make nice posts...thanks.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Originally posted by: simmi_rajiv27

awesome post priya,u always make nice posts...thanks.

hey hello..

thanks so much for the compliment, I just post them.. ache toh apne aap ho jaate hai lol! thanks yar <3 Glad ya like them๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes! I agree. The thing was rushed, but again, let's see what happens next. What does Ranveer have that makes everyone go gaga over him anyway?