Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

KYPH - Fan Fiction (Part 3) Naina & Anu (Page 2)

Jots Goldie
Jots
Jots

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 8:34am | IP Logged

ha ha ha ha, lol LOL chilly, nakhchari Naina, kyaa baat hai, i think ullu annu ji in a panic mode managed to poke or shall i say GRAB nainas bum, thinking it was the emergency switch (or maybe on purpose, who knows). Maybe the reason Angad was so taken aback when the lift doors opened is Naina and Anu must have been in a unlikely/ shocking position Wink!!!!

Aur chilly yaha se shuru hoti hai Naina aur anu ki love story!!

next we will see them singing in the garden under the trees:

"tumse milne ko dil karta hai, oh anu, tumse milne ko dil karta hai"

"tumse milne ko dil karta hai hai, oh naina , tumse milne ko dil karta hai"

isse prem kahani ka villian hoga Dilip Angry!!

chilly u have to do a follow up episode of ihn budho ki love kahani, hai hai, yeh kahani to kyph ko bhi peeche chor aayagi!!!!LOL

Jots Big smile

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 8:48am | IP Logged

LOL chilly u rock once again. Almost fell off my chair laughing. Wish I could be as creative as you.Clap

Cheers

Lata

indiantv Senior Member
indiantv
indiantv

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 9:22am | IP Logged
LOLHaHaHa.. Chilly you are sooo funny & creative.. Looking forward to reading more of U'r Fan Fiction..
ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 9:26am | IP Logged
LOL..lolzzz...bestest work chilly..hahahaha my stomach is hurtin laffin!..and my family thinks iam going crazy lukin at the comp..lolz...Clap..
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Awwww you guys found it that funny, honestly?

Thanks yaar! I was getting stiff bored of writing the emotional trails & travails of our Love-birds, so I thought why not have some fun at their expense!

After reading your feedbacks, I am pretty encouraged now, am coming up with a fan-fic featuring Angad-Mannan and Harshini...LOL This will be a straight rip-off from SRK - Saif and Kanta Ben scene from Kal Ho Naa Ho....only that Mannan will actually be hitting at AngadWink much to the astonishment of Angad, ofcourse!

Gimme some more ideas naa! Jots came up with a good one, I am tyring to do a full-fledged love story (set against a music & dance back-drop) between Naina and Anu MallikLOL and yeah, the vilian is going to be Dilip and Kartik!

Cheers,

Chilly

angadsidolgirl Senior Member
angadsidolgirl
angadsidolgirl

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Hey Chilly FAB

ur 2 gud yaar! justgr8

Let me guess what had happened in between naina and anu.

As Naina was about 2 hit anu with her bag but cannot see anything in the dark and thus trips on Anu's guitar. In this event her sari falls off ( as it comes between her heels) and they fall on each other and get attracted and..........................

Front Door KissFront Door Kiss  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv Tia (angadsidolgirl)

sweetangel14 Groupbie
sweetangel14
sweetangel14

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Claphahahahahahah thnk chilly u made me laugh..........i just can't stopThumbs Up
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

lolzzzzzzz

Chilly that was really funnyy...LOL I agree with Jots, it would be funny to actually start love story between Anu and Naina....

What about making some funny changes in the plot...like making mishti fall for kartik??  Or Mannan for the AniTHa? LOL  that would be funny if its given in safe hands like yours................Smile

Go to top