Teri Meri Love Stories

WU: 30th September Ek sapne mein atka hai Mann!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Story is about Jhanvi and Mukul!

Episode starts with Jhanvi being driven to her new office, which happens to be a resort. There she is welcomed by  Mukul's assistant who then introduces her to Mukul. Mukul is stunned to see Jhanvi, rudely welcomes her and goes away.

Jhanvi is rooted to the spot seeing Mukul's angry welcome and wonders if he recognized her. The story then goes into Flashback mode:

7 years ago:-

Jhanvi  is visiting Rishivan with her friends for a wedding. During Mukul and Jhanvi's first meeting, Jhanvi mistakes Mukul to be a thief and is about to hit him, when he clarifies that he belongs to the guest house where they will be staying. The girls accompany him to the guest house. Jhanvi complains to Mukul (who by the way, is totally and completely smitten by her and I am smitted by Mukul's character Embarrassed) and in process of putting up a painting of one of the walls of the room falls and lands in Mukul's arms and we get an eyelock Smile. Jhanvi's friend comes and they enquire about food, which Mukul leaves to fetch.

Still Miffed over the condition of her room, Jhanvi goes in search of the guest house owner only to be told that Mukul is the owner'.Jhanvi is shocked and runs after Mukul to apologize. Jhanvi acts annoyed and angry and Mukul  assumes that Jhanvi wants him to apologize and asks her if holding ears would do. Jhanvi offers her ear and says sure.. accept my apology as I mistook you as the servant and not the owner' He does and another eyelock.

Over the days that follow, Mukul and Jhanvi's friendship deepens . From Mukul's end its love.. . Jhanvi on the other hand has started developing a soft spot for him. One day after returning to the guest house from Mukul's favorite spot (which happens to be view of valley, where they have another eyelock) he finds out that it is infact Jhanvi's wedding. Mukul is hurt, angry and leaves.

Jhanvi after her engagement, sees Mukul in the garden of the guest house and comes down to explain the situation to him. While the two are chatting, Jhanvi's brother comes outside too and the two hide (another eyelock need I add Wink. )

Mukul comes really close to Jhanvi and Jhanvi suddenly remembers her impending marriage and runs away, to only bang into her brother. Her brother accuses Mukul of trying to molest his sister and starts beating him. Jhanvi tries to intervene but is held back by her parents. Mukul all the while is staring at her only, while being beaten up by her brother

Jhanvi gets married and leaves.. and Mukul is heart broken.

Flashback ends:-

Over next few days (or so it seemed) Jhanvi is trying to settle into her job but Mukul is always criticizing her and shouting at her, leaving behind a hurt/confused Jhanvi.

Mukul one day gives lift to Jhanvi (aivin.. it wasn't raining and there was no thunderstorm or anything' out of the blue he offers her a lift... kyun lets see) and again starts taunting her (Dekha... chance maar raha hai to insultAngry). Jhanvi gets annoyed and gets down from the car.

Next day she again tries talking to him but he scolds her and she leaves. One day she spots him rubbing his head and comes over and leaves meds for him, which he refuses to take'

At night, sitting all by himself, Mukul is staring at an old snap of Jhanvi's and says to himself that giving pain to her.. means giving pain to himself but he still can't forgive her for what happened 7 years ago. However he continues saying.. that he feels as if her eyes are beseeching him to understand something'. What he doesn't know.

Next day, Mukul  comes to where Jhanvi is standing with two cups of coffee. Jhanvi takes the cup and says that coffee smells nice but she has stopped having coffee and starts to leave. Mukul holds onto her hand' and ask her about the colorful bangles she used to wear before wedding' Jhanvi says that she has stopped wearing those. Mukul then says, that it seems to him that just like bangles she has stopped wearing a smile on her face or even living her life. Jhanvi jerks her hand away. Mukul then ask her for dinner and invites her husband (Mr. Kashyap) too. Jhanvi nods her head and walks away.

Mukul's assistant comes with some paperwork to be signed, and he asks her about Mr. Kashyup, who then reveals that he is no more. Mukul is shocked, and just utters Jhanvi. He runs after and gets into his car (which is a BMW) and follows Jhanvi (who is travelling in an autorickshaw). He reaches her place (so BMW can't catch up with an autorickshaw' now that news to me.. or is this only true for our desi roads. Or maybe autos are our answer to BMW Wink)

He follows Jhanvi and pulls her toward him and ask her why she did this, why  she didn't tell him the truth why why why (long dialouges, but all driving at this one question)

Jhanvi just stares at him (I don't blame Jhanvi trust me if I was in his arms.. even I wouldn't be able to utter anything' Embarrassed)he just goes away and Jhanvi collapses crying. Jhanvi's MIL has witnessed everything and when Jhanvi has composed herself, her MIL and FIL  encourage her to accept Mukul and his love. Jhanvi is against the idea of leaving  them, but they say that maybe this way they will get a son, and urge her. Jhavni then runs to meet Mukul who is at his fav. place the valley and the two hug.. and it ends'

I totally enjoyed this episode! Infact Loved it! Leads had great chemistry and Ravi.. was excellent! I need to find someone like him... A must watch in my opinion.

Ok needless to say, I have failed horribly in my attempt to provide short WU' can never seem to write short WUs. LOL

Edited by nancy1996 - 03 October 2012 at 10:18am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

johnnarg1pritiaggarwalsmiley21ibmeem275kirthiii-Swetha-mannat27hemvbminniee-kavita-peg_pionneRoarkFallen Angelpallavi25Anjalii...xXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU: 30th September Ek sapne mein atka hai Mann!" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Update Complete!

_Mansi

IF-Dazzler

_Mansi

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
thankuuu sooo much !!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

_Mansi

IF-Dazzler

_Mansi

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Ipk fans everywhere!!!!:P:P:P:):);)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appletomypienancy1996

trendzy

trendzy

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
thanx a lot dear what bout the precap did they show any propmo for the same?

nancy1996

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
thnx for the update!

nancy1996

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi894

Ipk fans everywhere!!!!:P:P:P:):);)
Smile I totally liked Barun's wet look in this case.. hence the DP Wink

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Welcome!

@trendzy, there wasn't any precap for next week's story, at least I dont remember seeing one.  Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.