Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

deepika_fun

Goldie

deepika_fun

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
                                         WRITTEN UPDATE

Episode starts with Khusi convincing Veeru in jail "I don't have choice so i said your name...I am thinking of our future,i will take everything from bharadwaj house...and very soon i will get you out of this jail ...trust me" and swears

5 months later

Godh bharai arrangements are going on bharadwaj house ...pari doing all arrangemnts for decorations...Mataji asks manoranjan whether she invited everyone..Manoranjan tells "By eating pakodas and drinking tea in their houses i invited everyone"

Mataji tells pari to take the responsibility of eating and drinking of guests..Manoranjan tells "giving this work to pari is flop"..Pari tells "I will do it good"...manoranjan tells "Ha,you do but sometimes"

Simar lits diya before matarani and tells "You protected by baby ..and you also protect for 2 months...After i will get my baby in my arms...i can feel my baby"...Diya goes off,simar is shocked..Roli comes and sees simar worried

Roli asks why are you worried?Did khusi do anything again?..Simar tells "Nothing like that,From past 4-5 months she also changed  good...Roli tells "She didn't change..She
came to know that she can't blackmail you and god is there with us ..Roli says come lets go...Simar sees diya and is sad

khusi comes  downstairs and sits..khusi gets a call...khusi lifts the call but no response from otherside...so she cuts the call..Everyone is busy in their work...Khusi screams with pain
and calls mataji,simar didi..Everyone comes worried..Mataji tells sankalp to call doctor ,he does

Everyone asks khusi what happened..Khusi tells baby kicked...manoranjan tells sankalp not to call doctor...Simar touches her baby and cries

Everyone is back to work...Khusi once again gets call it's from veeru,he says  "I AM BACK"...khusi shocked...veeru cuts the call

Veeru thinks "Till now you have seen by love...from now you will see my hatred...5 months i spend my life in jail..i will take revenge from you,for everyminute i had spend in jail...what all you said to me was lie"..

Episode ends

Precap:- Roli dances in godh bharai...khusi sees someone back side of curtain and is tensed (it's veeru)

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittnashili04rachnadhodi713shiny3Celet~~~Sweta~~~neteche_caaddikeshav1jolly_flnurulaindskxxxjagspaddy-anu-presimtimepassrupinnbluedreamz953peg_pionnevarunxbuzzy.reenaholi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SSK Written Update 01/10 /2012" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Swatipremar

Swatipremar

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged

thanku

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika_fun

presim

Goldie

presim

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika_fun