Balika Vadhu

WU 1/10...jagat/ jagdeesh's confession drama...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*nashili04ahcirloop118xbakulaxanitat53MC4821webkapnash_mashsobha229vgkantucoolxniki_pnAMSTkaushikaaumrachnadhodi713sanika1507divya3pmshah1vrsolaskapu80shinelight8ria0123nani2011renuvisha221314LOLENpunchlineSpynalidivyababupgshahneteche_cpraman1234ssanjanaRosieChimani88shabana_79miss_patel5bhavikadhianandrjpNehavihar~~~Sweta~~~bostanianviraf4uDesdemonaSun-LoveelgeeHeenappuniragekomask-kimyananda_gopaNDDgirldeepa911sinipillaismile843prattsnithi07KamalikaGnurulainLovePrajapurvimcherry_ikskdroseSujaKsrijaythe_Rij_Rabiya_brick_redjagspaddysbadamtijaraprintydskxxxsparksflytimepassCool-n-FreshMisseshaAMG1andvmannat27cherieLovervrinda9183rimi10bookbrain007Gauri22redapple1vamitasevakiloveidiotboxgawkerAbhiAnipoo_supiswetha_chlifelessonssamvi.tnusredeytistaauknaik99Shell16fuzzyfaceammoosAutumn.nivedithaVishakha_SakhiSuchi-aparnauma-Ursh-tamanna1391itsRitzi--Udhay--prerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 1/10...jagat/ jagdeesh's confession drama..." in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
thanks!!

vrinda9183

Goldie

vrinda9183

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the live update

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
The only saving grace was DS Anandi scene in which Surekha ji showed how brilient she is. Thanks for update.

Edited by elasingh - 01 October 2012 at 9:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123

vamita

Goldie

vamita

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Khushi...I understand Anandi's situation and her problem, but I will prefer for her to say the truth...Even if dadisa means well, Anandi is a honest person, and just because it is dadisa who did this all for her, she should not remain silent...Atleast confessing to Shiv would be best...What might happen at the most? Her relation to Shiv will break...But she and dadi should think of the future...What if this truth comes out later and everyone come to know that Anandi had not told them about it even if she knew...That might not only create difficulties for Anandi, but once again her life will be in muddle...I will prefer, if dadisa herself goes to Shiv and tell the truth to Shiv, which will not only increase Shiv's respect for dadisa, but he will be there to defend Anandi if needed...That would be most appropriate senario...Anandi need not tell everyone about it...!

And as for Jagya, he has totally lost it...Can't see much of him...Skipped entire last part and just saw the promo for tomorrow...So, it all is about revenge...No where there is any chance to reedem him...And now Gauri will meet him in jail to tell him about his child I suppose...Ouch...I really hope CVs bring in some wonderful inspirational track, instead of this revenge and all...! It is just too much to take...Been almost 3 weeks and still nothing...! We are where we are...I would atleast like Dadi to think about Anandi and go to Shiv and tell the truth...Which will atleast be one good scene to see...!

Wonderful acting by Surekha ji I will say...The way she said sorry, was adorable and Anandi couldn't be angry on dadisa for long...Loved the scene...!

Edited by vamita - 01 October 2012 at 9:21am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSinsparksflypoiu123andvMisseshaSiya_onlinebuddy75aparnauma

Missesha

Goldie

Missesha

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I  had actually liked the episode, and I felt good on seeing J redeeming but alas! my hopes only lasted till pre-cap was shown. J is all turning negative. 

Kyun Kyun Kyun? Cvs yeh kya track hai? Why is J so hell bent is ruining A's life? Angry I am failing to get the logic. What is his new manzil? Does he not realise that in an attempt to ruin Anandi he is ruining himself more.

Waise I was glad they didn't show Cm today. One villain a day is enough. Speaking of which I am missing Gauri now. never knew I would say this, but yes G is much better villain. I seriously hate this tracK. Let them show G coming back for J or something. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpoiu123

mocking_bird

Goldie

mocking_bird

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
So Jagya's plan is afoot. I had felt this confession is in fact a drama and hinted at it also before. I felt that he wanted to stay back in Jaitser to give shape to his plan of destruction.

Now he has ensured that he has a roof and two meals a day  for him. His immediate needs are taken care of. Good.
He can now plan ahead. I am eagerly waiting to see what he plans to do and who all are his accomplices in his mission. 
One more thing, could not understand why Shiv was there in the panchayat meeting. A collector need not be present in a panchayat meeting. Not required. It seems he has enough free time in his hand. 
Jaitser has become a district. It is high time it gets a municipality/NAC of it own depending on its size and population. 
Anandi can be made chairman of the municipality. 

Shashank was fabulous in the precap. Boy-was he evil! And the smirk on his face! He is improving by leaps and bounds. Kudos,Kudos,Kudos boy..Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashdeepa911sbadampoiu123andvMisseshaJan50redapple1vamita

Missesha

Goldie

Missesha

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vamita

Thanks for the update Khushi...I understand Anandi's situation and her problem, but I will prefer for her to say the truth...Even if dadisa means well, Anandi is a honest person, and just because it is dadisa who did this all for her, she should not remain silent...Atleast confessing to Shiv would be best...What might happen at the most? Her relation to Shiv will break...But she and dadi should think of the future...What if this truth comes out later and everyone come to know that Anandi had not told them about it even if she knew...That might not only create difficulties for Anandi, but once again her life will be in muddle...I will prefer, if dadisa herself goes to Shiv and tell the truth to Shiv, which will not only increase Shiv's respect for dadisa, but he will be there to defend Anandi if needed...That would be most appropriate senario...Anandi need not tell everyone about it...!

And as for Jagya, he has totally lost it...Can't see much of him...Skipped entire last part and just saw the promo for tomorrow...So, it all is about revenge...No where there is any chance to reedem him...And now Gauri will meet him in jail to tell him about his child I suppose...Ouch...I really hope CVs bring in some wonderful inspirational track, instead of this revenge and all...! It is just too much to take...Been almost 3 weeks and still nothing...! We are where we are...I would atleast like Dadi to think about Anandi and go to Shiv and tell the truth...Which will atleast be one good scene to see...!

Wonderful acting by Surekha ji I will say...The way she said sorry, was adorable and Anandi couldn't be angry on dadisa for long...Loved the scene...!
Nice post! Yes it would be nice if A confesses everything to Shiv, and I think Shiv will also not mind it. In fact he may suggest a nicer way to put this forward to his family.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vamitaAbhiAniJan50andv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top