Dedicated 2 Juls Di n Shifu... - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
awww you guys are so sweet for doing this,
sorry for the late entry havent been sleeping much last couple of days and tonnes of work so not having time to come online

Thanks for making the post, brings a smile to one's face early hours of the morning!!

Will keep this thread tagged so i can check back on it :)
Originally posted by Illyria

di!!!!!!!!! i have been waiting ki aap kab dekoge...finally!!!!!!🤗

sorry for the late entry havent been sleeping much last couple of days and tonnes of work so not having time to come online

Thanks for making the post, brings a smile to one's face early hours of the morning!!

glad that we made u happy!!!!😳

Aww Juls di   you are very sweet..
Ha ha   someone didnt sleep to see if u comment at late hours...

Yup Di sure keep a chexck on..Few more comments from fellows are waiting!!

thnx for being here Juls di...
it's soo very sweet of u for checking every comment when u'll come back...
thnk u soo much..
Juls Di here are  ur wishes from aditi061 who is cureently inactive:

Juls Di  you are a Really hard working mod.

Acha isme thoda credit hume jata hai because of  our nakhres you become a hardworking mod.So treat tho banta hai.

Thank you for being with us all the time.We love you.

congo shifu nd julu.. 🥳. u guys rock man.. 😉 😎..  thnxxx sooo mch 4 tolerating us. 😆 😳.. u both r awesome mods...  🤗
Edited by raj-guria-kriti - 11 years ago
Shifali di n Juls di
U guys sooo DESERVE!!!u guys tolerate us n handle our problems as if they r urs!!! U guys keep this forum clean n one of the best forums of IF!!

May today's success be the beginning of tomorrow's achievements. Congratulations!
May u achieve UNLIMITED AWARDS!!!these r the things that appreciate u guys but the intention behind this message is to just make u guys happy n feel that WAT so ever hard work u did is worth it!!! 😃
U guys rock n u will always do!!!dont know how to thank u guys for tolerating all of us!!n may god gives u ALOT of patience!!!
U have done a COMMENDABLE JOB   👏
THREE CHEER FOR THE BEST MODS !!!!
U GUYS R THE BEST 😃
Shifali And Juleka Dii :D 
U guys rock maan :) LoveYou for being such great MODS :D
Thanks for tolerating us n all da stoopidity of ours :D 
-We Love You (: 
Thanks juleka and shifali... though i entered late in this forum i do knw wat u guys mite b gng thru for being the mods of this forum. i gs being the mod of this forum will really b tough cos trust i ve nvr seen so many fights in any forum lol but kya karein v really cant help it.😊 but thanks for taking up all the pain to go thru all this and replying to each and ev1 and also for clearing up all the confusions, i knw v have hurt u guys too and sorry for tat hope in the long run will gt a better environment out here .
Thanks juleka di and shifu di for tolerating us...
Ull handle this forum so well...
Best mods on india forums...
We love you...
Edited by shravani97 - 11 years ago