Arjun

Ariya FF"Love Is Life" Pt 18 pg 38..4/7/13 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 47

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
i really don't have words to describe...that how much this is beautiful

i like this ss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pisces_Gurl_mahi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ariya FF"Love Is Life" Pt 18 pg 38..4/7/13 (Page 5)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poojdc87

poojdc87

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Very nice update!! Sorry I just noticed that I didn't "like" your original post!! Sorry!!! I went back and liked it :) I really liked the update, even though there wasn't an Ariya scene...guess that will have to wait until next time! Update soon please..

Pisces_Gurl_mahi_

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

LuckYMAma

Goldie

LuckYMAma

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Awsum pt..waitn 4 nxt..plz do pm me 4 future updt

Pisces_Gurl_mahi_

honeey95

honeey95

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
ooommggg AWWWSSOOMMMEE !!!!!!

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Awe poor Arjun and Riya, hope everything is cleared up soon.

Loved the update.

Pisces_Gurl

Pisces_Gurl

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Hey...sorry 4 late update..sorry cant PM this tym..
so here part 3.. i hope u all lyk it..

Rathore was jst noticing boths expression...both wer not luking each other...trying to hide their silent tears he guessed...then it cames a new case...arjun wanted to go alone so Rathore send him...Rathore n Chotu went.Riya go with shree...Riya was picking up her diary n usefull things n ready to go then suddenly Shree said
"Ri,kia tum unhyn bhool nahi sakti.?"

Riya(pretending herself abt wat hez askin):"kis cheez k bary main baat ker rhy ho shree.?"

Shree:Don't u ever try to lie to me...m ur best frnd..n tm janti main kis bary in baat kerhaa hun..

Riya(sadly sighed).n said"kia hum saans lena bhool skty hain.??Cry

Shree was jst shocked...he didn't even imagined how Riya can love Arjun sir sooo much...he was concerned abt her bcoz she was her best frnd...she saw soo much love n care for Arjun sir..
Shree:"tum kius ese rasty pe chal rhi jis ki koi manzil nahi hai..tum kb tk unka intezaar kerogi Ri.??"
Riya:"shayad meri kismat main yahi likha hai..intezar..."Cry
Tearz came out frm her eyes 
Shree.:Ri plzz control urself.u hv to b strong enough to face him..(he put his hands on her shoulder)

Riya wiped her tears n smiled at him..n said."alright Shree just leave it.lets go else we will b late...n Plzz don't worry i'll be fine.Promise!!.."
They didn't notice but all their conversation was heard by Rathore.He was standing at the door of conference room...he came back to take his mobile frm the table he forgot to pick up...then he listened Shree n Riya's voice frm inside n decided to listen secretly...Rathore knew that Shree n Riya are best frnds n Riya share all the things with Shree...

He just heard what Riya said n felt really bad for her..He cant see tears in ber eyes bcoz she made him remind of sumone special...n then he thought how stupid is Arjun..Angry
He entered in office n Shree n Riya stopped talking...shree asked."Sir ap.?"..rathore replied "haan apna mobile bhool gya tha,wohi lene aya tha..tmlog abi tk nikly nahi.??".

Shree :"sorry sir..bas hum abhi nikalny he waly thy."
Rathore turned to riya n noticed her red eyex...n said.

"Riya r u Ok.??agr tumhari tabyat theek nahi hai to u can take day off."

Riya :thank you sir..but I m fine,really.n case seemz to b simple...so itz ok..

The case was finished early..around 8 pm..everyone was sitting in conference room n finishing some paper work...then rathore said."Good job guyz,now u all can to home."

Shree just stared Arjun who was staring Riya frm corner of his eyes..Shree just feel something in Arjun's eyes.A mixture of emotions..Love,care,sadness,pain n much more.N sumthing more jst clicked in his mind..so he just think to a give try on his own guesses.Shree sudden asked riya.

"Yaar Ri.tum ny apna dress selet kerlia shaadi k liye.?

By listening this Arjun n Riya looked at each other.then riya turned to shree n replied.."Ofcourse shree.ab to ek hi din bacha hai shaadi main..all preparations are done"

Arjun was still luking at her..after hearing this he feels that sumone crushed his heart...he coudn't listen more n stod saying"Good Nyte guyz,See u all tomorrow"

By seeing this sudden rea
ctionof arjun..Shree smiled n said to Riya putting his hand on her shoulder:

"Congratulation Ri...finally ur love won".Without bothering n thinking that Rathore was still sitting there observing every 1..He just said it out in happiness...

Riya was just surprised what shree said..n asked him"Shree..pagal hogye ho kia??kesi batyn kerhy ho?plzz esa mazak mat kero..u knw na..."

Shree:Yaar ye mazak nahi hai..m serious..nw i jst got evry thing...u knw Arjun sir kal se zyada perishan kiun hain...kiun k unhyn lgta hai k TUMHARI shaadi horhi hai...unhon ne us din meri poori baat suni hi nahi thi...He loves u riya...main ne un ki aankhon main tumhyn khony ka dukh dekha hai.darr dekha hai."

Chotu was also listening to all convo n said that shree is ryte.

Riya Was shocked to hear this...she couldn't believe wat shree said...

Riya"Per shree,tum itny yakeen se kse..."She couldn't complete her words bcoz jst then rathore interrupted her...

"Shree bilkul theek keh rha hai Riya"...the trio were shocked to hear this frm him n then noticed/remembered that Rathore was also present at that tym...

M really sorry theres no ARIYA SCENES in this..but I have to write this to create a story...m sorry if its not as u expected..Confused

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

RKkidiwaanisanaya_shah1998lizakuttiprincessaneekasmiley21Aym7Bhaktikapasisinjuasritoshsangeethbalailuvrainaartiabna1989simple_dimple93butterfly7fasiha_rocksms.ObseSSeDmaisha1995bebovirdiluvzindagiApples94123prithaKaShforever06M.V.Kohli007Kareena1994ArieltabicuteariyaSATRISHIsree_swaronFantasia_junkiedaisydee425madmadonaKrishnaluv94fatima15sizzysehrishsuj01_BlackPearl_Radhika Shahkaveriw2008Love_ArnieDivineDarknessshrutisweetyAks13--Mahima--

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Nice part..
Continue soon

Pisces_Gurlkaveriw2008

Post Reply New Post

Go to top