Arjun

shaleen malhotra resembles

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
yesterday i was watching india pakistan T20 match n suddenly a thought came in my mind when shahid afridi was batting , that shaleen resembles shahid afridi
pls dont bash me  for this as  these days im only thinking abt shaleen so might be possible this may be due to that LOLLOLLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhi_arshiloverTina2603

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shaleen malhotra resembles" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.