Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

TOI: Aditya-Latikas wedding postpones

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Aditya-Latika's wedding postpones; Urmila Tiwari in PyaarKa Dard…

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Oct 1, 2012, 05.44PM IST
Read More:Urmila Tiwari|Star Plus|Shreya Arora|Pyaar Ka Dard Meetha Meetha Meetha Pyaara|Nakuul Mehta
Aditya-Latika's wedding postpones; Urmila Tiwari in PyaarKa Dard…
Nakuul Mehta as Aditya Kumar and Disha Parmar as Pankhuri in Pyar ka dard hai meetha meetha pyara pyara
Rajshri Production's Pyaar Ka Dard Meetha Meetha Meetha Pyaara on Star Plus is slowly and steadily climbing the TRP charts. 

With a simple love story and some extra-ordinary performances the show has managed to impress viewers. The daily will soon witness some interesting turn of events and we also hear that Urmila Tiwari of 'Hum Ladkiyaan' fame will replace Shreya Arora aka Neha on the show.
As we already know that the Diwan family is busy preparing for Aditya ( Nakuul Mehta) and Latika's wedding. However, their wedding will be hit by a bolt from the blue as Aditya and Latika's wedding will be postponed when Aditya's grandfather Purushottam Deewan (Mukesh Khanna) will suffer from a heart attack.
Sources inform that Avantika (Mansi Salvi) is trying all her tactics to keep Harish (Neetish Pandey) away from the wedding. She will do her best so that Harish doesn't attend the wedding and this has already irked Purushottam. Now, in the upcoming episodes Avantika will create a big ruckus by revealing the reason behind her broken marriage. She will inform everyone that Harish had an extra marital affair which led to their break-up. All this will not go down well with Purushottam and he will suffer a heart-attack. 
Also Shreya Arora who plays the role of Neha, Pakhuri's sister on the show has decided to quitPyaar Ka Dard... as she has some personal commitments and will soon head to her hometown. Urmila Tiwari who gained popularity as Ajju in Hum Ladkiyan will henceforth essay the role of Neha.
When contacted, Shreya confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I will be soon leaving for my home town as I have some personal work. So I decided to quit the show but I must say that I had a great time working with the entire team of Pyaar Ka Dard...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wooowww
i wont be surprise if avantika will think its preeti with whome he was having extra martial affair...
tfs...
SnowGirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Always wanted to know the reason for their broken marriage , but this extra marital thing is not good  Hope tat isnt true! really liking Harish!

tfs !
Edited by Green_snow - 11 years ago
Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
tfs
ahhh...but how many times will dadaji get an attack...cant they find some ther reason for the postonement of marriage 😕
f.s.m thumbnail
Another heart-attack 😕 ... That doesn't make sense at all !!! 

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
W*F... 😡 I shall kill the CVs if they show this affair thing for REAL... 👎🏼 Please do not ruin Harish's character Cvs... 😒 It would be so illogical to show Harish loving avantika till today until now and then show him an affair person  It would be better if it is just a foulplay by avantika to stop harish or just a miunderstanding! 🤓
And I wonder if they mean to bid farewell to nana soon since this is his second attack! 🤪...some other ailment writers! 🥱 Edited by CraziestGurtian - 11 years ago
-Alia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yayie! their marriage is postponed. 

Oh god, Purushottam will get a heart attack.. 😕

Lets hope for the best.

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

UOFF.. How low can she get?!?! But having ANOTHER heart attack?! Goodness! That's terrible..

I hope Adi doesn't believe it though, I love the father-son relationship!
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
an other heart attack couldnt they come up with something better 😔
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Another heart attack?!
Jeez, tense drama coming!
Thanks for sharing!