Debate Mansion

   

Mhatama Gandhi | How Many Dun Like Him| (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Ankithate

Goldie

Ankithate

Joined: 26 April 2012

Posts: 1116

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
@polki
By outsider i meant Hitler. not you !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mhatama Gandhi | How Many Dun Like Him| (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Joined: 29 July 2008

Posts: 1893

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankithate

@polki
By outsider i meant Hitler. not you !
BTW who was the dog and did Hitler get saved from WWII

Ankithate

Goldie

Ankithate

Joined: 26 April 2012

Posts: 1116

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
@zorro
Yup hitler got saved by his pet (dog) in WW2.
He was fightining from russia and france side in ww2.
He was sitting in the camp resting in night as in night the war use to stop.
His pet came and he ordered him to sit but his didnt listen to him and his fellow mates made fun of him.
He felt bad and start beating his dog with belt to made him sit.
His dog start running and hitler keep following him..
Later he realised he has come far away from his camp.
And then he say a missile comes and bashed his camp and camp turns to ashes and all died.
He was the one who left.
Than he went on. Goes to diffrnt people and places meet people and joined german army and there on hitler from germany being born..

Lucky ass must say.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrro

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Joined: 29 July 2008

Posts: 1893

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankithate

@zorro
Yup hitler got saved by his pet (dog) in WW2.
He was fightining from russia and france side in ww2.
He was sitting in the camp resting in night as in night the war use to stop.
His pet came and he ordered him to sit but his didnt listen to him and his fellow mates made fun of him.
He felt bad and start beating his dog with belt to made him sit.
His dog start running and hitler keep following him..
Later he realised he has come far away from his camp.
And then he say a missile comes and bashed his camp and camp turns to ashes and all died.
He was the one who left.
Than he went on. Goes to diffrnt people and places meet people and joined german army and there on hitler from germany being born..

Lucky ass must say.Wink
Destiny Shocked Confused  So no one got him. He is said to have committed suicide - smart or cowardly ?

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Joined: 28 March 2007

Posts: 12216

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro


Destiny Shocked Confused  So no one got him. He is said to have committed suicide - smart or cowardly ?

he did commit suicide, but not alone, it was a group suicide thing. 
he was a loser of highest order and coward.
Imagine the leader of a country, after plunging the country is destruction and debt and all possible horrors and also to other countries, inflicting un imaginable amount of pain taking the safe route than facing the music.

He is a coward all right.
But app he was very charishmatic. like people would listen to his speech and join him in a frenzy.
Sanmohan?Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrro

Ankithate

Goldie

Ankithate

Joined: 26 April 2012

Posts: 1116

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@zorro
Smart!
He Knows all his army was finished , if he get caught, he will be tortoured till death.
So end was death in that case too.

So smart thing to do in my view.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrro

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Joined: 29 July 2008

Posts: 1893

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I think he was both cowardly and smart to get away the way he did. I read about his "charismatic leadership" and was really surprised that such cruelty could also be lapped up . Looks like Sanmohan or hynosis, how could so many people get carried away Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Joined: 28 March 2007

Posts: 12216

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

I think he was both cowardly and smart to get away the way he did. I read about his "charismatic leadership" and was really surprised that such cruelty could also be lapped up . Looks like Sanmohan or hynosis, how could so many people get carried away Ouch

don't underestimate the power of charishmaLOL


To attrack and influence people, even for a moment is a gift. When away your critical thinking may resume, but  you have already done the damage in that moment you were totally taken into and committed into something you never dreamt you would.
Thats why oratory skills are must required for politics.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankithate

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Sonia Gandhi - Legend or Loss?

2 3 4

Ice-Thinker 24 1119 20 February 2010 at 5:36am
By Xinit
Rahul Gandhi Your father has ruined this country +

2 3

truemate 16 1605 12 February 2010 at 12:36pm
By Ice-Thinker
Rahul Gandhi taking the local train

2 3 4

MithiBani 29 1190 06 February 2010 at 12:26pm
By angelic_devil
Baby’s day out - Rahul Gandhi

2 3 4

IdeaQueen 29 1709 04 November 2009 at 4:36am
By _Ashy_
Happy Birthday Gandhi Jii..

2 3

Meena1 17 1293 07 October 2009 at 11:49am
By poooohjjjazzzzz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.