Mhatama Gandhi | How Many Dun Like Him|

Posted: 11 years ago
Mhatma Gandhi Certainly played A Big Role In Our Independence !

But Often At Times I Meet People Who Think And Believe That Many of his work was Not Right .
Ex: -  bhagat singh , sukhdev and rajguru got hanged till death , if gandhi would have wanted He Could Have Save Them ?

Like : when Gandhi ended NCM (national cooperation movement ) Respected J.L.Nehru and S.C.Bose gote angry and left him and goes on to Make separate party .!

There may be many more .

there are positive too , he fought for racial discrimination in south africa and won the movement over there .
people say some his desicion taken that time was correct too !

wana ask you awl , which side you are in ?? Edited by Ankithate - 11 years ago
1 lyk d4 G4ndh1 c0s h3 b3 l1k3 t0t4lly g4ngst4 b0ss dud3. H3 b3 s0 g4ngst4 d4t d4 P0mm13s b3 runn1ng w1t d4 t41ls btwn d4 l3gs
Originally posted by Ankithate

Mhatma Gandhi Certainly played A Big Role In Our Independence !

But Often At Times I Meet People Who Think And Believe That Many of his work was Not Right .
Ex: -  bhagat singh , sukhdev and rajguru got hanged till death , if gandhi would have wanted He Could Have Save Them ?

Like : when Gandhi ended NCM (national cooperation movement ) Respected J.L.Nehru and S.C.Bose gote angry and left him and goes on to Make separate party .!

There may be many more .

there are positive too , he fought for racial discrimination in south africa and won the movement over there .
people say some his desicion taken that time was correct too !

wana ask you awl , which side you are in ??

There is no doubt in regards to his contribution during freedom Struggle. But I DON'T LIKE HIM FOR @Bold reason
First, Gandhi had nothing to do with respect to the execution of Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru..Gandhi-Irwin pact clearly mentioned that it would not cover the release of those prisoners who were accused of murder or terrorism and hence Gandhi could not bargain their life on papers. But still Gandhi sent personal mercy petition to the viceroy, as he was against capital punishment, which obviously got rejected..

Second, I think you are confusing two events - CR Das and Motilal Nehru formed the Swaraj Party after Gandhi called off the non-cooperation movement and was imprisoned. (They wanted to push for reforms from within the constituent assembly, instead of boycotting it.) Subhas Chandra Bose formed Forward Block after Gandhi thwarted his plans of launching offensive campaigns against the British, at the eve of the war with the help of Axis powers..Gandhi deemed Bose's obvious inclination towards authoritarian regimes obnoxious; besides he believed, and with strong reasons, that an uprising in India might directly affect the war in Europe and lead to Nazi victory over Britain and Europe...We must note, at this time Britain was completely alone against the Axis powers, facing the brunt of German air invasion at home while Japanese forces were speeding towards South Asia. US was neutral and Russia had a non-aggression pact with Germany. That is why, I think, Gandhi launched his civil-disobedience movement only when the two sides were evenly matched and prospects of German victory over Europe were finished.

Anyways, Happy Gandhi Jayanti to all Indians and Happy International Non-Violence Day to all humans..πŸ˜›

Gandhi preached non violence, and it all went down the drain during partition. Where was he when the violence spread across the border? All years of non-violence was out in one go. 
I don't believe in violence, but I'm not a protagonist of Gandhian principles either.

Today acting according to the situation and changing to the change is the best way to live. There is nothing ethical, not ethical whatever you feel is good for you and others do it.Everyone is mean in the world today. And if someone follows these rules, then I'm sure he's the one who'll be in loss as not every person is following those ethics. πŸ˜³

Don't live for other live for yourself !!!!    

I'm really sorry, but I'm truly against Gandhi and Gandhian Principles. πŸ˜³
Edited by Aquilia_Aditi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Aquilia_Aditi

Now you know why everyone doesnt get the title Mahatma Embarrassed

Today acting according to the situation and changing to the change is the best way to live. There is nothing ethical, not ethical whatever you feel is good for you and others do it.Everyone is mean in the world today. And if someone follows these rules, then I'm sure he's the one who'll be in loss as not every person is following those ethics. πŸ˜³

@ Bold:  Excuse ME  πŸ˜† ...Did ya just call me MEAN ? 😲 I have always lived for others ..Yay ! ..I can live for you too if you insist on that ...☺️ ...Ask my dead GF / BF whom I killed accidentally ...and they ll ascertain that .. I have been following Gandhi's rules from the 17th Century ...And I do not contrite over that...And what do you mean there is nothing that's unethical ? Do you believe even Murder and Rape are ethical? Does your conscience allow ya to advocate such crimes? Or call them ethical ? huh!  ...No wonder a few who Loathe me have LIKED your post ...The same sweet people who want me dead ..

Hold on... My  STEP uncle would like to say something to you ...Let me hand the keyboard to him ..

Hey Aditi ..

Hahaha ..I'm Vintu's Step Uncle ...Don't pay any heed to what Vintu has to say ..Cause Vintu is MUG πŸ˜†  ..Haha ..Yeah ..I like your thoughts ..and concur with ya ..Thou art amazing πŸ˜ƒ ..I idolize  Addy ..( Adolf Hitler πŸ˜› )  ..My favorite πŸ˜› ...He too believed in the Third Reich for the Germans  ..his Favorite ..πŸ˜† ..He massacred all who didn't believe in him..

Live for yourself is the Mantra ..Ethics and Morales are passe values ..and very unethical ..I refuse to believe in such obsolete way of thinking ..πŸ˜› ..You don't need to be sorry about anything ..Cause like you I too don't believe in Gandhian principles and not even a bit sorry about that..πŸ˜›
 Cheers to you ..Cheers to us ... πŸ˜ƒ

I hate for the reason that he delayed our independence. He preached non violence but supported british during world war and told indian soldier's to fight on their part instead of supporting S.C.BOSE he was partial in that sense. He sat on a fast to handle 65 crores to pakistan after indepence when v wer at war with them.
Originally posted by zorrro

Now you know why everyone doesnt get the title Mahatma 😳

I know that but the title would not have any importance in today's world. You'll be cheated upon by some 'Non-Mahatma' and you wouldn't even get to know. And if you do, then being the Mahatma you are you would not pay much heed to it and carry on your life and let the people cheat you again. In the end, its the people who are getting what they want and you get the title Mahatma for following your principles but in truth it didn't cause you any personal benefit only tons of losses.

PS: You here is referred to the people reading this (and who believe in Gandhi) and not Zorrro.

I know that but the title would not have any importance in today's world. You'll be cheated upon by some 'Non-Mahatma' and you wouldn't even get to know. And if you do, then being the Mahatma you are you would not pay much heed to it and carry on your life and let the people cheat you again. In the end, its the people who are getting what they want and you get the title Mahatma for following your principles but in truth it didn't cause you any personal benefit only tons of losses.

PS: You here is referred to the people reading this (and who believe in Gandhi) and not Zorrro.
Did the title have any importance back then? Were there no cheaters in Gandhi's time?
Could Gandhi have been so foolish as to not know that people would take advantage of his goodness? Yet that did not deter him in doing what he felt was right. That is why the world calls him Mahatma even though some of  his own countrymen fail miserably to even understand him or what he stood for. With personal benefits as priority number one we can only have the sort of politicians we have today . The ones we vote to power keeping our personal benefits in mind.