Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

alliha

alliha

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

10 Ways To Annoy People.... 

Drop a pen in an elevator and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!" Give each passenger a round of applause as they enter or leave an elevator. Go into extreme detail explaining how you were trapped in an elevator once for two days. Hold the elevator door open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi John, how's your day been?" Move your desk in to the elevator, and whenever someone gets on, ask if they have an appointment. When the elevator doors close, bang on them, screaming let me out! When the elevator doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they'll open again." Ask people to prove everything they say. (e.g. "I'm Bob, nice to meet you..." "PROVE IT!") Before exiting the elevator, push all the buttons.
  1. Answer every question with another question. As soon as one of you says a statement instead of a question, shout "I win!".

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl_2007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "10 ways to annoy ppl in an elevator" in Jokes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KK_lassi

IF-Veteran Member

KK_lassi

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 1:04am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL.........gud one Aliha

kanchi

IF-Veteran Member

kanchi

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 2:50am | IP Logged
LOL

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 8:02am | IP Logged
LOL

anitha.b

IF-Dazzler

anitha.b

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL

good ones

KK_lassi

IF-Veteran Member

KK_lassi

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator

1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl_2007Usman.

flora

flora

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:23am | IP Logged

LOL

KK & Alliha............ wonderful tips thanksLOLLOL

alliha

alliha

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL nice ones KK!!

Post Reply New Post