Page 1 of 1

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Hey All,
It's me Again :P
Well guys, we have an issue here...Shanti will not be able to update from next week and needs someone to take her place...now if anyone has the time and would like to volunteer until she gets back...then that will be Awesome.

Shanti I free you from tomorrow's update LOL coz i'm updating for PV tomorrow and since this is all a 3 hour thing..I might as well post the AB part here for you all..that is if it's okay ;) otherwise u can continue to do so...

okay, so from next week we do NOT have an updater for tuesdays and Wednesdays. anyone willing to update then please come forth and lemme know ;)

Regards
AB Dev Team =D

Edited by KinSanj - 10 October 2012 at 8:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverDragon-kmfan_2-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Updaters needed for tuesdays and Wednesday" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Thanks Sanjana - you can update for tomorrow as well...Smile
I will do the WU on this Wednesday!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverDragon-KinSanj

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
i just have to copy paste it LOL
since it'll all be the same

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.