Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF-JAB WE METpart11-pg16 and epilogue page 17 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 20

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
PART 6 :

Nidhi was fuming when she returned, it's not Mallika words which disturbed her, it's the way Mallika claimed her rights on Ashuthosh .it disturbed her. She knew that she is being silly, but she couldn't help it. To divert her mind she cooked . Even it did not helped, as time passed she became even more restless and uneasy and she muttered "what the hell is happening to me, why I am feeling so jealous to see Mallika with Ashuthosh".She tried to sleep but ended up tossing in bed.

Just then she heard knock on door, suddenly she freezed for a second as mere thought of Ashuthosh standing outside made her so happy, this one thought was enough to pull her out of all restlessness which she is feeling. Even simbha got up from where he is sitting and started rotating near door.Nidhi couldn't' stop smiling as she felt sudden happiness exploding in her heart. She ran towards door and opened expecting to find Ashuthosh but to her disappointment to find anjie standing with a frown. Nidhi couldn't hide her disappointment, anjie observed her face for a second and asked "what's wrong?" nidhi just shook her head sadly and asked anjie to come inside.

Anjie looked at nidhi for a second and spoke "can I ask where you were these days …and no don't give me that? Don't you dare tell me that you were busy, I now you were not? You know that am getting married and where were you..?? Huh I expected you at least to come and meet me to wish properly.And why you are so sad after seeing me huh?

Nidhi: No no anjie you are taking it all wrong.I am sorry, I wanted to come and meet you in person but I just got tied up re.You know how it is well , I was getting ready to come to meet you only and see you only came here ..

Anjie : so then why you are so disappointed now ?

Nidhi : Ohh nothing , I thought Ashuthosh came ..I did not expected you?

Anjie looked at nidhi intensely and spoke" why Ashuthosh will come here.Other day when I called you said he is here right, why he is coming? "

Nidhi : ohh anjie will you please stop asking question ..He just comes to meet simbha, that's all

Anjie shook her head and asked nidhi if she prepared anything as she is starving, nidhi gave her lunch which she prepared , dal with rice and sat on nearby couch sulking .

Anjie who was looking at nidhi from quite some time spoke at last " hmm dal is good ,  you prepared it ?

Nidhi : haaan Ashuthosh like it very much ..He might come to meet simbha anytime so.

Anjie just nodded her head and spoke "so what and all this Ashuthosh like? He is so khadoos and arrogant, I don't understand how you bear him.Seriously "

Nidhi stared at her "ohh common anjie, he is not what you think  ...He look very strict and khadoos but he is really good person at heart …"

Anjie : nidhi , prepare mushroom curry for dinner na ..I will stay tonite, please

Nidhi shook her head."Anjie you can stay but I stopped doing mushroom in my house, Ashuthosh is allergic to that.You know how his cheeks swelled after eating that curry"

Anjie looked at her in disbelief and she spoke "ok nidhi, I came here to invite you for tomorrows party, Ranganath arranged a small get together  ...you please be there and don't give me that you were busy ..If you don't come then be ready to bear the consequences "nidhi giggled at that and replied that she will come for sure.

Just before leaving anjie turned towards nidhi.she stared at her "nidhi, can I tell you something? "

Nidhi looked at anjie and nodded her head

Anjie: Nidhi stop running away from reality.you also know that you are in love, you love him don't you?

Nidhi tried to disagree but failed to justify …she looked at anjie helplessly and anjie continued "Did you told him, what you feel  ...did you?

Nidhi just shook her head and collapsed on nearby couch "anjie, I don't know  ...How and when..huh..I just miss him when he is not near , I feel so incomplete without him , I feel , I want to do everything to make him happy , I feel I should be there always for him just to make sure he is fine , he is doing ok ?..I don't know what is going on.is this is love.did I started loving him? "

Anjie smiled and hugged her dearly."oh nidhi , look at you, it is written all over your face, by the time I came , all your talk rotated around Ashuthosh, Ashuthosh is this ,Ashuthosh is that ..Godd Nidhi you are in love.It is as if your whole world revolves around him."

Nidhi sulked and asked "now what to do anjie, what if he …I mean if he don't love me at all"

Anjie : arey aisa thodi hoga , how can he not love our nidhi ..You are so adorable, now don't worry, I will invite him for party, now cheer up "

Nidhi smiled a bit and hugged anjie.

Next day Ashuthosh called Nidhi, nidhi picked up but suddenly felt anxious in fear what if Ashuthosh come to know about her feelings. But Ashuthosh sounded just the same and told nidhi to be ready that he will come to pick her up. Nidhi told that she will come on her own but ashu straight away refused and told she is not going anywhere without him ..That he will not let to her alone.

Nidhi smiled and told him she will wait for him.

Ashuthosh got ready for party in other hand nidhi was struggling what to wear.She became fully conscious of her appearance. After a while she found blue saree which her mother gifted last diwali..It is beautiful saree with lots golden work. After getting ready she waited impatiently for ashu to come.

Ashu came after some time.He knocked on door and when nidhi opened door, he just freezed where he stood, he forgot to breath for a second.He looked at nidhi as if only this can keep his heart beating. Nidhi coughed to pull him out his dazed state .he understood what he is doing and gave embarrassed look.

Anjie greeted both of them, nidhi observed as they came inside all girls kept on staring ashu and it irritated hell out of her. Anjie giggled looking at nidhi expression and nidhi sulked even more.soon dance floor was set and anjie pulled nidhi on dance floor.She tried to get away but danced a bit when anjie made a sad face.

Other hand Ashuthosh felt difficult not to look at nidhi, the more he tried to look away, ended up looking at nidhi.She looked so beautiful, so adorable that his heart welled up with love …Soon couple dance started and anjie pushed nidhi towards ashu..But ashu just refused telling he is not into dance, that he is not comfortable dancing.Nidhi looked disappointedly at anjie, so Ranganath came in between and took nidhi's hand and pulled her towards floor .Soon Nidhi started dancing with some random guy !

Ashuthosh looked Nidhi dancing with some guy , he couldn't stop feeling jealous.he so wanted to slap that guy and pull nidhi out of his arms .it irritated hell out of him, he struggled to keep his composure but failed  and then after while he went towards nidhi . Before nidhi know what is happening? Ashuthosh stood near her and he asked the guy very politely " Mr , do you mind …I want to dance with her ?? " Nidhi looked at him in disbelief, the guy immediately backed off looking at ashu expression …and ashu stood right in front of her and extended his hand.

Nidhi couldn't stop smiling, as ashu struggle to dance, he was still lost as how to start when Nidhi slowly took his one hand put it on her waist and took another in hers. ashu felt sudden electric shock running through him, he felt as if he is lost in her eyes.as she came near ,he found pretty hard to breath. Nidhi looked at him with so much love, adoration and she leaned towards him.Automatically ashu took her in his arm, pulled her even more close to him ..And they danced holding each other, looking at each other and completely lost in each other.

They were so lost in looking into each other's eyes that when anjie called out suddenly Nidhi jumped out of his arms and just looking at anjie's face Nidhi understood something is wrong.she waited with batted breath as anjie told "Dr tripathi called, something is wrong with ayush. He asked you to come immediately."  Ashuthosh looked at Nidhi.  The smile which was there before is disappeared completely to replace with fear …Ashu shook her and replied "Nidhi, I will, come with you .tell me where we have to go "

Next chapter almost ready , I will update tonite ...Please do commentBig smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

YessopCandy_jsamit1944dancydreamerjahanaaramyeravidyasabdeSagi.jayasree.raoCherishhniniborn2ruleVidishaaparmarA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-JAB WE METpart11-pg16 and epilogue page 17 (Page 8)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
good one..but who is ayush??

aarundhati

aarundhati

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Superb...plz continue...am waiting...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanu

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Originally posted by niniborn2rule

good one..but who is ayush??

Thank you dear ..Ayush! well you will come to know in next chapter Big smile

Sagi.

IF-Dazzler

Sagi.

Haan yeh Ayush koun hai? Nidhi ka billa (pet tomcat)?

saibanu

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarundhati

Superb...plz continue...am waiting...!

Thank you , yes I will update next chapter Tonight Big smile

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Haan yeh Ayush koun hai? Nidhi ka billa (pet tomcat)?

LOLLOL Nidhi is dog person , she don't like cats ...You will come to know about ayush in next chapter ..And am sure you all will like him Big smile

Vidishaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
More romance please

saibanu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top