Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF-JAB WE METpart11-pg16 and epilogue page 17 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 20

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Nidhi's words seem to have a deeper meaning- not to run away from love in fear...it is applicable to Simba as well as herSmile

ashu is bit complicated as he dont express his fear and insecurities and nidhi know all about it ..it is just her way to deal with himBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vidishaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-JAB WE METpart11-pg16 and epilogue page 17 (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

s_danger

IF-Dazzler

s_danger

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

I think someone is a dog lover there. But nice chapter, BTW, did you know that SK is also a dog lover?

yes someone is dog lover LOL, i always wanted to have one but did not got chnace ,bass islye mere FF main simbha ko daal diya LOL.

Sk is dog lover wow i dint knew that , great to hear that Big smile

Sai,

I also have a german shepherd at home...got him when she was 15 days old. had to care for her like a baby. My elder daughter was 5 at that time, and she took to pukka mothering this pup...

Then came a stage when the dog got so much attached to Anwitha (my daughter) that she just couldnt tolerate me or my husband scolding her for any reason. Uspar haath uthana to bahut door ki baat hai.

Then came my younger daughter...the dog took to mothering her. The baby used to sleep on the bed and this dog used to station itself on the floor next to her cot..and hell befalls anyone (other than parents) who dared to approach the sleeping child.

The dog is so attached to me that I call her my third daughter...I was advised to regularly cuddle her after my yonger daughter arrived...so that she doesnt feel jealous of the baby. Thats something I do religiously even today.

Doc

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

PART 5:

Nidhi: "Ashuthosh,you be here with your new found friend, I will get dinner for us ?well I hope you like chicken? "

Ashu : no no nidhi ..I mean, yes I do like chicken but don't bother; I came here to return your wallet and I think I should be going now.

Nidhi: oh common, now since you are here, can't you just share dinner with me and simbha ? Looking at her sad face Ashu couldn't say No so he stayed back.

Just then anjie called nidhi, nidhi picked up the call to find anjie screaming on top of her voice

Anjie: guess what? I am getting married.

Nidhi : you what ? Getting married ..when , with whom ?

Anjie: What do you mean by with whom? with Ranganath of course ..

Nidhi: but you told me ,you both are not serious...anjie just cut her sentence in between and replied "now we are serious!! kyaa yaar I called you to give such a good news and you are giving such a thanda response ..Not done "

Nidhi giggled hearing anjie's comment "sorry yaar, thing is I am still in shock that you are getting married, congratulations well when can I expect party from both of you  ...Huh??"

Anjie : When you want It tell me ,are you free this weekend , chale hamare adde par

Just then ashu entered the kitchen and asked nidhi for glass of water!..nidhi gave him water and ashu left to sit with simbha .

Aniie : who is there  with you ? nidhi..I heard someone?

Nidhi : arey yaar , its Ashuthosh , he came to return my wallet so I asked him to stay for dinner

Anjie : Ashuthosh !! which Ashuthosh ?nidhi what is going on ?? Are you talking about Mr Ashuthosh mathur ?? Hell No!!  what are you up to now..this time if you do or say something and if I get sacked ..Am soo gonna kill you

Nidhi : anjie just shut up , I left my wallet in his house yesterday and he came here to return it and nothing else ..Stop assuming things

Anjie : you did what ? you went to his house ..can I ask why ?

Nidhi : its long story , I will tell you some other time .Now I have to go ..He must be waiting for me, ok gotta go byee.

And she cut the call as anjie kept on shouting in other end.

Nidhi took the tray and went outside to find ashu waiting for her and she gave one plate to ashu and sat in front of him.

Smelling delicious food simbha got up and started jumping..ashu looked at nidhi with expression " what to do now " Nidhi just smiled and replied "give him some from your plate !! he always do that ..Here like this as she extended her hand and gave small chicken piece to simbha "

He sat in far corner chewing when he finished he went up to ashu, waiting for ashu to feed him..Ashu took one piece and extended his hand ..simbha licked the food and sat near his feet chewing

Ashu : so nidhi ! do you mind if I come here to meet simbha once in a while !

Nidhi looked disappointed and she replied "of course I do !! if you come only to meet simbha ..hadd hai I thought I am your friend too , koi aukat hi nahi hamari " and she pouted .

Ashu chuckled looking at her face ."

Nidhi: i am just kidding, you can come whenever you feel like meeting him .

Ashu nodded his head and left after finishing his dinner.

Nidhi and simbha stood near gate while ashu sat in his car and waved back. As he looked at her, He felt a sudden yearning, he felt like going back to her  . nidhi in other hand ,felt the same way, she shook hr head in hope to shook of those nonsense feelings ..But she felt strangely sad while he left.she stood their until his car disappeared from sight and then looked at empty sky with a sigh!

From then on , it became a routine , ashu whenever got time ..Came running to nidhi's place, not only nidhi even simbha ended up waiting impatiently for Ashu's arrival ..As he honked simbha and nidhi will be jumping all over the place and when ashu come simbha jump straight to his arms while nidhi stand aside with a huge smile.

Even Though he never mentioned about his family. Nidhi understood  he is not comfortable since whenever she start to ask his eyes become empty , sad and he looked dejected nidhi felt he still struggle to open up what he really feel from inside , so she decided to give him time and space

Other hand Nidhi came to know many things about him..that he like to read fictions and he is big fan of bob marley and most imporatantly She came to know he is allergic to mushroom and that is when he ended up with a swelling on his right cheek after eating mushroom curry .she felt sometime he don't  say if he don't like something and  just same way if he like something ..he struggle and take more time to open up .

One day ashu was in his cabin going through some file when he heard knock on his door?mallika entered with frown on her face and sat in nearby chair

Mallika : I was expecting you to call me at least ! seems like you forgot completely about me

Ashu not even looking  at her face replied " mallika when you came to india?? ..well hmm ..i was about to call you ..but you see work , I got busy , sorry "

Mallika sulked even more " Ashuthosh , you don't even look at my face properly ?well I came here to hear your answer "

Ashu looked at her with confusion "answer for what mallika ?"

Mallika : well to my question ..Why you said No to me , you know how much I love you and we know each other from childhood days , so what is the problem here

Ashu : mallika I told you already , To get married you should believe in it first ..well I can say Am bit bitter person when it comes to marriage ..I don't believe it.

Mallika sighed in defeat. Just then nidhi came inside

Mallika turned towards her with angry face and shouted back "don't you have any manners to knock before entering! Ashu, I don't understand why keep such people at work here ?"

Ashu couldn't take it anymore as he replied " mallika , no need to be so mean !! " Nidhi cut him in middle " no Ashuthosh , I should have knocked before entering ..I am sorry mam , well I came to meet anjie  so thought of meeting you before I leave "

She was about to leave when ashu stopped her and asked her to come inside.

Ashu : mallika meet nidhi .., and nidhi meet mallika .Nidhi smiled in return but mallika gave her stern look . Just then ashu got one call so he asked nidhi to wait.

Once ashu left , mallika looked at nidhi with such hatred  ..mallika saw everything, it is crystal clear..The way ashu's face lighten up with just mere presence of this girl and twinkle in his eyes ..she understood  everything and she gave such a hatred look towards nidhi that nidhi shuddered for a second .

Both of them stood silent and After a while mallika broke the silence "you think, you can trap him using your stupid plans, I know your kinds ! Always behind rich guys ?too easy to become rich isn't it ? "

Nidhi looked at mallika with disbelief as mallika continued " let me tell you something ! I know Ashuthosh more than you do and let me clear you one thing ..Ashuthosh is mine and totally mine , don't even dream of him ..because if you do , you will be heart broken "

Nidhi heard every word and then replied " Ashuthosh is not some asset that you claim your rights , he is one human  , well I believe we should live it to him when it comes choices ..dont you think so Mam ?

Mallika snorted and stared at nidhi with so much malice and vengeance 

Nidhi: "please tell ashuthosh that i left as i am getting late ..anyways nice to meet you mam" and she left without giving second glance to mallika ..

Comment please Big smile

Edited by saibanu - 03 October 2012 at 12:52am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

YessopCandy_jsamit1944dancydreamermyerahilarious44jayasree.raokarajekarniniborn2ruleCherishhVidishaaparmarA

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by saibanu

I think someone is a dog lover there. But nice chapter, BTW, did you know that SK is also a dog lover?

yes someone is dog lover LOL, i always wanted to have one but did not got chnace ,bass islye mere FF main simbha ko daal diya LOL.

Sk is dog lover wow i dint knew that , great to hear that Big smile

Sai,

I also have a german shepherd at home...got him when she was 15 days old. had to care for her like a baby. My elder daughter was 5 at that time, and she took to pukka mothering this pup...

Then came a stage when the dog got so much attached to Anwitha (my daughter) that she just couldnt tolerate me or my husband scolding her for any reason. Uspar haath uthana to bahut door ki baat hai.

Then came my younger daughter...the dog took to mothering her. The baby used to sleep on the bed and this dog used to station itself on the floor next to her cot..and hell befalls anyone (other than parents) who dared to approach the sleeping child.

The dog is so attached to me that I call her my third daughter...I was advised to regularly cuddle her after my yonger daughter arrived...so that she doesnt feel jealous of the baby. Thats something I do religiously even today.

Doc

Wow thats so cute ...Big smile, now even i want have one simbha ..

karajekar

IF-Dazzler

karajekar

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged

part 4 & 5 was fantastic

liked how ashu become comfortable with nidhi & simba

but mujhe nahi pata tha ke yahan per bhi mallu hai

pata nahi ab kya hoga

will wait for next chap love you

sonali

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parmarA

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Ashu bechara...Mallu nagin will make his life hell nowOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanukarajekarparmarA

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
superb chap sai,.i liked Nidhi's attitude towards Mallika,and ashu and simba's relationship is getting close haLOL,good going dear,please continue soon.

Groupbie

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Oh wow! Great going by Nidhi!! Loved her reply.. and also loved Ashu's stand towards her compared to Malika. 

Nice chapter.. Liked their impatience for meeting each other,especially Simbha :P 

Please continue!! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top