Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF-JAB WE METpart11-pg16 and epilogue page 17 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 20

Luvfanfic

Luvfanfic

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-JAB WE METpart11-pg16 and epilogue page 17 (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karajekar

IF-Dazzler

karajekar

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

it was superb update sai

very critical situation you have created ,now they both are in silence mess

pls do continue soon now curiosity increase that what will be the next

sonali

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanu

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Part 3 :

After a while nidhi broke the silence and spoke "I think I should go now  ...it's already late "Ashu nodded his head and accompanied her outside. Ashu took his car keys but nidhi asked him not to take any more trouble that she will take taxi to go home…But ashu refused to listen and asked her to get inside the car, finally nidhi got no other option but to agree …Ashu opened his car door with a smile and nidhi sat inside.

Sitting in his car nidhi looked outside, there is this awkward silence between them sensing this Ashu coughed to get nidhi's attention  ..." well Nidhi , do you mind telling your address ?"

Nidhi "ohm, sorry please take a right from next signal and go straight "

Ashu nodded his head and asked "so, can I know any other way to commit suicide?"

Nidhi looked at ashu "what? ohh I was just helping you out" no need to tease me on that

Ashu : ohh no  no . I was not teasing you .in fact you gave me full proof idea.It could be helpful

Nidhi smiled looking at him "better you don't use that, else  ..."

Ashu else what?

Nidhi pouted at that  

Nidhi : ohh common , everyone  have problems in life , everyone are just a second away from either to kill themselves or to kill someone else but you should face it not to run away.

Ashu: so what problem do you have?

Nidhi: you know something or the other …well I am hungry can we stop here anywhere to eat something

Ashu: Why didn't you tell me this before? I could have prepared good sandwich for you

Nidhi: so you are chef also..Nice to know that but I was waiting for you to offer me but alaas you never asked..

Ashuthosh chuckled at her statement " so what you want to have nidhi ? chinese , italian , Indian ?"

Nidhi: I want to eat something really spicy , tangy wait , wait here ..Let's eat gol gappe .

Ashu: wat ? no no nidhi ..its dirty out there , can't you see

Nidhi :ohh common ashuthosh and she dragged him to nearby chat stall

Nidhi and ashuthosh waited as chat vendor mashed potatoes, put everything ready to serve them..

Ashuthosh looked at surrounding and then towards nidhi with uneasy expression

Ashu: Nidhi you sure this is hygienic, we can go to some other place

Nidhi: You are so alien.Nothing will happen by eating gol gappe .

Ashu : so how does it taste ?

Nidhi looked at him with shocked expression and uttered: "What? You never ate gol gappe !! What are you? Are you from mars? And shook her head

Ashu : no , I don't like to eat street food , its dirty and un hygienic

Nidhi: well more than hygiene there is something called taste, I bet you, you can never find such tasty gol gappe in any of your fancy hotels and it is not so unhygienic as you think..Ok now, you are eating with me, no more arguments "with that nidhi put one gol gappe into ashu's mouth before he could react.

Nidhi looked his facial expression, he was trying to chew and swallow bit by bit and then he gulped it down looking at nidhi " hmmm..that is something tasty food , nidhi!! " nidhi cried in joy "see I told you" and turned towards chat vendor "bhaiyya ek aur plate inke liye "Ashuthosh suddenly felt happy looking at her joyous face and he gave broad smile to nidhi as she took another gol gappe to put into his mouth …

Please do comment Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Candy_jsdancydreamer12548jahanaaraLuvfanficmyerajayasree.raokarajekars_dangerCherishhparmarA

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karajekar

it was superb update sai

very critical situation you have created ,now they both are in silence mess

pls do continue soon now curiosity increase that what will be the next

sonali

Thank you dear , i just updated part 3Smile

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinalfan6

nice update

Thank you ..

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Please continue. Bahut accha situation hai. You have handled it well,

Thank you so much  means a lot Big smile

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

It is nice..don't get apprehensive

Thank you dear , just update small chapter , hope you like it Smile

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 12548

Its really nice. Great work actually!! You should definitely continue and not keep us waiting long for the next update either! Tongue

Looking forward to the next part!!  

Thanks bunch for such warm words dear Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top