Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF-JAB WE METpart11-pg16 and epilogue page 17 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 20

Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 3 Page 20

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Do continue...Nidhi is in a fine mess as usualLOL

yes nidhi is in mess now LOL, thanks for commenting dear , i will try to post next chapter soon Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karajekarVidishaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-JAB WE METpart11-pg16 and epilogue page 17 (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

s_danger

IF-Dazzler

s_danger

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
NIce post Sai...awaiting for more now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanukarajekar

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

NIce post Sai...awaiting for more now.

Thank you , I will update next part soon Big smile

ssktlk

ssktlk

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
nice story, please continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanu

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
PART 2:-

Ashuthosh was enjoying looking at nidhi anxious face; he chuckled to himself remembering their conversation…No one ever spoke to him as nidhi did few minutes back, he thought "that girl have some nerve seriously!" once they reached party hall, nidhi disappeared in crowd and before ashu could stop she was gone ….Anjie who was searching for nidhi whole evening and sighed in happiness after seeing nidhi running towards her..Before anjie could ask what's wrong? Nidhi blurted  ..." oh god anjie ! I did such a blunder today "

Anjie: what?? What you did now …and where were you, you know I was searching for you !

Nidhi: yaar , I was sitting In open terrace and she explained everything to anjie .

Anjie banged her head in frustration and shout back "if I get sacked because of the blunder you just did , nidhi ..I am soo gonna kill you "

Nidhi: haddh hai ..Why he will sack you ! Galti maine kiya hai ..agar tere saath kuch ulta seedha kiya tho …tho,,tho main

Anjie : tho main kyaa ?? You cannot do anything.You just leave it , let me handle this now …now come one we should be gong ..It's late and tomorrow I have to go early to meet Mr ashuthosh ..tune jo  kaand kiya hai uske liye maafi jo mangni hai

Nidhi: yaaar sorry ..

Anjie: nidhi, just leave it, I will handle. Let's go from here and soon both of them left.

Next day, anjie came to his cabin and apologized for nidhi's behavior..Ashu just shrugged it off and asked her to forget about it , anjie smiled and gave him Sorry card given by nidhi ..Ashu looked pink colored card , inside nidhi has written "Sorry" in black pencil and sticked sad smily next to it ..Ashu just smiled and kept the card in his drawer.

Whole week passed and nothing much happened. Ashuthosh got busy with new project which needed his attention that barely he got time to himself. One evening ashu was on his way to club, it was raining heavily and he was driving alone.at one point he lost balance and his car rushed towards footpath , he tried to control and ended up splashing mud water on people who were walking on foot path ..Before he know what is happening someone started banging window and asked him to come out.ashu rolled down his window to find nidhi standing in front of him covered in mud from head to toe ..Drenching in rain.

Nidhi just started at him with irritation.Ashu got out and apologized to nidhi , seems like everyone escaped and nidhi alone got full splashing of mudd! nidhi was furious , she was super irritated and more importantly she was on her way to some important work..But now she is stuck all because of this and now she has to go back and change to attend her important work..Nidhi looked at him with so much hatred that for a second ashu thought nidhi will slap him

Finally nidhi broke the silence and spat "you!! Do you know, you spoiled my whole dress and now how you expect me to go like this "

Ashu : I am sorry nidhi , here let me help you ..common get inside my car..I will drop you , where you want to go ?

Nidhi..No thanks !i will manage and she tripped just then ashu catched her from falling

Ashu : oh common Nidhi , I said am sorry !! other day you only said mistakes happens ..Now give me chance to fix this ..please get inside

Nidhi huffed and then got inside. For a while ashu did not dared look at her direction, he know she is angry, irritated, after some time ashu picked up his cell and asked nidhi "Nidhi..what is your size "

Nidhi looked at him from head to toe .." what ? What are you talking about?

Ashu sensed what mistake he did and he immediately spoke to correct "I mean nidhi , we have to buy some fresh clothes for you ..you are all wet , so I just ask my secretary to get you some clothes ..mean time you can freshen up at my place , we are just around the corner ..well if you are fine with this plan"  

Nidhi nodded her head in approval as her place is far and getting back their looked too tiresome in this rain .

Ashu opened the door for nidhi and welcomed her to his place..nidhi mouth fell open looking at his magnificent house ..she was still looking around when ashu came and gave her some clothes which neha sent .."hope this fit you !! And you can use bathroom upstairs ..Well if you need anything just call me "

Nidhi left to change and soon joined him in dining table where he served tea. She felt really well after drinking some tea ..Ashuthosh was looking at her with amused expression when nidhi spoke "So you still alive huh ? I thought you must be dead by now " ashu just stared at her with shock as nidhi continued " well you seem to be dangerously rich ..You alone live in this big house?"

Ashu tried to change the subject as he sensed where it is leading and right now he is not in a mood to explain his complicated family life.Nidhi stared at ashu for a second sensing his silence she kept quite and did not questioned more .She sensed there is something more to his silence as his eyes saddned , his jaws dropped ..he looked like lost kid , innocent and broken ..she felt sudden gush of emotion looking into his sad eyes and there she sat with him sipping tea enveloping in silence and nothing more .looking outside vast sky which seems to be showering whatever it possess ..

let me know if its worth continuing , I am bit apprehensive since this is my first attempt writing FF ..Please do comment Smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Candy_jsamit1944dancydreamer12548myeraLuvfanficjayasree.raovidyasabdeswati62karajekars_dangerniniborn2ruleCherishhVidishaaparmarA

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
It is nice..don't get apprehensive

Groupbie

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Its really nice. Great work actually!! You should definitely continue and not keep us waiting long for the next update either! Tongue

Looking forward to the next part!!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanu

s_danger

IF-Dazzler

s_danger

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Please continue. Bahut accha situation hai. You have handled it well,

Post Reply New Post

Go to top