Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF-JAB WE METpart11-pg16 and epilogue page 17 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 20

Groupbie

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Hey! Please don't stop continuing this! Its great... in fact for a first timer, its brilliant!!
Love the way they connect which either, and are feeling for one an other... Jealousy, pain everything!

Bring on the next part soon! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanukarajekar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-JAB WE METpart11-pg16 and epilogue page 17 (Page 11)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssktlk

nice story, don't worry, keep writing.

Thank you dear , surely i will update next chapter tonite Big smile

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 12548

Hey! Please don't stop continuing this! Its great... in fact for a first timer, its brilliant!!
Love the way they connect which either, and are feeling for one an other... Jealousy, pain everything!

Bring on the next part soon! Smile

Thank you so so so much dear , i will update next chapter tonite Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karajekar

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
PART 8:

They both knew, words are not necessary to express what they feel for each other, they knew something changed drastically and life is never going to be same again. Ashu knew, he saw in her eyes. nidhi knew and she saw the same feeling reflecting in his eyes…they did not tried to hide what they feel nor tried express in words in fear of spoiling something beautiful which is binding them together .Ashu sighed hard when nidhi got down . He wanted to take her back in his arm and be with her like that forever. Nidhi moved towards her home as her heart ached to go back to him and run straight in his arms …Ashu started his car , nidhi turned and smiled at him which expressed everything ..Her love towards him and ashu smiled back at her acknowledging ly.

By the time, he returned mallika was waiting; he was not at all in mood to listen to her blabbering so without even looking, he moved towards bed room. He was about to get inside when mallika stopped him and asked "can I ask where were you whole evening?" He did not care to respond as he struggled to break free from her grip. But mallika got hold of his arm and shouted "you were with that girl nidhi aren't you? Don't lie Ashuthosh, I know what is going on "

Controlling all his anger he looked at her "mallika, please leave me alone "

Mallika: why should I? I want to know the answer.

Controlling his tone uttered "and why should I tell you?"

Mallika "why should I? Because for loving you like a fool, be cause even after your rejection I waited for you to come back to me, but you always fooled me telling you don't believe in marriage, in relationships..And now today's what happened to your so called ideologies Ashuthosh? So what next? Are you going to marry her ..Mr ashuthosh mathur who claimed that marriage is nothing but foolish act is finally fell in trap and getting married to THAT GIRL. And you expect me to shut my mouth and endure all this?

Ashu, who was trying s hard to control his anger lost it finally and shouted "yes I do love her, I love nidhi! But what marriage, my ideologies has anything to do with what I feel for her.huh?"

Mallika looked at him angrily "you are unbelievable Ashuthosh!! So what are you going to name your relationship Ashuthosh, are you going to keep nidhi with you just like that? Without getting married or giving name to this relationship. is that what you are planning? And you really think nidhi will accept this and live with you ..For god sake Ashuthosh, clear you mind first. Be clear what you want?"

Ashu looked down as reality hit him hard on face, he searched for words to explain but his tongue wobbled ..His heart screamed that he will be with nidhi no matter what but he don't know how ..he felt weak all at once , he felt Drained. He felt , he is torn between his love for nidhi and his belief. His heart ached for nidhi but his mind screamed not be foolish ..He wanted be with nidhi but he don't know how ..and as mallika said today or tomorrow they have to name their relationship ..and he just don't want to get into that because he believe marriage will spoil everything , it will change nidhi , it will change him ..then it will be just like his parents .he has seen it ..he felt buzzing sounds as myriad of thoughts came crushing on him …he shook his head to clear his head and left towards his bed room and closed the door trying to shut himself from outside world trying to shut away from nidhi…he sat on his bed trying hard to remove those feeling which he feel for nidhi , trying to be erase her memory , trying to be the person he once used to be ..but he knew he cannot , he knew nidhi changed him , he knew that he is in love with her and nothing can stop his heart to beat for her ..Nothing!

Next day morning nidhi got up early, she went to florist and bought single red rose, she smiled looking at it ..She imagined how ashu will react when he she give him this..Her cheeks turned crimson red just remembering him and she thought what will happen when he look at her with so much love and longing which she witnessed yesterday.

She got ready to meet him, she knew by this time he will be free as its lunch break. She thought of surprising him by getting luch box and then they can spend some time together.just two of them…she blushed hard imagining sitting near him, sharing the food which she prepared.

By the time she reached his office, it was drizzling; she went straight to his cabin but he was not there.she waited a bit and moved here and there but still he did not came .she felt disappointed , she thought of calling him but changed her mind thinking that he might be in meeting. Suddenly door burst open and ashu came inside with total miffed off look, he did not even cared to look at her, she waited for him to acknowledge her presence.she waited and after while he spoke in a tone which sounded foreign to her  " yes Nidhi , how come you are here ?" nidhi swallowed hard and tried to speak " hmm I just ..I mean..Just came " ashu cut her in between and replied " nidhi please , I don't have much time here , I have a meeting scheduled in next 15 minutes ..will you please tell me what can I do for you "

Nidhi looked at him with disbelief  ,she tried to search the emotions , the love which she witnessed but she saw none ..there was nothing just kind of irritation lingering in his eyes. After a while she spoke " I just came to ask whether you will be coming to meet simbha today ..I mean for dinner since you are busy now " Ashu gulped down ..he looked at her straight and replied " nidhi , I don't think I can come …..anymore , my dad called ,may be within month I might shift ..and I have so much work so I don't have time technically speaking ..you know "

Nidhi stared at him, she controlled the sob which rose from deep within , she gulped down the sorrow   and nodded her head in affirmation acknowledging that she understood what he really meant ..She looked at him for last time and moved out holding red rose which looked shrunken as her heart broke piece by piece bit by bit and she dragged herself out ..

Ashu waited till door is closed, he waited till she is out of his sight and sudden emptiness crept inside his heart as she moved out , he felt abandoned , left out just the way when his parents left him in boarding school for first time .he cursed himself for falling in love ..he cursed himself for breaking her heart ..he moved towards window and saw her frail figure moving somewhere far away , he looked and looked until she disappeared from his sight and he whispered " I love you nidhi very much , I just love you very much "

I will update next chapter tomorow , Please do comment Big smile 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Candy_jsdancydreamerBinatmyerassktlkvidyasabdehilarious44jayasree.raos_dangerLibraCherishhVidishaaniniborn2ruleparmarA

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Great update, we can feel the pain in both...but you are seperating them before confession?
But it may be good for the story...the confusion in Ashu is clearly depicted. Please continue soon...

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Great update, we can feel the pain in both...but you are seperating them before confession?
But it may be good for the story...the confusion in Ashu is clearly depicted. Please continue soon...

Love just happens and when reality hit us and when belief which we nurtured so far go against love which we feel .its become difficult to choose ...but dont worry , i am not going to seperate them for long , they both will find a way to get back

Thank you so much for liking , will update next part tomorow Big smile

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
This is a beautiful FF
I love all of you charcters.
Love the way u have portrayed AshNi.
Specially in this chap.  ashu's pain is so
Heart wrenching.
And poor nidhi.Cry
Plz update soon. I hope next chap
Will see a patch p between the two.Big smile

hilarious44

Goldie

hilarious44

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
It was indeed a wonderful update..
U are coming up with better n better chapters with each passing day...
Loving ur work...Clap
Please update next part soon...
Will be eagerly waiting,,,

Post Reply New Post

Go to top