Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF-JAB WE METpart11-pg16 and epilogue page 17 - Page 7

saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Malvika_rajeev

Haan yeh Ayush koun hai? Nidhi ka billa (pet tomcat)?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nidhi is dog person , she don't like cats ...You will come to know about ayush in next chapter ..And am sure you all will like him πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
sai,aap bhi kpji ki tarah ho,pure romance ki band baja dete ho,but it's ok,make ashni as a pair.I don't know who is Aayush?but seems he is very close to nidhi.good chap sai,but no horrible suspense please.
saibanu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alkaparmart

sai,aap bhi kpji ki tarah ho,pure romance ki band baja dete ho,but it's ok,make ashni as a pair.I don't know who is Aayush?but seems he is very close to nidhi.good chap sai,but no horrible suspense please.

Thank you πŸ˜³... don't worry ayush is no threat to Ashni , you can trust me on this and romance yes ..you will read in coming chapters .

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Update is very good. Nidhi's love is visible in "I just miss him when he is not near , I feel so incomplete without him , I feel , I want to do everything to make him happy , I feel I should be there always for him just to make sure he is fine".
They are J about other people coming close to their loved one. Eager to read the next update...what about confession? Next chapter or to wait longer?
saibanu thumbnail

PART 7:

Within couple of minutes they were near hospital. Ashu looked at Nidhi with confusion but Nidhi just got down and soon Ashuthosh's followed her inside.

Nidhi went straight to oncology dept'Dr tripathi greeted her with a smile

Nidhi: doctor what's wrong, I met him just 2 days before, he was fine

Doc: Nidhi you know his condition. I called you because his mother gave your name in case of emergency! Well he seems to be fine now.

Ashutosh was still lost, he looked at Nidhi for explanation but she did not dared look into his eyes. Before ashu could ask what is going on, Nidhi took him to ward where a boy not more than 15yr sitting on bed and humming a song with a smile on his face'

He was sitting with closed eyes and singing a song and all patients are sitting around, looking at him with with awe

After finishing his song, he opened his eyes and cried  ..."hey nidzzi , you are here finally huh ? I know tripathi called you, isn't it??

Nidhi hugged him and looked at him "ohh nidzzi its nothing, just coughed bit hard and tripathi got scared , well I hope he did not called mom, else she will leave everything and come here 'can you please call Mom and inform that I am fine ..And since now you are here nothing can happen to me "

Nidhi nodded her head .

Ayush looked at Ashuthosh's for a second and extended his hand "you must be Ashuthosh  ...if I am not wrong?

Ashu looked at Nidhi; ayush smiled and replied"Oh I heard so much about you, good to see you finally "

Nidhi cut in between as she spoke "Ashuthosh you please sit here with ayush, I will come back .excuse me "and she left.

Ashuthosh looked around and sat on nearby chair

Ayush: nidzzi told me you also fan of bob Marley? I like him too .Ashu smiled at him and asked "so which one of his song you like the most?"

Ayush: I like three little birds..!! Ashu smiled and replied "Well you sing really well, don't leave it here .you should work on it, who knows you might end up famous as bob Marley"

Ayush laughed and replied "yes, if I survive this disease "ashu looked at him with confused expression ayush continued "I am cancer terminal patient! Lung cancer."

Ashu looked at him with pity, the boy is so young .He sighed deep and spoke "science and technology improved a lot. You will survive ayush, doctors will find a way! "Ayush smiled back and replied "How I wish  ...But It's too late now .I know "

Ashu sighed deeply and asked "how you know Nidhi? "

Ayush: Well my Mom helped nidzi when she first came to this city.She stayed with us for some time, And she think she owe us. Stupid girl!

Just then Nidhi came and ask ashu whether they can leave. Ashu get up and went up to ayush and ruffle his head and ayush reply with a smile "take care Ashuthosh, next time when you come  ...I will sing three little birds for you  ...You will come wont you? "

Ashuthosh turn around and nod his head as ayush's face lightens up.

Nidhi looked upset throughout. And she dared not meet his eyes nor speak a single word. Ashu wait impatiently for Nidhi to tell him what is bothering her. He sighed hard and parked his car in deserted street. He saw, she is trying hard not to cry and it killed him to see her in this situation.After a while Nidhi spoke "Ashuthosh please drop me home, I want to be alone for some time "

Ashu Shook his head in frustration and replied "no Nidhi, I am not going to leave you like this! Tell me what's wrong! "

Nidhi sat silently gazing outside window.ashu got out of car and pulled her out side.Nidhi stood looking at him

Ashu: for god sake Nidhi, what's wrong tell me? I never saw you like this. What happened?

Nidhi angrily shouted "is it necessary to tell you each and everything! Why don't you just understand that I want to be alone.Drop me else forget it, I will go on my own"

Ashu stopped her and pulled her back: "yes, you have to tell each and everything and that too now. What is it Nidhi?"

Nidhi groaned and looked at ashu for a long time and then in a in a low voice she spoke "His name was nitin, my brother .he was just 2 years elder to me, and you can imagine how close we were while growing up!! He used to think I need to be protected all the time!!, when we were little he used to carry me on his back to school .he used to get me dolls on my birthday, he used to guide me when I needed help, he used to be back me when I am in trouble .He died'he was diagnosed with lung cancer..We, Mama Papa .tried a lot to save him but couldn't.he died such a painful death.It killed me to see him like that!! But I couldn't do anything to lessen his pain.Do you know I never saw him once crying. He hated when someone looked at him with pity, he expected us to behave as if nothing is wrong and I did not saw him breaking apart at all. But I knew he cried when everyone slept, he cried few minutes for the life which he wanted to live 'Ashuthosh, do you know what he told me when I asked him whether he don't feel pity on his condition.You know what he told. He said, yes he feel bad, pretty bad for himself then one day he saw those children's in terminal ward .those children who are not more than 5 yr 6 yr labeled as terminal patients. he said at least he got to live his childhood, he enjoyed his teenage, he boozed hard, smoked till he choked down, he fell in love and then moved out of love ..He worked hard and gave his first salary to papa, he said he is happy with the life he lived but he pity those children's because those children's don't even live their childhood Ashuthosh, they die even before that  and look at ayush, he is so young! Now doctor told me that he quit his medication, he thinks medicines killing his spirit. Stupid boy! He reminds me so much of my brother and I feel am gonna lose him just like nitin, he is going to die just like nitin" by this time she was sobbing hard Ashuthosh looked at her with so much sadness, he tried to talk but he choked. Her grief touched him, he felt nitin death affected him just the way it did to Nidhi. He reached out to hold her but she refused to come near , he wished that he will find a way to lessen her pain, he thought he will do anything to make her feel better ..Anything in this world, he extended his arm and pulled her close ,First she struggled to break free but later she gave up and moved closer to him putting her head on his chest. He enveloped her in tight embrace, crushed her hard in his arms.Softly he kissed on her head and whispered just to Nidhi "hssshh Nidhi, enough'everything is going to be fine Nidhi! Hssshh no more crying ".she felt safe in his arms, felt free of pain, free of all suffering which she endured so far and she snuggled even more close to him and they both stood holding each other for long time .

Can anyone please tell me if this story going fine ..Because when i read ..it look so messy and I don't feel like continuing ..😭

Edited by saibanu - 11 years ago
saibanu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anjani9

Update is very good. Nidhi's love is visible in "I just miss him when he is not near , I feel so incomplete without him , I feel , I want to do everything to make him happy , I feel I should be there always for him just to make sure he is fine".

They are J about other people coming close to their loved one. Eager to read the next update...what about confession? Next chapter or to wait longer?

Thank you so much dear πŸ˜³, you have to wait a bit for confession ...but not very long though 
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is ayush going to survive...update soon😊
Anjani9 thumbnail
The story is perfect, please continue...
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
saibanu,good chap.i am sure you will survive ayush and he will be safe.please next update soon
Anjani9 thumbnail
Why you are in doubt? The story is very sweet...