Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
good chap sai,and simba a new entryπŸ˜† but when will they confess their love baby,jaldi karo na please,you know me my impatients.please next chap updte soon
ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good going, waiting for next update.
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think someone is a dog lover there. But nice chapter, BTW, did you know that SK is also a dog lover?
12548 thumbnail
Loved both the updates!! Great going.. Love the fact that they are bonding as well, and its all not all about physical attraction.
Liked how she understood his pain and fear without him saying anything..

Keep writing!!  πŸ˜Š 
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nidhi's words seem to have a deeper meaning- not to run away from love in fear...it is applicable to Simba as well as her😊
saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alkaparmart

good chap sai,and simba a new entryπŸ˜† but when will they confess their love baby,jaldi karo na please,you know me my impatients.please next chap updte soon

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Alka ji , for confession you have to wait a bit ..not too much and moreover I will end this FF by this week , so dont worry you will get evrything withing this week only .

you can PM me if you want to read anything specific , I can accomodate in my next chapter ..batyiye aapko kya padna hai 😊 
saibanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssktlk

good going, waiting for next update.

Thank you dear 😊
saibanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malvika_rajeev

I think someone is a dog lover there. But nice chapter, BTW, did you know that SK is also a dog lover?

yes someone is dog lover πŸ˜†, i always wanted to have one but did not got chnace ,bass islye mere FF main simbha ko daal diya πŸ˜†.

Sk is dog lover wow i dint knew that , great to hear that πŸ˜ƒ
saibanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: 12548

Loved both the updates!! Great going.. Love the fact that they are bonding as well, and its all not all about physical attraction.
Liked how she understood his pain and fear without him saying anything..

Keep writing!!  πŸ˜Š 

Exactly my point , I want them to bond together and be freinds first , glad you enjoyed chap 4 .. thanks a bunch dear πŸ˜ƒ
saibanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Nidhi's words seem to have a deeper meaning- not to run away from love in fear...it is applicable to Simba as well as her😊

ashu is bit complicated as he dont express his fear and insecurities and nidhi know all about it ..it is just her way to deal with himπŸ˜ƒ