Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

It is nice..don't get apprehensive

Thank you dear , just update small chapter , hope you like it πŸ˜Š
saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 12548

Its really nice. Great work actually!! You should definitely continue and not keep us waiting long for the next update either! πŸ˜›

Looking forward to the next part!!  

Thanks bunch for such warm words dear πŸ˜ƒ
karajekar thumbnail

chap 3 was awsome ,

i taught nidhi stick to her word about how many people will be staying with

but she changed her topic .

waiting for new long chap ,i hope you will give as some light romance between ashni

sonali
saibanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: karajekar

chap 3 was awsome ,

i taught nidhi stick to her word about how many people will be staying with

but she changed her topic .

waiting for new long chap ,i hope you will give as some light romance between ashni 

sonali

Thank you dear , yes i am writing another chapter wil be posting tonight..romance is too soon , let them fall in love completely πŸ˜› but dont worry by this week i end this FF and you will get ashni romance as well πŸ˜ƒ

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sai,

Itna chhota chapters nahin dete...baad manners.

AUr ek cockroach ko bhi hum aadha maar ke nahin chhodte...you are talking about humans here.

Please update soon.
saibanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malvika_rajeev

Sai,

Itna chhota chapters nahin dete...baad manners.

AUr ek cockroach ko bhi hum aadha maar ke nahin chhodte...you are talking about humans here.

Please update soon.

Tonight pakka I will post new chapter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
sai sorry for late reply sweety,but it was owsome chap,and golgappe wow,muh me pani aa gaya,and update next chap soon,your writing is too good dear.
saibanu thumbnail
PART 4:-

After eating gol gappe they both left towards nidhi's place, ashu looked at her eyes. Those eyes which speaks a lot...as he saw her, he felt sudden whirlwind of emotions in his heart, and he was still staring at her when nidhi spoke "Ashuthosh thanks for everything! Well whatever anjie told about you is totally wrong ..!!"

Ashu: is it? Everything?? ..I believe anjie told that I am arrogant, workaholic, bad tempered but also hot!! So which one is totally contradictory here? Nidhi turned totally crimson red after hearing what ashu just saids.She was still struggling for words when they came in front of her apartment, to change the subject nidhi quickly invited him for cup of coffee but ashu refused as its getting late and  he need to get back. Nidhi nodded her head and thanked him once again for everything.

Next day morning ashu was getting ready for office when one of his servants came in to give what looks like wallet which they found in guest bedroom. Ashu opened to check and found nidhi's pan card and some details. He made a mental note to give it to anjie but then changed his mind and thought of going to her place and gives it back.

Whole day ashu got tied up with work and by the time he finished it was half past 7, his driver came to receive him but he remembered that he has to go to nidhi's place so asked him to leave the car. Ashu was still in dilemma whether to go or not because it's already late and he don't want to interrupt at this time. Then after while he decided to go .

When ashu reached her place, surrounding was totally deserted .he parked the car in far corner of road and climbed steps and knocked 2 times.After few seconds, he heard some ruffling and the someone coming near to open the door .He thought "why the hell I came here, I could have given this to anjie ..its too late and what nidhi might think of me " he was about to turn around when he heard nidhi calling out " is that Ashuthosh ?? ..ohh where are going ? Come in ". Ashu stood there looking at nidhi, she was wearing shorts with loose shirt and tied pony back with few hairs falling on her face..She was looking cute..Ashu was still string at her when he heard something from inside, like someone scratching the floor..he looked at nidhi with bewildered expression "what's that sound ? " nidhi smiled looking at his expression and replied "ohh that's simbha"

Ashu: who?

Nidhi: My son simbha.he is just 7 months old !!

Ashu stared with shocking expression …"ohh , I did not knew that you have a son "

Nidhi chuckled and replied " well now you know ,why don't you meet him in person , simbha boy come here "

Ashu looked at her with confused face " nidhi you said , he is just 7 months old and you are asking him to come on his own ..whats …ohhh  it's a dog !! " As big Alsatian dog came running towards door ..ashu just jumped out of the way same time nidhi just grabbed simbha tightly

Ashu face lost color for a second "ohh god he is huge .ok anyways I came here to give you this  , you left your wallet ..ohh don't loosen your grip nidhi! What if he jump on me "

Nidhi laughed aloud looking at his scarred face " ohh god , I dint knew that anjie's bad tempered , arrogant boss whom everyone scared to talk is actually scared of dogs "

Ashu sulked and nidhi chuckled even more. And invited him to come inside, ashu shook his head still looking at simbha ..Nidhi guessed ashu is hesitating to come inside because of simbha.so she asked him to wait outside and in the mean time she went to leave simbha inside.

Ashu waited impatiently soon nidhi retuned and asked him to come inside .Ashu shook his head and replied " No nidhi , its already late ! I should be going, anyways ..:

Nidhi: oh common , you are scared of simbha are you  and that's why you are not coming inside

Ashu: nooo no, I am not scared of simbha

Nidhi chuckled even more and replied " ohh you cant even lie , well if you don't come inside , I will tell anjie how you got scared looking at simbha "

Ashu looked at her with angry expression but nidhi laughed even louder then she extended her hand and spoke " ashuthosh ..He will not hurt you, come inside "ashu just looked at her with with uneasy expression " Ashuthosh , you have to trust me , I will not let him hurt you ..Now please come inside "

Finally ashu gave in and replied "fine, but please keep him away from me, I hate dogs  ...err I mean I am scared of them "

Nidhi Smiled even more and nodded her head.And dragged him inside. It was small apartment but kept very clean and neat.ashu looked around to make sure simbha is no where in sight and sat on nearby couch.he was still looking around when nidhi called out " simbha , come here ..see who is here !" as if waiting for nidhi's instruction , simbha jumpily came towards ashu . Ashu looked at nidhi with full of fear and replied "what!! Nidhi.What are you "just then simbha came running towards him and climbed on his lap and started licking his face , ashu struggled to get free but simbha seems to be liking it …after a while ashu got tired of struggling and with a final attempt , he took hold of simbha in his both hands ..to find simbha looking at him with calm expression and soon simbha got down and ran towards nidhi .

Ashu looked at nidhi with expression" what was this all about?" , nidhi ruffled simbha head in reply .sensing silence simbha looked at nidhi and then ashu and ran towards him ..instead of running away ashu ended up ruffling simbha head soflty..he looked at nidhi with amused expression and smiled

To this Nidhi replied "seems like someone started liking dogs..err I mean no more scared of dogs now "

Ashu smiled broadly for this. And replied "so you also stay alone huh?"

Nidhi: yes , my parents stay in lucknow, I am here to do my higher studies

Ashu: so simbha is 7 months huh ?

Nidhi smiled and looked at him "you know Ashuthosh, he was just 4 days old when I found him .He was so small he couldn't even see properly and he was so dependant on me just a like baby ..And I just fell in love with him "

Ashu smiled hearing nidhi's word he looked down to see simbha putting his head on ashu lap and stretched on couch ..ashu ruffled his fur and spoke " so he sleep like this on everyone lap ?

Nidhi Shook her head and replied " no , he behave like this only with people he loves and I think he loves you "

Ashu nodded his head and replied "hmm ….yes I think even I like him now "

Nidhi: "see I told you, he will not hurt you. if you had ran away in fear of getting hurt you never would have received this , ..Don't you think we should give a chance to our self to be loved instead of running away in fear of getting hurt ..Don't you think so?

Ashu looked at her intensely, he felt something strange in his heart.he felt by just looking at his face nidhi know all about his fear, his insecurities and he felt kind of belonging which he never felt all through his life, a kind of peace broke in his heart and he understood nidhi touched his heart in a way no one ever touched.

He just sat there holding simbha in his lap and looked at nidhi with a smile bright as sun and stars in sky.

Please do comment 😊

saibanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: alkaparmart

sai sorry for late reply sweety,but it was owsome chap,and golgappe wow,muh me pani aa gaya,and update next chap soon,your writing is too good dear.

Dont be sorry , its ok 😊..glad you liked chap 3 just now updated chap 4 ..hope you like it too 😊