FF-JAB WE METpart11-pg16 and epilogue page 17

saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi πŸ˜Š

I wrote new FF well story is not connected to KTLK but name ashuthosh and nidhi is enough to inspire me to write a love story .Hope you guys like this FF .

PART 1

Ashutosh stood staring at empty sky , he felt empty too ?he looked at people who are engaged in day to day chores , he looked at their tired faces , still he saw content , kind of happiness in their eyes ?he looked deep into their eyes  and muttered to himself  "how can they be so happy " ..Just then his secretary neha came inside giving him agenda for the day.

Ashuthosh sat on his chair.Closed his yes and asked her to continue. She briefed him "Meeting with director to discuss new plan, then PPT on new project with clients.Lunch at oberoi with foreign delegates ?.then next meeting is in evening at 6 with directors to discuss on financial report .ashu just nodded his head In response ?neha took the clue and left the room .

Ashuthosh only son of dhiren and avantika mathur , He finished his  studies from states and now retuned to take care his dad's business .it was told that his parents are still together because they live in 2 different continent .For him when he was kid ..Summer holidays mean, time to spend with dad and Christmas holidays mean time to spend with Mom. ..Else most part of his childhood days spent in corridors of boarding school ?As a child he longed to be near to his parents but as years passed spending time with them seems suffocating to him . When he goes to meet his parents, it is as if words fail and all 3 of them sit and stare each other with awkward silence?

He was still thinking and looking out of window when neha came inside to inform about meeting which is going to start soon.He sighed!! And nodded his head as never ending emptiness crept inside his soul?.

By the time Ashu finished for the day. He was literally exhausted ?just before he supposed to leave his mom called him ?

Mom :-Ashuthosh ..What is going on?? Is it true that you said No to Mallika! I believed you both will make good couple and moreover you both know each other from childhood days ?so

Ashu: Mom.Can we please drop this subject.

Mom:  No...Tell me, how long you will run away from marriage.Its time you get married and settled down and Mallika is nice girl and she likes you a lot ?you know that

Ashu: Mom, I don't want to get married ?

Mom; what do you mean by.Don't want to get married??

Ashu: that means, I don't want to get married at all and as far as Mallika is concerned.She is my good friend and nothing at all. And mom please stops forcing me for things which I don't want to do ?Please

His mother sighed and replied  ..."Ok ashuthosh, I will not.But how long you will run away from people who love you, how long you shut everyone out. How long??"

Ashu did not had any answer to this question so he just disconnected the call as his mom's  words kept haunting him ..

Naha came inside just then to remind him of annual bash party which is arranged for office staff and asked whether he will be joining. ..Right now ashu needed some time alone he felt emotionally drained so he asked neha to go on and he will join later?

It half past 8, ashu finally wrapped up his work and went outside as his driver came to receive him.He was about to ask driver to take him home but changed his mind asked him to drive to the party.

When he entered, party was in full swing .everyone seems to be enjoying the evening.He noticed group of girls eyeing him with interest , it is not first time , he shrugged his shoulder and went straight to liquor cabinet and pulled expensive scotch .just then manager came running towards him and asked "sir , what a pleasure to find you here sir ! You need anything sir. "

Ashu: No...I am fine, I just ?hmm just came to see how everything is going on. Never mind!! He waved his hand and went upstairs towards open terrace. He needed sometime alone to sort out his head..Of course he doesn't want to marry Mallika nor anyone at all.Its mistake he muttered to himself. Marriage is stupid mistake.His parent committed this mistake 30years back and now expecting him to do the same.And how can he forget those fights, screams, accusation on each other and the way his parent used to avert glances and searching for excuses to get rid of each other?He hated that, he knew if he get married, it will be just the same..He shook his head and sighed deeply as gush of cold air hit him hard.

He went up straight sat near edge... he stared empty sky. There were no stars; by this time he was feeling little bit tipsy he tried to get up and move even more close to edge.His mom's words kept haunting him "how long can you run away?? How long ".He smiled to himself as he moved towards edge  ...by now he was standing near border of danger. He was about to move  another step just the heard voice say "it's going to be really painful death, and what if you don't die but bang your head hard and end up in hospital ..What if you break your spinal cord but you still survive.What if!! " He flung around to see from where that voice came from , to find a girl sitting far corner of terrace and looking at him intensely .he looked at her for second , couldn't take his eyes of her ..She is the most beautiful girl he ever saw.Her eyes they speak a lot!! There was so much depth in those eyes; it took his all energy to pull himself to reality and he replied "I was not dying .Huh I was.Well just looking around "for that she replied "yeah, I can make out  ...IF you want I can help you! I know easiest way to die?sensing his silence she continued. Take a syringe, pull back the plunger to suck air in syringe and inject directly to vein in your wrist.you will die within minutes as air bubble reach your heart!! Well that's what I read ".Ashuthosh's looked at her with amused expression, is this girl for real or he hallucinating, he was still staring at her when she spoke again "don't give me that stare  ...I was just helping you, you can drop it if you don't like ". Ashu snorted hearing her reply." well, you took it all wrong, I was not trying to die.I was drunk, usually I don't drink.Alcohol makes me sick so I was bit tipsy and I was just searching for stars.If I can see any in this sky, anyways what are you doing here? In terrace.Did you came here for party?

"Well yes, I came here for party, my friend she work for this company  ...she told me her boss is real hunk.I wanted to see how hot he is really. But alas he is not here.I heard he is workaholic, bad tempered; arrogant person?is that true? "

Ashu found it's really hard to control his laugh as he replied "well I don't know, as I never met him!! "Just then manager came there and asked ashu "sir, you are here, I was searching for you everywhere  ...Sir please come down, award function will start soon.And everyone are waiting for you ".Ashu nodded his head and turned to find her banging her head ...Ashu laughed looking at her embarrassed face ..She spoke after a while "I am sorry!! Oh god what a fool I am, please don't.You see whatever I told is not true" and she made a crying face.ashu couldn't control his laugh and he extended his hand "I am MR ashuthosh mathur .Arrogant, bad tempered, workaholic  boss your friend was talking about .Its pleasure to meet you?MS??"

By then she was biting her nails in anxiety, Ashuthosh waited for her to shake his hand and shakingly she extended and shook his hand and said "hello I am Nidhi  ...Nidhi verma , its pleasure to meet you  too "

Let me know if you want me to continue this FF πŸ˜Š

Edited by saibanu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
good start sai,so fainally Ashu got parents hereπŸ˜†,and superb writing up dear,am happy,go ahead,and update next chap soon.
saibanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: alkaparmart

good start sai,so fainally Ashu got parents hereπŸ˜†,and superb writing up dear,am happy,go ahead,and update next chap soon.

yes ashu got parents here πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , decided to write something different so tried this background ... Thank you dear , i will continue update next part soon πŸ˜ƒ
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
voh kya hai na?i am very im patient person.so kabhi bade bade chap ,it increase my curiosity so much,aur fir me raatbhar so nahi paati.isiliye.
karajekar thumbnail

superb update dear

very fresh concept

& start was nice pls continue soon

sonali
saibanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: alkaparmart

voh kya hai na?i am very im patient person.so kabhi bade bade chap ,it increase my curiosity so much,aur fir me raatbhar so nahi paati.isiliye.

Dont worry alka ji, i will not leave you in cliff hanging situation πŸ˜† 
saibanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: karajekar

superb update dear

very fresh concept

& start was nice pls continue soon

sonali

Thank you dear πŸ˜ƒ
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Do continue...Nidhi is in a fine mess as usualπŸ˜†
saibanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Do continue...Nidhi is in a fine mess as usualπŸ˜†

yes nidhi is in mess now πŸ˜†, thanks for commenting dear , i will try to post next chapter soon πŸ˜ƒ
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
NIce post Sai...awaiting for more now.