Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update Roja..

Yesterday episode was too good ..

especially mani sharadha scene at the end... mani was at his best..
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update ROJA

Saratha won the case - good hope reality will be the same doctors and other workers from hospital pay more attention to humanity more really awful to lose a child and learn because of the carless i don't think money going to bring back the child at least the mother get some closure that she did something

i don't think the father killed Velu - maybe Velu was thinking that he can't look after Sneha like her parents or getting complex

Siva and Saratha good match too - he makes her laugh
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mani saradha shares good chemistry. Love them both on screen. It was so sweet of him to cheer her up 😳

thanks roja for all the updates. Been depending on your updates for this few weeks⭐️

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am glad that the Shilpa saga is over. Hope Ram learns a lesson from this. Summa pOnnunga pinnadi jOllu vittu alaija ipdithan 
kalki2007 thumbnail

Rojapooo thank you so so much

Shilpa got real slap from Nambi - what greedy woman - snaching brother's sothu so she can enjoy herself oh my God really - i really liked the way Nambi handled

Ram he is going to chase the next one if Nambi going to bail him out i don't think he learned any lesson - he is a user and will use whoever handy and walk away - he didn't care about his wife so no harm done

Mani and Saratha - sollavey devayillai - they make us lanugh with their witty comments

dharmayudham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this serial !!! Big fan of Mani and Sharadha !!!
kalki2007 thumbnail
Roja thanks so much for the update

so now Kanchna is a mystry to solve - maybe the case was handled by Sundram group and Arjun used to work for them maybe thatswhy the lady didn't want to see them - she looks like a playback singer forgot her  name

Mani and his friend going to be total distaster - that guy looked like no responsibility person - maybe Mani want to make Saratha mad
kalki2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dharmayudham

I love this serial !!! Big fan of Mani and Sharadha !!!

Welcome welcome to our group 👏

we need to thank Roja for updating daily and she needs more people to read and make comments it will be interesting

hope to see you more

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I too think like that Kalki. I think Sundaram probably helped the culprit, Arjun could not accept it and so got out of Sundaram Associates. We will probably know when Indra meets Arjun.