Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Tuesday Mahathma Gandhi kku J - no serial today

Edited by rojapoooo - 02 October 2012 at 11:20am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dharmayuddham 1 - 5 Oct" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Roja..

Yesterday episode was too good ..

especially mani sharadha scene at the end... mani was at his best..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooo

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update ROJA

Saratha won the case - good hope reality will be the same doctors and other workers from hospital pay more attention to humanity more really awful to lose a child and learn because of the carless i don't think money going to bring back the child at least the mother get some closure that she did something

i don't think the father killed Velu - maybe Velu was thinking that he can't look after Sneha like her parents or getting complex

Siva and Saratha good match too - he makes her laugh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapooookrithikas

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Mani saradha shares good chemistry. Love them both on screen. It was so sweet of him to cheer her up Embarrassed

thanks roja for all the updates. Been depending on your updates for this few weeksStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007krithikasrojapoooo

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
I am glad that the Shilpa saga is over. Hope Ram learns a lesson from this. Summa pOnnunga pinnadi jOllu vittu alaija ipdithan 

kalki2007

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Rojapooo thank you so so much

Shilpa got real slap from Nambi - what greedy woman - snaching brother's sothu so she can enjoy herself oh my God really - i really liked the way Nambi handled

Ram he is going to chase the next one if Nambi going to bail him out i don't think he learned any lesson - he is a user and will use whoever handy and walk away - he didn't care about his wife so no harm done

Mani and Saratha - sollavey devayillai - they make us lanugh with their witty comments

rojapoooo

dharmayudham

dharmayudham

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I love this serial !!! Big fan of Mani and Sharadha !!!

maha222

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Roja thanks so much for the update

so now Kanchna is a mystry to solve - maybe the case was handled by Sundram group and Arjun used to work for them maybe thatswhy the lady didn't want to see them - she looks like a playback singer forgot her  name

Mani and his friend going to be total distaster - that guy looked like no responsibility person - maybe Mani want to make Saratha mad

rojapoooo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.