akshiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing ss
plz update soon
aarrnnaavv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice yaar..plz conti sooon...plz add me pm...
TabbyJ. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cool_SK

good nyt dear😃 sd😳

thanku dear!
😊
sam19_2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow nyce part..tnkss 4 da pm..update soon..
reallyhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wen i read d 1st chptr..i dint no dis wud get soo emtnl..n painful..
bloody hell..!!!
wt does Arnav think of himslf?
did he eva loved Khushi?
dt he left her all alone 4 dese 4 yrs..
n nw z cumin back?
w8in 2 no d reasons he dint cntct..or dint cum..
makin his dream w/o her z neva a truth trsut me..
Khushi must hav sffrd soo much alone//handlin 2 young kids..:(
thnx 2 Payal..4 supprtin her..:)
lovin dis..:P
do pm me wen u update more..😛😛😛thnxxx😊😊😊
thesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Speechless...

Runs back 2 re read
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Part 2

What was that?...a delusion or reality……she really didn't understand that…

Was that her imagination that it was his voice………….Arnav's  voice….or she really heard that???...Yes, definitely…….how can she  miss recognizing his voice……She can recognize it in a million voices  still after years of separation...

"But he didn't call me in years" she questioned herself as her lazy hands put the phone back down.

That question haunt her………..not a single call in almost 4 years……he last called her after 3 months of when he left her……then why sudden he get this urge to call her

She really do need an explanation……..and she want that fast before her head that was throbbing now will explode...

Right then she heard Krish loud voice that brought her back to reality

"Omelet" Krish shouted…...Khushi run hair hand from her hairs to calm herself down and moved towards the kitchen...

"No honey……….just yesterday, you did eat one…...you know eating it regularly is not good" Payal said trying to settle him down

"No Massi….Omelet" Krish argued with a grumpy face when right then Khushi entered in the kitchen and asked

"Guys, whats happening here?" Khushi asked with confused look

"See Khushi, he is again asking for an Omelet today" Payal complained and Khushi look down at Krish, narrowing her eyes

"Krish,  I told you……….you can get Omelet twice a week only…...Right" Krish in  anger pout his lips as he had nothing else to say after this warning  from his mother

Khushi smiled seeing that as Payal…..

Khushi bend down a lil after coming to him and hold his tiny shoulders

"Hmm…………..how  about French toasts?" Khushi saw the glow on his face as his pout turn it  a smile when he looked up…..it was also another one of his favorite  breakfast dish

Seeing him smile, Khushi made Payal get out from kitchen as atleast on Sundays, She can take the charge of the Kitchen……………and push Krish to go and wake up piya…and then later brush there teeth

~~~~~~~~~~~

While munching the toast while sitting on the dinning table of four, Payal started the conversation

"So what's the plan for today?" She said and turning to Piya, helped her with the toast bite

"Today, we are going to shopping for Rakhi…….as its coming next week……and plus…….its actually Piya's first Rakhi" Khushi said making Krish have the bite and give warm smiles to her children...They are her world...

"Cool.." Payal said with a bright smile and sipped her tea

"Mama, Macdonald's" Piya said with an amazing yummy expression...raising her one hand

"Ok"  Khushi agreed to her...If it would have been anyother day, she would  have argued that fast food is not that good...but  today...her mind was keep on diverting back on the call she received an  hour back...

After breakfast……..Payal send two devils in to change…..and turn to find Khushi in deep thoughts...She did noticed her distracted behavior during the breakfast too but stay quiet as Piya and krish were around...

"Khushi, what happened?" Payal slowly put her hand on her shoulder and asked in a worried tone...Khushi  sigh and leaned back in her chair...she knew she can't hide the thing  bothering her and moreover, she needed to share it with someone...n  who is better than Payal

"He called" sensing the seriousness of her tone, Payal too sit down beside her on the chair...

"Who called?" She asked next

Khushi look up as tears were there in her eyes…."Arnav" she said with trembling lips...

Hearing that name, create a silence………….Payal look at her in disbelief as a tear traced down Khushi cheek's……Payal was shocked but after getting out from this sudden shock...Payal asked in hurry

"When…&………..&……..Why?" She said having a incredulity in her eyes

"Just  an hour back….." Khushi replied, wiping her tears...Payal silently put  her hand on her  that was placed on the table and hold it tightly...asking her to move on

"He said……..he…he is coming back" Khushi words made her more amazed with each passing second

"But why now?...he didn't turn in whole 4 years………then why now?" Nanidini was getting angry now on the guts of this man cause of whom Khushi suffered these all years...

Khushi wipe her tears and composing herself, continued

"Now,  only he can give the answers of these questions?" Payal keep looking  at her for sometime but not able to take her gaze anymore, Khushi get up

"Get ready……….we will leave for shopping in 20 minutes" Saying she left for her room to get ready herself...

~~~~~~~~~~

It  was fun filled shopping and prove good enough to get Khushi mind away  from the morning incident...She enjoyed this time with her  babies………..Khushi went with Piya to help her select a rakhi and a gift for Krish and on the other hand, Payal helped Krish in selection of a proper gift for Piya and chocolates too…….

They later buy some clothes for both of them………and as planned, had there lunch at McDonald's

It  was late in the evening when they get back home………..Khushi helped Krish  and Piya getting out from the car and after holding the shopping bags, closed the door and activate the security lock

As  she put the key in main door lock, she found it already opened………She  got afraid seeing that and thought that some intruder is in there… She  looked up at Payal, they both felt scared...they thought to call  someone but later reject that thought…….After making the children  get back at them, Khushi slowly open the door to find the lights switched  on ………stepping in carefully…..she saw someone stand up and turned to  give her a shock of her life

"Arnav" She mumbled slowly under her lips as her eyes were wide-open...

Payal looked at him as she heard Khushi whisper and feel anger………She never meet him before but after hearing what he did to Khushi…Really made her hate him

And there, Arnav was standing with a bright smile on his face……his hands tucked in his pants pockets…his body was still in its shape……he was wearing specs which were totally going with his persona……he  do had same charms which can make any girl drool at him…………….Khushi was  too included in those girls……..but now………….No more…….she understands  him….

"Khushi" he took her name with a soft smile...as Khushi keep on standing still in her position.

Arnav move towards her slowly but his feet stopped in the mid-way seeing her glare……...His eyes were fixed on her face when some moment down caught his attention...…Getting his eyes off from her, He  look down to find the face of Krish, who was looking at him still  standing behind Payal with a wondering look…...Arnav smiled seeing him………..he was an adorable  child…….but get more happy seeing Piya's face as she too look at him  with a scared expressions….putting her two fingers in her mouth and a frown on her face...

Khushi trembled seeing him looking down at the kids and turn to Payal to find her standing in a daze...

"Payal……take them inside please" Khushi shook her out from her thoughts and said that slowly to Payal

Payal look down and got that Krish and Piya, peeking at Arnav...she hold there tiny hands in her's and pulled them towards there room

"Come'on kids………...lets go inside…" Getting along with Payal……Krish and Piya keep looking back at Arnav

"Massi, he is our Daddy na?" Krish asked with a confused expression looking up at Payal while moving…..

Khushi closed her eyes hearing his words and bit her lower lip…………but now, it was Arnav who got stunned…and look up at Khushi with a disbelieve expression

"Come…." Taking them inside the room………Payal give a glance to Arnav and closed the door behind her….

A  strange silence took place in the room now after hearing the thud sound  of the closed door…………No one knew how to start a conversation and kill  this silence...Khushi keep looking down trying to run down some past  memories in her mind and Arnav was looking at her……..almost glaring at  her….with twitched lips

She don't know what to say…………it  was a truth that she hide…..but it was him actually, who didn't let  her…..it was always about him…………..he had to leave, it was for  him…………..she didn't tell him……..it was too for him…….and he promised to  come back in a month or two and take her away…..but he never came  back……..it was for him tooo………….and now, he suddenly came back to demand his rights……too for him

And Arnav…………he don't know how to react……either to shout at her or hug her…….either to cry with joy or cry for his stupidity…………either to just tell her that he love her or just stay away to show his anger as why she didn't tell him about this...the most beautiful dream of there life they saw together...

Khushi look up to find a stream of emotions flowing on his face……….she was too thrilled seeing him infront of her...This moment was a dream she was seeing eachday from the last four years almost……she looked at him for a moment……but when she was unable…….she just turned her face and hold her tears back

"Why do you come back Arnav, Why now?" Her shaking words took him back to situation they were in as it break that long chain of thoughts……he was having...

"There are a lot of things Khushi………that I want to tell you, I need to say…...but first, it's my turn…" Arnav said as he quickly move and came to stand infront of her and looked straight into her eyes

"Are these two my children?" Arnav demanded an answer with anxiousness

Khushi  keep looking at him………Here it is again...Me, Me and Me...She  thought bitterly...when he slightly jerked her holding her shoulders and demanded once again

"Damn it Khushi, Tell me?" He was getting hyper now

"Yes, they are……" Khushi shouted

"happy  to hear it" The taunt in her tone was unhearable to him as Arnav left  her shoulders and take a step back as tears welled up in his eyes along  with a smile….This happiness was way more great that he was least  interested in anything else...

"My  children…….My little babies...Our Children" He said mumbling to  himself as he moved back and hit the wall...He covered his face with  his hands...The acknowlegement of being a father seaps into his body  that made him feel like flying...can anything be more better than that  to know that he was responsible for these two lives...

Khushi   keep looking at him with soft eyes as they too filled up………….these were  the emotions she always wanted to  see on his face right after she wanted to tell him about her  pregnancy... She wanted to see this same reaction from him as he  will get the news about her pregnancy or will be holding  there baby after they born…………but Arnav missed…He missed giving her this happiness……….and today, it wasn't effecting Khushi in the way……..she wanted to feel it

"Why didn't you tell me?"He said looking at her as he removed his hands away and looked at her is disbelieve...

Khushi wipe her tears which just fell down………and here it comes but she was least going to be anything but soft with him today...

"Did you ever gave me a chance Arnav?..." She said out in pure anger...Arnav look at her with questioning eyes not knowing what she is talking about...

Khushi read his confused look and smirk

"Oh, I got it………..you don't remember right" Khushi said with a sarcastic smile

"Remember  the day, you told me about your transfer in Mumbai………..Right on that  day, I got that news……" Arnav keep looking at her as she continued in a hard voice

"I   was so excited to tell you this…………..but you were again explaining me  about your own happiness…...the dreams you saw all those years were  going to  come true……that how you wished and worked hard to get that damn  position...so I thought that I will tell you when you will get back  to  take me away with you" Khushi turned her face to make him not see that  hurt expression which she was facing right now...she didn't want him to know that he can still effect her

"But   what you did…….called me only about 5 times in those 3 freaky months  and those called were maximum consist on few minutes…………..and  before I could be able to tell you anything…..you were again telling me  off by saying…..I am busy Khushi……..will call you later…" She made her voice heavy…..but that heart-break was clearly visible through her voice

"That later never came Arnav………….Neither you, nor your calls came" Khushi was breaking down with every thought of those days

"Do you know how hard it was for me to live alone…………to survive in this society where a woman is think to be nothing without his man….But how do you know……you were far away…enjoying  your life…………..What happened if you left a wife behind who don't know  what's her fault that his husband is not contacting her……..what happened  if she is alone at home……….fighting for life…..what happened if she  just got dead" Khushi said literally crying…while Arnav just listen to her and take slow steps towards her.

He knew he made her suffer so much...he knew he was at mistake but he himself wasn't at fault...

He  took slow steps towards her...Reaching behind her, he just hold  her shoulders as he knew, she need his support right now…………

Feeling him back, Khushi couldn't control herself and on turning just hugged him tightly...crushing the back of his shirt in her fists

"Why did you do that Arnav?...Why?" She said crying out loud…..as Arnav grip around her waist tightened and let her cry her heart out while caressing her hairs...

Arnav's heart just broke into pieces feeling her broken down in his arms

Edited by cool_SK - 11 years ago