India-Forums

05.05.05 update of remix

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

REMIX'S UPDATE

Sorry I missed the first scene so I could not update that scene. The second scene begins –

Punit and Soniya in the park

Punit is consoling Soniya but Soniya is really sad and they are discussing about Cookie. Aashi calls her mom but Punit picks up the phone. Soniya then answers the phone call and Aashi tells her that Leo wrote a letter to her telling her that he is with his brother and she did not tell her that his brother came out from the jail. Soniya then says sorry but Aashi cancels the phone.

Vrinda and Aman discussing

Aman is praising Vrinda for the bravery and then Latika comes and Aman gets very angry but Vrinda tells him that Latika is her friend. Manmeet comes and asks Vrinda that can she take his boyfriend Aman for a while and then takes him somewhere. Vrinda gets upset and hugs Latika. Latika smiles very wickedly (I just hate that stupid Latika any how)

Sweety and Nakul ( Na cool)

Nakul tells Sweety that she is a good and a innocent girl. Nakul is as cool as a Pepsi and asks her who is her ex boyfriend and she says his name is Sharad Malhotra.

Meanwhile Yashvant Dev phones his wife telling her that yesterday Yuvi was with a girl and Yuvi's mom was shocked.

Discussions of Tia and that stupid Arjun

Tia goes to meet Arjun and tells him that thank you and tells him that now Tia is calm nowadays. Tia asks him why is he using fake name but Arjun does not tell her and then Meher interrupts and takes Tia to her class. Arjun then goes to Yuvi and tells him that MR Jumbo is calling him. Yuvi then goes to the principal and the principal asks him why was he late but then Yuvi's mom comes and tells the principal that she wants to talk to Yuvi.

The History class

Miss Sharma is teaching but Nakul interrupts in middle (Even though he is irritating, I like nacool's acting). Tia and Pre are discussing about Asim. Aashi, Vrinda & MP were worried about Miss Sharma. Aashi tells mam that MP wants to ask something. Mp asks " Aap aur Pradyuman Chaurasiya".

Meanwhile Yuvi's mom tells Yuvi that yesterday Yuvi was with a girl. Yuvi then tell yes and her name is Yamini. Yuvi's mom sees his son happy so she calls her for dinner.

The meeting of the band

There was a meeting of the band but Yuvi tells he is leaving the band for sure. Ranveer tells that whenever Yuvi wants to come in the band he can come.

Nakul and Sid are finding something in Sweety's diary

Nakul and Sid are writing the phone number of Sweety's ex boyfriend but then Sweety comes and Sid hides it. Sweety finds it. Then Nakul msaid he has to leave. There was a big quarrel between Sweety and Sid

Yamini's meeting with Yuvi

Yamini comes to meet Yuvi in Maurya high and Yuvi tells her that his mom called them for a dinner but Yamini refuses telling him that they had decided that they will be alone i.e. no friends and no parents. Yuvi was a little upset by that.

Meher told Tia that she was worried about her and Arjun. Then Soniya Ray comes says hi to everybody.

Aashi with Kabir

Aashi asks Kabir whether Yuvi joined his band but Kabir says no. Aashi asks Kabir that if Yuvi  comes turn him down. Aashi tells please to him. Aashi said that she wanted to take revenge with Yuvi. Aashi also tells that if Yuvi is out of the band then Aashi will go with him somewhere out alone.

Tia and Ranveer's sad story

Tia shares her sorrow with Soniya but Soniya tells her that it was her fault too. Then Tia cries and Soniya got a idea about something. Then Sonia comes out of the room and phones Punit.

Meanwhile Ranveer comes at Mr Ahuja's house. Mr Ahuja tells him about the formats, information, database etc. Mr Ahuja leaves and Ranveer is searching some information from the computer and one girl comes to Ranveer.

2sweet4sweets Senior Member
2sweet4sweets
2sweet4sweets

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:25am | IP Logged

cool update.!!!!

thanx

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 1:10am | IP Logged
thanx for the update!
sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Thanx radz...I like the way you title the updates.. That's cool...

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much for liking my updates.
ajay_ijn Senior Member
ajay_ijn
ajay_ijn

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
OMG, Such a Big Update when remix was one hour.
Its just in our memories now when remix was from 8 to 9, when all secondary characters would get their scenes.
Nakul, MP, Aman n all.

I wanted to see the oldest topic here.
Parachute. IF-Sizzlerz
Parachute.
Parachute.

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I was wondering ... soumz cldnt hv forgotten the d8... LOL LOL LOL
Eloquent IF-Veteran Member
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
wow....it was weird n a shock 2 see dis update n i was wondering if soumya had gone madder than she is now LOL

den i saw d date! LOL LOL LOL

nice update though!

Go to top