*||Lakshman Bytes||*Episode 30/09/2012

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

POSTER CREDIT-Geeshu

Namaskaram Everyone...
So I have decided to come up with a weekly thread about the Lakshman bits Analysis/Critique/Appreciation after  each episode
The purpose of this thread is to talk about Lakshman/ Neil bits in each episode and your views on it.And yes!!Constructive criticism and Healthy Discussions are more than WELCOME..
Please refrain from using derogatory language and do not bash anyone .Discussions are fun only when the tone is polite and the mutual respect is maintained.Also note that this thread merely will have my own personal views on how the scenes are done in the show and not about any religious scripture .So CHIP in guys and FEEL FREE to share your views and opinions🤗

The MAJOR HIGHLIGHTS OR LAKSHMAN BYTES

1.CONFRONTATION WITH KING JANAK-
IMO I liked the poised ANGER which made the scene a bit refreshing .

2.CONFRONTATION WITH PARASHURAM-The whole confrontation actually was done fabulously..It became the centre of attraction for me

What an EPIC episode POWER PACKED and AWESOME!! These are the few yet UNDERRATED WORDS for the magnanimity of the episode...For me there were TWO PEAK POINTS of the episode..One in which we really Got to see Neil as a fabulous actor and his rendition of a WONDERFULLY charged Conversation with King Janak...I loved the controlled seething anger which was UNLIKE the previous versions of RAMAYAN which we are used to watching..And BELIEVE ME that was the actual USP ...The scene looked so FRESH and not merely a COPY of the previous VERSIONS...the POINT is if we start COMPARING Neil's act with Sunil ji then its UNFAIR...in a SIMILAR manner as it would be completely UNFAIR to compare Amitabh Bachan's and Hrithik's Interpretation of Vijay Deenanath Chauhan..While VDC in AB's Agneepath was LARGER than Life a dashed with HIGH volatge Drama..which was a masterpiece ...Contrary to which Hrithik's VDC was more sulking and POISED with more HUMAN EMOTIONS.AND BELIVE ME IT WAS EPIC TOO.
So if The EPIC potrayal of Sunil ji was WONDERFUL..Equally AWESOME was NEIL...You know m actually HAPPY that Neil actually did not APE the original..which makes it ORIGINAL and INTERESTING...Honestly I was skeptical on seeing the promo last week...BUT NEIL NAILED IT PERFECTLY!!...And yes this comes from someone who is an ARDENT Sunil ji fan...and have watched this scene of the ORIGINAL Version Nth times
So I loved Neil's RENDITION...POISED YET SEETHING WITH ANGER ...REFRAINED YET A FIERESOME TORNADO AND ABOVE ALL RESPECTFUL YET ROCKING!!RIGHT the ALERTNESS in Neil's eyes was so EVIDENT!! I also LOVED the little scene where there was a Pan and zoom of alternately Lakshman and Urmila's face..The actress is acting wonderfully NO doubt about it..Here eyes and expressions are GOOD ..the creases of worries on her forehead when Parashuram says that he will behead Lakshman seemed so GENUINE...I loved how Neil actually was FUMING with anger and then toning his anger at the name and mention of his BROTHER..The pride and CONFIDENCE in his brother is so wonderfully done..Not everyone has the capacity to switch MULTIPLE emotions at the same time and frame...I am actually loving the ORIGINALITY ...THE RANGE WAS EPIC..There is a mix of so many things Embarrassed PRIDE,EGO,ANGER,REVERENCE,CONFIDENCE DEVOTION LOVE ,SARCASM..I think itni variety NO ONE ELSE CAN POTRAY EXCEPT NEIL..Also I loved the THE BG score during the swayamvar for a change*claps*It gave me goosebumps...And What should be said about The Lakshman Parshuram Confrontation...It actually made my heart brim with jouy for the sheer brilliance of the AWESOME dialogues between two actors whose eyes speak volumes..YES !!Neil's eyes and the fuming rage yet a dignified smirk on his face made me squeal like a possessed FANGURL!!Yipee I was so happy with the Episode...Sita's searching eyes were and worried expressions were beautifully done by neha.I think Neha makes a very BEAUTIFUL Sita and I am loving her...Gagan as Ram and his POISED GRACE were nice...The suitors and their RESTLESSNESS was wonderfully done too...and Above all the confrontation actually STOLE THE SHOW..BRILLIANT!!The only thing which dampened the whole feel was the lacklustre speed during the dhanush picking up scene..It could have been more IMPACTFUL if the pace was Faster...
Note-LOVED Amit as Parshuram..Seems like the guy is on FIRE...MAHA IMPRESSED

So now its your turn to CHIP in guys...🤗
Piu,beautiful post.I agree yesterday Neil was just fabulous in his portrayal of Lakshman.I hope yesterday's stellar  performance would silence his detractors.Yesterday's episode proved why he is the perfect choice for this role.The controlled anger in front of Janak  to his confrontation with Parashuram peppered with all those wonderful sarcastic,witty remarks which finally led to an almost uncontrollable rage was just awesome to watch.This was the first episode I truly enjoyed.I loved all of the dialogues and for a change the whole episode was great.I also enjoyed the Varmala scene.The music in the background was so melodious.It added to the beauty of the scene.I am loving Gagan and Neha as Ram and Sita.Even Urmila was tolerable yesterday😆Amit was great as Parashuram.His cutting remarks to lakshman really made me laugh.Well what can I say that was my fav scene so sorry for rambling on and on about it😳

My fav dialogue though was the one where he says that he can break Sumeru parvat like a mooli😆I rewinded and watched it again and again😛
I hope the next episode keeps up the tempo.
lovely post piu ! i always wanted someone to do the post on lakshmanji as we had in gulaal forums...hats off its a brilliant analysis...i m in daze watching neil's performance...he played lakshman effortlessly usually its difficult to play mythological character as at times they are way too melodramatic.and unrelatable ...but i can relate to this lakshman very well 
loved how he played lakshman furiness and remained cool headed not in the single scene he was unreasonable... he spoke in a polite and firmly manner in front of king janak he never disrespected king janak which i quite liked and the parsuram and his confrontration was fabulous he was angry but not aggressive unlike parsuramji  its so rare we get the power packed performance and so far this is the best episode i loved amit alot he was great as parsuram ...i have seen all the parsuram and lakshman scenes will say with two great actors i loved this one more...SUPERB ACTING BY NEIL👏 AMIT was fantabulous👏

thanks piu for the wonderful post i m looking forward for more😳
wow piu..superb analysis...loved the title "lakshman bytes"

yes indeed it was one stellar performance...
i just dint wanted the show to end...

lakshman and parshuram's scene were the highlights of the episode...

i actually loved the moment when lakshman says " hum raghuvanshi hai..hum gaay ,stri aur brahman pe haath nahi utaathe " ...and when he says  "brahman"  he just gives parshuram top to bottom look..that was too good...

and another clapping moment was when he shouts back and says " aur aapko main brahman samaj ke aap ka apmaan nahi karna chahta" ...and parshu ji  too also lil got shocked there...

but i must say amit pachori was also treat to watch..amazing actor...no one should actually miss this duo's scene...

ok coming to swayamway it was wonderfully shot  but am lil unhappy with the camera angles or watever it is called...when ram ji lifted dhanush, it was either way too zoomed out or way too zoomed in..i actually wanted to see ramji's face along with lifted dhanush..nevertheless.. it was a gr8 episode ...

Originally posted by minizz

Piu,beautiful post.I agree yesterday Neil was just fabulous in his portrayal of Lakshman.I hope yesterday's stellar  performance would silence his detractors
Thanks Mini🤗Indeed Yesterday's OUTSTANDING performance will hush all his critics..Neil was so good👏

.Yesterday's episode proved why he is the perfect choice for this role.The controlled anger in front of Janak  to his confrontation with Parashuram peppered with all those wonderful sarcastic,witty remarks which finally led to an almost uncontrollable rage was just awesome to watch.This was the first episode I truly enjoyed.I loved all of the dialogues and for a change the whole episode was great
Well Mini ..AGREED I was amazed at the Sarcastic remarks and I must admit..Neil's redition was full of sarcasm which was in striking contrast to Sunil ji's Fuming rage...I loved both the versions equally...Because there is no comparison at all...The body language of Neil and his taught mannerisms..and the kind of SMIRK on his face was SO TOTALLY COOL!!

.I also enjoyed the Varmala scene.The music in the background was so melodious.It added to the beauty of the scene.I am loving Gagan and Neha as Ram and Sita.Even Urmila was tolerable yesterday😆Amit was great as Parashuram.His cutting remarks to lakshman really made me laugh.Well what can I say that was my fav scene so sorry for rambling on and on about it😳
Yes Mini..THE BG score SURPRISED me pleasantly..It was so SOULFUL and had a HAUNTING quality to it...And Urmila..If you see minutely..The actress is damn good with her expressions..She is kinda growing on me😳And Amit is one guy who really IMPRESSED me..HE emoted with his eyes...Much like Neil...I loved him and the awesomely charged CONFRONTATION👏

My fav dialogue though was the one where he says that he can break Sumeru parvat like a mooli😆I rewinded and watched it again and again😛
I hope the next episode keeps up the tempo.

O yes The muli dialogue was so cute..I loved it totally...Thanks Mini ...for the lovely chipping bits...🤗
Originally posted by sanjh11

lovely post piu ! i always wanted someone to do the post on lakshmanji as we had in gulaal forums...hats off its a brilliant analysis.
Thanks so much for those lubbly words of appreciation 🤗and thank you so much for an equally warm and wonderful post in response😳

..i m in daze watching neil's performance...he played lakshman effortlessly usually its difficult to play mythological character as at times they are way too melodramatic.and unrelatable ...but i can relate to this lakshman very well

You are absolutely correct about the LOUDNESS and MELODRAM in some mythological characters which are a great turn off..But the HUMAN approach to Neil's potrayal of Lakshman made it very ORIGINAL and INTERESTING for us
loved how he played lakshman furiness and remained cool headed not in the single scene he was unreasonable... he spoke in a polite and firmly manner in front of king janak he never disrespected king janak which i quite liked and the parsuram and his confrontration was fabulous he was angry but not aggressive unlike parsuramji  its so rare we get the power packed performance and so far this is the best episode i loved amit alot he was great as parsuram ...i have seen all the parsuram and lakshman scenes will say with two great actors i loved this one more...SUPERB ACTING BY NEIL👏 AMIT was fantabulous👏
WONDERFULLY WORDED ..TOTALLY AGREE!!👏

thanks piu for the wonderful post i m looking forward for more😳

Thanks Sanjh .🤗.It has always been a pleasure..Do CHIP in with your bits too...Will LOOK forward to your views from henceforth too🤗
wooh its beautiful world its the blue day  i m so exited wanna do snake dance here...i enjoyed the show thoruoghly ph i wont complain of anything not of that witness box not of that wierd somersault at the entry of parsuram not of the slow motion picking of the dhanush absolutely nothing  as long as u give us full vocal prabhu darshan😉 saat khoon maaf hai ji😆

and yes u nailed it neil was PERFECT...! i kept a eagle eye on him and he never missed the any emotions stupendous display of the different emotions ... he went slow on king janak as it was reasonable coz he was a younger and a guest there and raghuvanshi dont offend the host so he was calm yet determined loved how he convinced king janak and with parsuram there was no limit loved his smirck his wittness his anger his intensity and wen ramji stopped him he obeyed without a word such a love and respect he has for ramji ...me totally loving it  
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by nneeiill

wow piu..superb analysis...loved the title "lakshman bytes"
Thanks😳🤗

yes indeed it was one stellar performance...
i just dint wanted the show to end...
Hai why did it had to end now one complete week ka break

lakshman and parshuram's scene were the highlights of the episode...
YUP Two wonderfully TALENTED people created such vibes together that the scene just stole everything⭐️

i actually loved the moment when lakshman says " hum raghuvanshi hai..hum gaay ,stri aur brahman pe haath nahi utaathe " ...and when he says  "brahman"  he just gives parshuram top to bottom look..that was too good...

and another clapping moment was when he shouts back and says " aur aapko main brahman samaj ke aap ka apmaan nahi karna chahta" ...and parshu ji  too also lil got shocked there...

but i must say amit pachori was also treat to watch..amazing actor...no one should actually miss this duo's scene...

YES those were all just the WOW!! Moments which left me on the edge😳It was so wonderful👏

ok coming to swayamway it was wonderfully shot  but am lil unhappy with the camera angles or watever it is called...when ram ji lifted dhanush, it was either way too zoomed out or way too zoomed in..i actually wanted to see ramji's face along with lifted dhanush..nevertheless.. it was a gr8 episode ...

The Episode was AWESOME!! And I agree that there was something wrong with the camera angles which kinda dampened the Dhanush scene..Gagan and Neha were BRILLIANT TOO😳Thanks afor chipping in ur bits🤗
Originally posted by arti07

wooh its beautiful world its the blue day  i m so exited wanna do snake dance here.
Its RANING BLUE HALLELUJIAH!! YEAY LEMME JOIN YOU !! *does a happy snake dance*

..i enjoyed the show thoruoghly ph i wont complain of anything not of that witness box not of that wierd somersault at the entry of parsuram not of the slow motion picking of the dhanush absolutely nothing  as long as u give us full vocal prabhu darshan😉 saat khoon maaf hai ji😆
hahahahah Actually..I could not notice anything except our Blue boy☺️

and yes u nailed it neil was PERFECT...! i kept a eagle eye on him and he never missed the any emotions stupendous display of the different emotions ... he went slow on king janak as it was reasonable coz he was a younger and a guest there and raghuvanshi dont offend the host so he was calm yet determined loved how he convinced king janak and with parsuram there was no limit loved his smirck his wittness his anger his intensity and wen ramji stopped him he obeyed without a word such a love and respect he has for ramji ...me totally loving it  

Me too..I kept my eyes glued on the TV screen so that I did not miss his single expression😳I was waiting ki BLUE boy gives me san opportunity to say something but he muted me and I was so happy with his portrayal..
@BOLD AND BLUE...Beautifully Summarized Arti..👏..Couldn't AGREE more!! Me loving him too😳